Author Topic: Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary  (Read 25634 times)

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 26, 2020, 06:02:05 PM
Ian

He still owes me either the silver fox tail or my $20 back. I feel a little scammed. To be honest, I think I might rather have my $20 back instead because there's other things I want to get.

Also, me and my family might have to move to Fernley because a lot of homes in Fallon are being taken, my mom's older brother is in Fallon right now (he is really bad news), and my parents have been wanting to get out of Fallon anyways.

You know you keep me from killing myself right?

SW

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Art by KitaKettu. Character owned by SykRenstrom.
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 26, 2020, 09:25:56 PM
You know you keep me from killing myself right?

I didn't know that, actually. I'll pray that life gets better for you. You can talk to me if you want to.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 05:55:15 PM by FelixFox »

This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 05:34:00 PM
This is part 1 of 3 posts where I posted the announcements from the Sengoku BASARA Series 15th Anniversary Special Live Broadcast.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Guitars
ESP Corporation decided to release guitars commemorating the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA. There are 2 different models. One based on Date Masamune (left) and one based on Sanada Yukimura (right). Orders were made available starting on August 1, 2020. The guitars are scheduled to be released in spring 2021. In addition to the guitars, they also plan to release a special guitar hard case and guitar picks that are also based on Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura. Details will be announced later. They are priced at 150,000円+tax, each.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Silver Rings
FanFunMARKET decided to release special Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary silver rings. The ordering period was from July 21, 2020, to August 18, 2020. They were available in 8 different types, with deliveries scheduled for late October 2020. The 4 types on top, from left to right, are based on Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura, Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Ishida Mitsunari, respectively. The 4 types on the bottom, from left to right, are based on Katakura Kojūrō, Sarutobi Sasuke, Chōsokabe Motochika, and Mōri Motonari, respectively. They were priced at 11,000円+tax, each.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary x Karatsu City 15th Anniversary
After the Great Heisei merger, Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture, which was formed in 2005 and celebrates its 15th anniversary this year, decided to collaborate with the "Sengoku BASARA" series since their 15th anniversaries are in the same year. In collaboration with the "Hizen Nagoya Castle Ruins/Jinnai Project" promoted by Saga Prefecture, they carried out several collaborative projects, an example being a stamp rally in Hizen Nagoya Castle. The collaboration lasted from August 22, 2020, to October 25, 2020.

Merchandise Event "Sengoku BASARA Solamachi Team"
To commemorate the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA, SENGOKU DAMA decided the production of the "Sengoku BASARA Battle Screen". It was done by Takaki Isayama, who is famous for his fusuma paintings in the Japanese live-action movie, "Ōoku". It was unveiled for the first time at the "Sengoku BASARA Solamachi Team" product sales event which was held from August 28, 2020, to August 30, 2020, in Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi. At the product sales event, SD character goods and sumi-e goods that were newly drawn appeared there, and a life-size figure of Honda Tadakatsu also appeared. Details were released later on a special page on the SENGOKU DAMA site.

Healsio Hot Cook Customization Service <Sengoku BASARA Date Masamune Ver.>
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA, “SHARP Healsio Hot Cook” home appliances released a cooking appliance with a design of Date Masamune on it. It contains voice acting from Kazuya Nakai (voice actor of Date Masamune). There were 6 types of top lid designs to choose from, and the 3 designs that are being sold (displayed in the above picture) were decided by an online questionnaire that lasted from July 21, 2020, to August 4, 2020. Orders for the cooking appliance started at "COCORO STORE" and "e-CAPCOM" on August 7, 2020. Furthermore, if you placed an order by August 30, 2020, you had a chance to receive a signature colored paper of Kazuya Nakai through a lottery. There were a total of 3 winners for the lottery. The cooking appliance is priced at 80,000円+tax.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:08:40 PM by FelixFox »

