Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 114698 times)

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: August 07, 2017, 06:58:25 PM
Last one was a bit scattered but one of the few details I remember was a sort of P.I. hunt.  And one of my targets was this zebra that was allegedly going around transforming guys into zebra ladies.  Never got to bump into them unfortunately (actively bumping into anthros in my dreams is something that very rarely happens)

The other detail involved terraforming Mars... for some reason by dropping a crapton of nukes on it from orbit.  Sorry Tvorsk.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Rune

• The Sultan of Soliloquy
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: September 27, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
My beautiful dog passed away recently. I went to sleep pretty upset about it, and when I was waking up I could swear I felt her paws against my bed like she was standing up to sniff at me. Phantom pain or spirit saying goodbye? Maybe some kinda mix of the two.

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #152 on: November 16, 2017, 04:38:08 AM
Here's a bit of an odd one I had moments before typing this out [I literally got up and then reached out for the PC/Laptop.] No doubt, the pains of losing pets paired with... I suppose whatever your brain wants to fart out at the time make for very odd combinations of things! Or it could just be me, really. [:P

So this dream was like this really odd little cartoon that took place in a little secluded [almost suburban] town near nothing really, so it was very grassy and forested around the area. It began initially as this prank on Rarity by hiding these specific pieces of clothes for some reason, why it had ponies I have no idea, but that's what I dreamed of! Rainbow Dash remarked "It'll be the funniest thing, EVER!" So the Mane Six ponies worked to hide these old garments and fabrics and snickered.

Then the scene changes to another part of town, there's these like... Muppets I wanna call them, one of them hears a legend about some old witch or something about a 'missing soul and pieces of a cursed robe'. There was this old mother who lived in a nearby street, and she had this lovely daughter, these random plush fellows, one was a reindeer, another was a fox, were visiting their friend who was a raccoon I think, it looked like one anyway! They were the ones who heard this tale this crazy looking Bernie rip-off was telling the townsfolk, and the reindeer was like, "Hey I wonder if this old legend of seeing the eldritch eye before you are sucked to the cursed dimensional zone is real!"

The trio had the idea of trying to evoke the legend or curse or whatever you wanna call it, it involved gathering these old missing valuables that belonged to the Witch, so what happens is these guys pilfer the clothes and things that the ponies earlier hid around town to "prank Rarity". They remarked how old and tattered they were, one of them spoke for no specific reason in a third person narrative, "Our protagonists stumble upon the first pieces of their quest, old tattered rags that belonged to the Witch who had lost her daughter to a young man, a man smitten by the sheer beauty of forbidden love!" I think it was the reindeer who spoke specifically only like this a lot of the time, the fox and raccoon gave him strange looks almost constantly, but they were friends so it was all good, right?

So things progress smoothly, they found the clothes and then the narrative reindeer plush almost creepily guides them along with his deeply profound and insightful random commentary, I don't recall all of it, but it was cool/strange things like, "The party would know if the legend would hold true, for the love of a maiden virgin was as if pressure pushed down on your foot upon gazing of that eldritch eye she possessed, your heart feeling as if it ran like a cheetah, your body swung in a centrifuge, love... love for the very first time!" So they had to arrange the clothes under a bed for some reason in a specific fashion, this happened and Princess Peach popped out from under the bed, telling our young heroes that it was Peachy, but then a mysterious note was given over from her. "You best stay away from my daughter! she don't need no man stealing her heart! you will endure the curse of a 1000 generations! and the imprisonment of your soul!"

Undeterred they set to work on the next task, they gathered strange gems, from random homes because that's what you do! they had to be specifically those who were owned by rich aristocrats in love or something, so these fabulous gems™ were arranged on the fabrics, this caused a boo to appear and he ate the raccoon plush, the fox plush went off to save him as the reindeer plush just stood there and made his commentary, it was something like, "Ah, another sign that the deeds our heroes accomplished confirmed their suspicions, more traps laid by the Witch!" The fox meanwhile said, "Cut that trash and help me!" as he dangled along by the 'coon's footpaws, luckily though, reindeer fellow was a pro ghostbuster among other things, so we had a montage! where he kicked that boo's butt and they took home a crown to put onto the gems and dress pieces and other stuff.

