Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 131426 times)

Cody The Werewolf

• Aquatic werewolf prince of the Mediterranean Sea.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Fluffy & fishy :3
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: June 05, 2024, 12:31:40 PM
This dream I had is from 2 months ago.

In the dream, I was wearing a fursuit of my werewolf Cody (normal form) to school for some reason. Thing is, nobody in school seemed to mind, spit or bully me for revealing my furry identity in front of everyone. They just accepted the fact that I was wearing a Cody fursuit and that's that, I felt happy. I sometimes took off half of my suit, probably to avoid further weirdness should it ever happen, I stayed on guard, yet nothing spiteful ever happened to me at all.

It's the first time I dreamt about Cody in a more accurate depiction, it had his purple shorts and everything. Although the mane was not accurate, it looked more like a small fox tail with the white tip.

I very much remembered other parts such as that the classroom, which for some odd reason, was in my kitchen. And as part of the school day, I was cleaning the subway trains from the outside (again, nobody seemed to mind that I was being a complete stranger wearing a wolf costume with pride, it felt too perfect to be real). I could also see very clearly behind the headpiece as if I was fused with the costume itself.

Anyway, after that, I was heading for home (still in my costume), then the dream shifted to a random clip from a modern SMG4 episode that was completely non-existent.

Finally, it shifted again, this time I was on Discord, looking at a server where a bunch of achievements "I made so far" were being recorded and catalogued. Among these was the day I dressed as Cody at school. The log said what I think was "Aquatified Dreams complete!" and it had an icon of a drawing depicting Cody in his aquatic form stretching his arm normally in front of the lime green background I usually use a lot.

I felt very happy in my dream for the first time because I finally got to be Cody Wolfman without anyone judging me, and I was disappointed that the dream didn't last longer right after I woke up. Honestly, that reality in my dream felt too perfect for my taste, it's kinda eerie. Keep in mind that one of my goals in life as a furry is to buy a fursuit of Cody Wolfman (both in normal and aquatic form if possible). The fursuit will only be for times when I feel like being my favorite werewolf for a while.

Funny now that I think about it, because it vaguely predicted the day I confessed to my father that I'm a furry and he accepted it for who I am. It was also the same day when I travelled to Romania for the first time.

Just keep swimming~

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #166 on: August 02, 2024, 11:53:30 PM
I had a nightmare that someone convinced me to install Discord or whatever-the-heck that chat thing is.

It immediately threw me into some sort of chatroom instead of connecting with whoever it was directly, and there were tons of animations everywhere. Somehow, other artists had made animations of my character and they would play whenever I typed anything and I couldn't figure out how to shut them off. And there were animations of confetti raining down.

As I was trying to type, "this is an absolute nightmare", it crashed, and underneath it, it seemed to have installed Steam, which I guess it needs to run, and it bogged my computer down and I couldn't shut that off, and then there were a bunch of pop up adds coming up everywhere.

[fox] Virmir

Xsnulz

• Manadragon Tinker
  • Newcomer
  • REYKREYTH was given the HAM SANDWICH to hold.
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: August 03, 2024, 08:24:54 AM
I was on a cliffside, overlooking some sort of warerfall, the clouds below indicating that I was some height in the air. There was additionally a sort of chill breeze coming from behind me in the forest.
I turned around to walk into the forest, finding it incredibly difficult for a moment, my subconscious needing to take over as we were, apparently, quadrupedal. How it knows how to drive that is beyond me.
We padded into the woods, to find a clearing. A circular nest area had been dug out and scooped into place, a very safe area. In the nest, a single lilac egg. Fairly large, though I also seemed to be not exactly small.
I had the incredible urge to protect it, to keep it safe. To keep it warm. An undeniable urge, and padded over to the nest to curl up around it, settling a wing(?!) over it as my tail wrapped around us.
I then woke up violently snuggling my blåhaj and Yoshi egg plushes in great confusion, and felt very decalibrated the rest of the day.

This dream had been preceded by one the night before in which I was attempting to find a shirt and pants in my dresser, only to find that my roommate had filled all of my dresser drawers with baked beans.