This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 02, 2020, 05:23:07 PM
Part 2.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary x CAPCOM Cafe
From August 27, 2020, to October 7, 2020, a special "Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary" collaboration was held at Queue Plaza Ikebukuro, in the CAPCOM Cafe store. Details of menus and goods were announced on August 20, 2020. CAPCOM Cafe's business hours are from 10:00-22:00/10:00am-10:00pm (Japan Time), and their contact information is 03-5904-9106.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Shoes and Umbrellas
To commemorate the 15th anniversary of the "Sengoku BASARA" series, collaboration items with Super Groupies were made to order. The lineup included 2 types of sneakers and 2 types of umbrellas that were based on Date Masamune (right) and Sanada Yukimura (left), respectively. The shoes were available in 2 sizes from 22.5cm to 27.5cm, in 6cm increments. The ordering period was from July 21, 2020, to August 11, 2020. The shoes were delivered around the beginning of December 2020, while the umbrellas were delivered around mid-December 2020. The shoes were priced at 10,800円+tax, each, while the umbrellas were priced at 6,800円+tax, each.

Sengoku BASARA Date Masamune Formal Suit
To celebrate Sengoku BASARA's 15th anniversary, a special formal suit based on Date Masamune was made by SENGOKU DAMA. It is a formal suit designed for more than business use, and is a suit that both men and women can wear. Navy blue is used as a base color, and the golden uprights are used as accents for details such as lapel piping and pocket edges. Buttons and tags are Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary original designs. Orders began at the "SENGOKU DAMA site" on August 6, 2020. In addition, they were sold at the "Sengoku BASARA Solamachi Team" product sales event which was held in Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi from August 28, 2020, to August 30, 2020. The full suit is priced at 150,000円+tax, while the jacket by itself is priced at 100,000円+tax.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Manga
On December 1, 2020, a new "Sengoku BASARA" manga series started serialization in monthly Japanese manga magazine, HERO'S. A new HERO'S magazine releases on the 1st of every month. The new manga stars Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura as the main protagonists. The manga is written by Rando Ayamine and drawn by Yukai Asada. Details were released on November 24, 2020 (a later post covers this).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:11:58 PM by FelixFox »

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: August 05, 2020, 05:24:10 PM
Part 3/Final Part.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary BEST CD Soundtrack
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of "Sengoku BASARA", CAPCOM decided to release a BEST CD Soundtrack that contains select soundtracks from the video games that have been released so far. As a special bonus, a set of 12 clear files showcasing package visuals and key visuals throughout the game series resized to a CD jacket size is included. The Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary BEST CD Soundtrack contains a total of 26 soundtracks and released on October 14, 2020. It is priced at 4,545円+tax.

"Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi: Anniversary Edition" Special Reward Campaign
To commemorate the release of "Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi: Anniversary Edition", CAPCOM carried out a campaign to receive rewards that can be used in the iOS/Android game "Sengoku BASARA Battle Party" by answering a questionnaire in the game. During the period, players could participate in the survey by tapping the survey banner displayed at the top of the home screen. All those who participated in the survey received 200 red jewels as a gift. If players entered the "password" written in the "Sengoku BASARA Battle Party" advertising leaflet included in the package of "Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi: Anniversary Edition", they would receive 200 more red jewels (400 total). The campaign lasted from July 21, 2020, to August 31, 2020.

Sengoku BASARA Series 15th Anniversary Commemorative Gift Campaign
To commemorate the 15th anniversary of the Sengoku BASARA series, the Sengoku BASARA series official Twitter account (@BASARA_CAPCOM) held a present campaign where followers could participate. All you needed to do was follow them and tweet "#BASARA15th", in order to have a chance to win. 2 people won a Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Visual Tapestry signed by Date Masamune's voice actor (Kazuya Nakai), Sanada Yukimura's voice actor (Sōichirō Hoshi), and theme song artist T.M.Revolution (a.k.a. Takanori Nishikawa), while 15 people won an assortment of Sengoku BASARA goods, for a total of 17 winners. The campaign lasted from July 21, 2020, to August 21, 2020.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Sake
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA, collaboration sake was released on July 21, 2020 at the Miyake Main Store online shop and TOWER RECORDS ONLINE online shop (liquor). There are 2 types, one based on both Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura (left) and one based on Uesugi Kenshin (right). They are pure rice sake, and 720ml. They are priced at 3,000円+tax, each.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:17:04 PM by FelixFox »

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: August 10, 2020, 06:17:51 PM
Some new stuff! :3