But the best part is about to come... the ending! also may I also add for no specific reason most of the dream took place at night? and the city was like a mix of Equestria and 1920's New York? for no reason there was like a bit of super populated downtown that was just black and white with poor image quality.

Alrighty, you remember how this all began with a prank right? this took place over a few days in my dream apparently or something along that line, the Mane Six ponies were searching around town as these guys do their eldritch summoning of an old beautiful maiden, these blokes get set underway with special candles and other occult-styled items and whatnot, and begin their dark ritual, or maybe it wasn't dark, but it was hard to see because it was! "The last step along the rock path over the pond was about to be taken, the crossing of the pond of toil and adventure, but this was about to change their lives forever..." The weren't very reassured by how he made it sound, unwittingly the spirit of the Witch's daughter was being drawn by the powerful, swirling energies of raw magic, and after a moment she came to them all ghostly and glowy. "Ah... my heartache eases upon finding you once more, my love... I have missed you dearly." The reindeer looked enchantingly as he spoke, "The missing partner this maiden sought, the pangs of hunger for a rekindled purpose, a light... it was all finally being healed. The reindeer gazed upon the untouched, raw beauty of the Witch's daughter, they were lost soulmates finally reunited."

His friends were being jealous and saying about how they wanted to be her mate, and they all began to fight, the Mane Six busts in and Rarity was just FURIOUS! in the midst of the chaos the Witch also angrily breaks down the wall and sounds like a very upset Godzilla, her left eye glowed like an endless, starry void. "Strange interlopers descend down on our heroes as they fought, no doubt drawn too, by the strange ma-hrrrk!" The reindeer was picked up by an angry Rarity, she basically was like, "No I wasn't! it was SOMEPONY who pulled an insidious prank and lost my beautiful clothes!" or something like that. So what happened? well basically in anger, Rarity throws the reindeer, and then the fox and raccoon through the portal, unfortunately this makes the portal like some SUPER SUCKING VACUUM! so then the ponies are sucked through, and the maiden, and the Witch!

So the portal destabilizes for reasons possibly related to plot-relevance, maybe too much magic, who knows, it breaks anyway like a glass pane, and then the pieces reassemble into... *DRAMATIC FANFARE!* PRINCESS HOTCAKES! no really, apparently combining forbidden love, with the power of muppets, ponies, and a super powerful witch and her daughter = Pony Toast. The more you know!

There you have it, some more Trask brand randomness that I just had to share ASAP, up there with one of the strangest dreams as of late, I'll add more later. [:P
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:40:02 AM by PrincessToyTime »

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: May 02, 2019, 11:33:22 AM
Something about a supernatural force that was devouring an old hotel we were staying at for a family reunion. Except then it wasn't family, but then a few adventurous kids who were trying to solve the mystery of what was happening.

So they race down to the basement, find out it's flooding, and this is somehow supposed to signify the entity slowly eating the house. Except the kids and then myself (as the dream switches back to 1st person) have to struggle to escape and not drown. We climb support pillars trying to stay above the water.

Then somehow we magically realize the evil is coming from this spot in the middle of the ocean? Naturally this prompts me to whip out my radio I suddenly have and call for a nuclear strike against that location.

We (myself and now a bunch of investigators and weirdly my dad who is just tagging along) fly out in a helicopter to survey the ocean blast zone (??) but we get shot down by rockets and land on an island occupied by gangsters and ninjas.

I let the others engage in a fight with the locals while I'm busy trying to find... something important? on my phone.  Then a tiger shows up and I start running, Ina cave, through corridors, until I find a vet shop and then grab a tranquilizer gun to shoot the pursuing feline.  And that's when I wake up.

