Author Topic: Post References to your Pokemon Characters for Theoretical PMD Comic Cameos  (Read 1702 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Post references to your Pokemon characters you would be okay with me including as a cameo if, in theory, I were to be in the middle of writing a 150-200 page Mystery Dungeon comic which, if, in theory, I decide I like, I may end up drawing.

Also check which of the following apply:

_ I am okay with this character appearing in a background shot.
_ I am okay with this character having a speaking role, and I'm okay with having no input on how this character is used.
_ I am okay with Virmir brutally killing this character.

This script, if it exists, is an 11 on the snark level. Like a full level beyond Virmir-World.

This story focuses on lower level Pokemon. (At least, THIS part of it.) But higher levels may appear in backgrounds occasionally.

This is not a request topic, and I definitely will not be including all characters. Only those that happen to fit.

I'm probably not going to include any character with crazy colors or major alterations or complex outfits. Think Eevee with stylish hair and cape or Riolu with purple highlights and an eyepatch.

I'm more likely to cameo established characters VS. ones that people just made up because they saw this topic.

[fox] Virmir

Pontos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
You can use my typhlosion if you want, either as is or as a quilava or cyndaquil if you prefer to draw low level Pokemon. Can't say he's established or used in any campaign, though.

And yes for all three checks.

Mehlahphuse

• The sunny, gold, shapeshifting dragoness :3
    • View Profile
Well I might as well apply for a cameo spot. See how it goes.

• I am okay with this character appearing in a background shot.
  • I am okay with this character having a speaking role, and I'm okay with having no input on how this character is used.

I am not ok with grizzly death though so that is a no for me.

Have my zard form. Or charmander variant since lower levels suggested.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/13511798/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17338125/

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
You can feel free to include Team Heritor! You already drew them a few times, in the comic you made here: https://art.by.virmir.com/art/team_heritor,_page_14

I don't own all the characters in the team, but I did speak with everyone and get their approval for being included. We're all okay with being a part of the background.

Same goes for Team Destiny, which can be unevolved or evolved as you like. References in the attachments. One is sappy enough to make you vomit, I'm sure. They would also probably be part of the background!

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
X I am okay with this character appearing in a background shot.
X I am okay with this character having a speaking role, and I'm okay with having no input on how this character is used.
X I am okay with Virmir brutally killing this character.

Meet Team Providence, a go-getter Fighting type team. In canon, they were friendly rivals to Team Destiny (above).

Pancham (F): The leader, a very cocksure but good-hearted person who loves to fight and loves to poke fun at others. Very stubborn as well. Her tendency to start problems gets her in trouble though.
Mienfoo (F): Quiet and reserved compared to the other two, provides an important rock of stability for the rest of the team to revolve around. Definitely the smartest.
Tyrogue (M): Acts like a kid taking karate classes who's taking it all very seriously. Bows to show respect, speaks formally at too high a volume. Seems to think about nothing but fighting and training even during leisure time.

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
I am okay with this character being in the background and/or talking to Virmir/character

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1055919432557404192/1190053560654762015/20231228_140738.jpg?ex=66affbbe&is=66aeaa3e&hm=732231a5c64cd50e5e8cdcc60e8265070d242340af841cdd76f5cf5677b49f2c&

Normal colors, wears a dark blue cape, if they are in an illusion form they are a normal braxin so they can hide from those looking for them, glad I decided this for Sasha awhile ago though I don't know what happened to the sketch, was looking for it and couldn't find it, additional refs can be provided there is a pre-evolution design if you would prefer.

SW

Aira Fox

• Fox of the Forest
    • View Profile
You can use Auroz if you'd like.

SMEARGLEX75

• Painting and chucking Paint 24/7/365 :O
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Hiya, I like Paint. 😮 PFP by KendoVirmir
    • View Profile
X I am okay with this character appearing in a background shot.
X I am okay with this character having a speaking role, and I'm okay with having no input on how this character is used.
X I am okay with Virmir brutally killing this character.

Any of the 2 designs is applicable, yes. Keep in mind my Smeargle has a Pair of Goggles on his Beret-Shaped Head above his Hairstyle, yes.

Paint is Epic. *throws Paint all around*

ドーブルX75

PFP shown on STEAM made by RedToony (@RedCartoonDog)