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Twitter Campaign Gifts
In the above picture is the Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Visual Tapestry signed by Date Masamune's voice actor (Kazuya Nakai), Sanada Yukimura's voice actor (Sōichirō Hoshi), and theme song artist T.M.Revolution (a.k.a. Takanori Nishikawa). Only 2 people won this.
In the above picture are the Sengoku BASARA goods. I recognize most of it. There are plushies, from left to right, of Maeda Keiji, Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Ishida Mitsunari. There are Kotobukiya figures (left) and Nendoroid figures (right) of Date Masamune, and Sanada Yukimura. There is a pair of glasses based on Date Masamune, and an SB-themed lunchbox. I don't recognize the rest, though. Only 15 people won this.

Sengoku BASARA Videos
I forgot to put down the new trailer CAPCOM released for Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi: Anniversary Edition. Also, SHARP put out a special promotional video showing off the new Date Masamune cooking appliance.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:20:48 PM by FelixFox »

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: September 01, 2020, 08:27:19 PM
Sorry for my long hiatus. My family has just moved, and a lot has been happening so you might not see me write as often as I do for a bit. Anyways, there's been some news over the course of my hiatus. [:)

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary x CAPCOM Cafe Collab Menu
1 is Oshu's First Beef Tongue Bowl, and was priced at 1,980円+tax. It is based on Date Masamune and Katakura Kojūrō. Contains beef tongue with a special sauce associated with Masamune and vegetable rolls with miso. 2 is Tenha Zetsuyaku no Rokumonsen Flyer Sushi, and was priced at 1,580円+tax. It is based on Sanada Yukimura and Sarutobi Sasuke. Contains a flyer sushi that uses salmon and eggs as ingredients. 3 is Sekigahara Sweet Battle, and was priced at 1,580円+tax. It is based on Tokugawa Ieyasu and Ishida Mitsunari. Contains two types of purple and yellow potatoes. 4 is Ishida Mitsunari, and was priced at 1,280円+tax. It is a drink inspired by Ishida Mitsunari. You can notice the image of his hairstyle on top, and melting it into the drink will give it extra flavor. 5 is Mōri Motonari, and was priced at 800円+tax. It is a drink inspired by Mōri Motonari. Has a collaboration of lemon ice and kiwi flavors in the image of a sunflower.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary x CAPCOM Cafe Limited Collab Goods
During this collaboration, you could buy limited time merchandise at the CAPCOM Cafe including acrylic keychains with stands, Samurai Pouches, celebration envelopes, Mizuhiki style acrylic, motif charms, Walnut Button Straps, etc.
There was also perfume based on 6 different characters that were sold at the CAPCOM Cafe as well. The perfume is made to be used by both men and women.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:22:40 PM by FelixFox »

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: September 10, 2020, 06:37:51 PM
Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Silver Necklaces
Following the silver rings, FanFunMarket released silver necklaces commemorating the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA. The ordering period was from August 27, 2020, to September 23, 2020. They were available in 8 different types, with deliveries scheduled for late November 2020. The 4 types on top, from left to right, are based on Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura, Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Ishida Mitsunari, respectively. The 4 types on the bottom, from left to right, are based on Katakura Kojūrō, Sarutobi Sasuke, Chōsokabe Motochika, and Mōri Motonari, respectively. They were priced at 11,000円+tax, each.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:24:32 PM by FelixFox »