PinkPrincessDestiny

• Beh
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Goat Screamer
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: February 28, 2022, 08:23:23 PM
So, uhh, was told this thread existed, wheee

as someone who doesnt sleep all that well I have maybe one or two different dreams a night and one of last nights dreams is worthy of being put in this threat though I cant remember all the details of it

From what I remembered Hotcakes was there doing Shenanigans of her sorts, but with a sorta girlification Midas touch where every time she touched someone or somthing, it just suddenly poofed, Girly. so She starts goin on a Rampage making everything Girly, and eventually it hits the news as an Epidemic sweeping the globe as a break neck speed, before the new cast is taken offline by said Midas touch,

I cant remember how exactly the dream ended or, Why this dream even came to be, I just blame Hotcakes. lol

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: March 12, 2022, 02:05:16 PM
I had one where I clean cut the top three inches of my skull off, brain included, and was washing it all with soap while looking at it all in the mirror and then wondering how I was still mentally able to process everything, found that I could, tried to slide the top of my skull and my brain back on and even though there was all this soap and water mixed in and I was worried if it might interfere with my thinking at all.  It wouldn't stick quite on firmly and I wondered if I'd have to get some superglue to make sure it all fit.

Cody The Werewolf

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: April 12, 2022, 03:56:03 PM
I too have strange dreams, where should I start?

1. I have one where I was in my city except it's in darkness, it's hard to see things, later, I stumbled upon a marble run contraption thing, all the marbles would end up bouncing off into the seaside and into the water (not too deep though), I have to dive to get them back into the contraption.

2. In this one, i was in a theater playing a boring indiana jones ripoff movie, I then walked out of the theater and into a park & into a quaint old house, inside was like a labyrinth of rooms, some in darkness (kinda like that one strange online tour where there's like a warehouse within someone's house).

3. I was driving on the road to somewhere where I catch a glimpse of a tower (similar to the gray fox's), later I was in a dentist waiting room of sorts, outside the window at night time I spotted what appears to be ruins closed off from my neighbourhood, on the left side of the ruins is pure nothingness, just a giant dark chasm leading to nowhere.

4. I was in a playground at night in the middle of nowhere, I can see in the distance just buildings illuminated by light pollution, I swear there was a square-shaped hole on the floor.

5. Disneyland paris (western somehow), with Phantom Manor located far outside the park, between these locations is a long, long parking lot set in the middle of the ocean.

6.  this one was, I think, two days ago. I was in a train station, something happened, I can't remember, there was a elderly man on the tracks below, then came Mephial (an anthromorphic shark with red & blue stripes & wearing a wetsuit, character belongs to Master Mastel, came from a story where the dragon becomes her after wearing the wetsuit & then into a mershark), she was reaching out her webbed hand to save that poor man from being hit, my perspective shifting from myself onto her's, now the one saving him. Luckily, the man was saved, I then gained back my perspective and i was picking up trash in the tracks (presumably from other people).

I also rarely lucid dream, here are a few instances:

There's one where i tried to summon characters to accompany me on a night walk (including Cody & Virmir), they didn't get along I think...

In another, I tried to grow and gain myself some gills & flippers to swim underwater (it worked somehow?).

In the last one, I was trying to summon a plush version of Cody the werewolf, came out a lot like Freddy Fazbear's.

Dreams really are strange indeed, like wandering in between dimensions & worlds.

Just keep swimming~

Jake

• The TF Labrador
  • I love magic TF cookies
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: May 25, 2022, 05:11:32 AM
My favourite weird dream is when Pokémon go only just got big.
In the dream. I wake up as a pikachu and I had to go to school as a pikachu but nobody noticed because they was too busy playing Pokémon go

The happy TF Labrador

flacoalex

• white mage
  • Newcomer
  • don't let yourself down. Be happy and be you
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: June 14, 2022, 11:12:36 AM
I had we wired dream about that i was being a test subject and using me for a cure for world hugger

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #159 on: July 30, 2022, 10:09:36 AM
One or two weeks ago, I have yet another dream where I was watching an film adaptation of Rainburn which kinda suprised me except instead of the main characters breaking into the Quetz's castle to get Brand's wings back, the trio are going through a strange dark abandoned mall storage corridor(?) in first person (example shown below).

I don't remember what happens next but I will be suprised if Rainburn gets an animated film adaptation for real if possible (not the one with that storage corridor liminal space seen in my dream).

Just keep swimming~

Terrev

• Newcomer
  • SNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEPSNEP
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: October 04, 2022, 03:21:50 PM
Slightly edited chat logs cause I'm too lazy to retype it:

Terrev — Today at 11:28 AM
Had a dream that Virmir was working on a new big comic like Crimson Flag or Rain Burn except he was taking inspiration from early Homestuck and letting readers make choices and have input
So like 10 people reading the comic were given the chance to "make a wish" for someone or something and those all became comic characters
Except for the ones who, after drawing them, Virmir immediately crossed out and wrote "no" underneath, who were never seen again
But you had everything from weird abominations of living objects to licensed characters in the comic and then Virmir was like "I'm gonna make Homestuck style animations for this too"
Then he had something happen where all the characters/things submitted by readers got merged together into one character of his own design so it's like it never happened
@Parade Balloon Princess
Parade Balloon Princess — Today at 2:25 PM
You should put that on the Weird Dreams thread on his forum

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #161 on: October 05, 2022, 09:11:59 AM
Wow, I really want to see that

Just keep swimming~

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #162 on: November 29, 2022, 08:51:46 PM
I dreamt I transformed into Princess Twilight Sparkle again.

Had a pretty vivid scene of running down a street with other ponies towards some sort of magical crisis.

Then for some reason I needed to body-swap with Princess Luna.

Then I had to explain to Princess Celestia that I was not in fact her sister, but actually Twilight, and we just body swapped, because this was just a thing we did, apparently.

[fox] Virmir

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: October 15, 2023, 01:33:24 PM
Short one but I had a dream last night that Telegram got massively compromised and my notifications got flooded with dozens of peeps I know and complete strangers who got hacked and were spamming me with messages about "3 cool dance moves from TikTok"

Oli-Forever

• Alliance Cameraman, Level 2
  • Across the Universe
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: October 22, 2023, 09:36:16 AM
The night before last, I had a dream where me, my uncle, and my dad were camping out in a parking lot. I think we were waiting to get into a store, like a stakeout, but I don't know why.

Then, I saw a bus pull up to a movie theater across the parking lot, which was open, then my class got out, and I asked Dad if we could join them, so we left my uncle and met up with them.

Once we did, we went inside the movie theater, but then we remembered we left my uncle, but my dad said " too late to turn back now" and then we sat down and watched the movie, which I only remember as staring at a dark gray screen for about 2 minutes.

After the 'movie' was over, the lights in the theater turned on, and the teacher said we could use this as a study period. But I couldn't stay still, it was like I had a sugar rush all of a sudden, and I couldn't stay in my seat.

Then things got really weird, I think I remember this other dream a long time ago, but there I dreamed it was normal to have a stasis chamber in every movie theater where you would send someone if they misbehaved.

My teacher asked me politely. " If you're too excited, would you like to go to the stasis chamber?" And I said yes, because I didn't want to be disruptive. Then she went down to the front of the theater and opened a huge vault door in the left wall that was painted red like the rest of the theater.

She used this opportunity to call up other students who were being annoying, and we all lined up. I only remember there was one kid in the line who I knew his name, and he said to everyone "this is my fifth time!" then ran right through the door.

Finally, it was my turn, and I turned around and faced the class and said " I want this to be a lesson, that everyone will face temptation and corruption, but we must always be stronger! Then I turned back, and ran through the door.

There was a bright flash of light, then I found myself standing in another theater that looked similar to the first, and I felt pretty drowsy. I saw the other kids who had gone through the door asleep in seats in the theater. So I walked up to a seat (by the way, every seat in the theater had a little desk table attached to it) that had a water bottle on the table, and I sat down.

As I closed my eyes, I saw the water bottle in front of me. Then I was dreaming that I was dreaming that I was in the middle of a black empty void with only the water bottle floating in front of me like the candle from the haunted mansion. Then, I woke up for real life.

All toilets will die