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: September 20, 2020, 06:42:05 PM
TEPPEN Expansion: The Tale of Amatsu no Kuni
I've never played TEPPEN before this expansion, but it got me to play it. This wasn't SB 15th related, but I was still excited by this because it seems that CAPCOM is giving the SB series another chance in the west (I hope that's what this means, at least). If you don't know what TEPPEN is, it's a free-to-play, collectible card battle game that's played in real-time and is fast-paced like a fighting game. It's for iOS and Android, and is available to download on the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, and Apple App Store. This expansion was announced on September 18, 2020, and was released worldwide on October 1, 2020. The expansion added Amaterasu (the white wolf in the picture, and main protagonist of Ōkami) from the Ōkami series as a new hero character for players to play as, new cards based on the Ōkami and Sengoku BASARA series, new gameplay elements, and a brand new story based on the 2 series. You'll notice that Amaterasu (bottom left), Issun (green glowing guy near Amaterasu), and Orochi (snake heads on top right) from Ōkami, and Date Masamune (middle left), Sanada Yukimura (top left), and Oda Nobunaga (top right) from Sengoku BASARA, all feature in the picture. Hopefully, this will get players introduced to both series as they're pretty niche franchises. My tablet at the time wasn't powerful enough to play this game, but originally if I were to play this, I'd probably use Amaterasu as my hero, and have a deck consisting of Darkstalkers, Monster Hunter, Ōkami, and Sengoku BASARA cards since I'm a fan of all 4. I was hoping that they would add SB characters as heroes into the game at some point instead of just having them as cards. I'd like to see Date Masamune, Ishida Mitsunari, and Saika Magoichi as heroes, eventually. I'd also like to see them add Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers as a hero since he's already on a few cards, he's my favorite Darkstalkers character, and they only have 1 Darkstalkers character as a hero which is Morrigan (probably because she's the series' poster character). This is also the first time CAPCOM has included a new franchise in TEPPEN because they added 2 new franchises (Ōkami, Sengoku BASARA) to the game when there were only 6 before (Darkstalkers, Devil May Cry, Mega Man X, Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Street Fighter), increasing the total to 8.

Edit: As of October 15, 2020, I got a tablet that is powerful enough to play this game. I started playing it on October 17, 2020, and I can say that I'm enjoying the game so far. [:)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 03:57:14 PM by FelixFox »

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: October 10, 2020, 03:35:59 PM
How are you Felix?

SW

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: October 10, 2020, 11:07:52 PM
How are you Felix?

I've been feeling better recently. Me and my family went to Hobby Lobby earlier today, and so I ended up getting a wolf picture from there for my room. We also got some food from Panda Express. [:)

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: October 12, 2020, 10:22:00 AM
You going trick or treating?

SW

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: October 12, 2020, 05:13:16 PM

Probably not. Trick or treating has never really been my thing. I guess it's nice to see people out wearing costumes and getting candy, though.

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 12, 2020, 05:50:31 PM

Probably not. Trick or treating has never really been my thing. I guess it's nice to see people out wearing costumes and getting candy, though.
Thought I could meet you some how, I am going to take my brother trick or treating this year

SW

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: October 24, 2020, 05:43:39 PM
Sengoku BASARA Battle Party Shut Down
Sorry for the bad news. On October 21, 2020, CAPCOM announced that Sengoku BASARA Battle Party (which released in Japan on June 24, 2019) would shut down on December 21, 2020, due to "external issues." Also, they updated the game to remove all microtransactions so as to prevent players from spending more money because the game would shut down. They opened up a refund page from December 22, 2020, to March 31, 2021, for players who purchased any microtransactions that they didn't use so they can get their money back. The creators left some personal messages regarding this, and it's pretty sad. They said that they had planned on having the game last longer, and that they won't be able to complete their dream of including every SB character from the series into the game. They expressed how much it meant to them to meet fans of the series at events, and be able to have fun and talk with them. They also feel disappointed with themselves and feel as if they let fans down, despite putting a lot of effort into the game. They mentioned how much they wished that they could continue the game, and how bad they feel for putting the fans and players through this.
A lot of people feel that this is more CAPCOM's fault than it is the SB team's, and that the situation is out of their control. CAPCOM does have the final say on what goes down with the series since they own the rights to it. It truly doesn't matter what the SB team does because if CAPCOM doesn't ok it, they can't do it. This might be a sign that the series is going to die (it's already been on the verge of death for the past few years) since it seems like CAPCOM is giving them the boot with the mobile game. I personally feel very sad about this, and I can honestly agree that CAPCOM is probably giving the SB team the boot and that the situation is truly out of their control. At least SB will live on through TEPPEN. All I can hope for is that the SB team hopefully makes good use out of any money they made from the game, and use it to develop what many fans having been wanting and waiting for, Sengoku BASARA 5. Then again, CAPCOM has the final say, and could possibly not ok it or disband the SB team. [:(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 05:16:09 PM by FelixFox »