Author Topic: Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary  (Read 706 times)

Luna Eclipse

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • It was all a mistake or let's blame it on one.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 26, 2020, 06:02:05 PM
Ian

He still owes me either the silver fox tail or my $20 back. I feel a little scammed. To be honest, I think I might rather have my $20 back instead because there's other things I want to get.

Also, me and my family might have to move to Fernley because a lot of homes in Fallon are being taken, my mom's older brother is in Fallon right now (he is really bad news), and my parents have been wanting to get out of Fallon anyways.

You know you keep me from killing myself right?

LE

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • What do you want to know?
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 26, 2020, 09:25:56 PM
You know you keep me from killing myself right?

I didn't know that, actually. I'll pray that life gets better for you. You can talk to me if you want to.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 05:55:15 PM by FelixFox »

This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 05:34:00 PM
This is part 1 of 3 posts where I will post the announcements from the Sengoku BASARA Series 15th Anniversary Special Live Broadcast.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Guitars
ESP Corporation has decided to release guitars commemorating the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA. There will be 2 different models. One based on Date Masamune (left) and one based on Sanada Yukimura (right). Orders will be made available starting on August 1, 2020. The guitars are scheduled to be released in spring 2021. In addition to the guitars, they also plan to release a special guitar hard case and guitar picks that are also based on Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura. Details will be announced later. They will be priced at 150,000円+tax, each.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Silver Rings
FanFunMARKET has decided to release special Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary silver rings. The ordering period is from July 21, 2020, to August 18, 2020. They will be available in 8 different types, with deliveries scheduled for late October 2020. The 4 types on top, from left to right, are based on Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura, Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Ishida Mitsunari, respectively. The 4 types on the bottom, from left to right, are based on Katakura Kojūrō, Sarutobi Sasuke, Chōsokabe Motochika, and Mōri Motonari, respectively. They will be priced at 11,000円+tax, each.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary x Karatsu City 15th Anniversary
After the Great Heisei merger, Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture, which was formed in 2005 and celebrates its 15th anniversary this year, has decided to collaborate with the "Sengoku BASARA" series since their 15th anniversaries are in the same year. In collaboration with the "Hizen Nagoya Castle Ruins/Jinnai Project" promoted by Saga Prefecture, they will carry out collaborative projects such as a stamp rally in the Hizen Nagoya Castle. The collaboration will last from August 22, 2020, to October 25, 2020.

Merchandise Event "Sengoku BASARA Solamachi Team"
To commemorate the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA, SENGOKU DAMA has decided the production of the "Sengoku BASARA Battle Screen". It will be done by Takaki Isayama, who is famous for his fusuma paintings in the movie "Ōoku". It will be unveiled for the first time at the "Sengoku BASARA Solamachi Team" product sales event that will be held from August 28, 2020, to August 30, 2020, in Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi. At this product sales event, SD character goods and sumi-e goods that are newly drawn will appear there, and a life-size figure of Honda Tadakatsu will also appear. Details will be released later on a special page on the SENGOKU DAMA site.

Healsio Hot Cook Customization Service <Sengoku BASARA Date Masamune Ver.>
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Sengoku BASARA, “SHARP Healsio Hot Cook” home appliances is releasing a cooking appliance with a design of Date Masamune on it. It will contain voice acting from Kazuya Nakai (voice actor of Date Masamune). There are 6 types of top lid designs to choose from (displayed in the above picture), and the designs that will be sold are going to be decided by an online questionnaire that will last from July 21, 2020, to August 4, 2020. Orders for the cooking appliance are scheduled to start at "COCORO STORE" on August 7, 2020. Furthermore, if you place an order by August 30, 2020, you have a chance to receive a signature colored paper of Kazuya Nakai through a lottery. There will be a total of 3 winners for this lottery. The cooking appliance will be priced at 80,000円+tax. Membership registration (which is free) to "COCORO MEMBERS" is required to answer the questionnaire.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 05:07:23 PM by FelixFox »

This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 02, 2020, 05:23:07 PM
Part 2.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary x CAPCOM Cafe
From August 27, 2020, to October 7, 2020, a special "Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary" collaboration will be held at Queue Plaza Ikebukuro, in the CAPCOM Cafe store. Details of menus and goods will be announced at a later date. CAPCOM Cafe's business hours are from 10:00-22:00/10:00am-10:00pm (Japan Time), and their contact information is 03-5904-9106.

Sengoku BASARA 15th Anniversary Shoes and Umbrellas
To commemorate the 15th anniversary of the "Sengoku BASARA" series, collaboration items with Super Groupies have been made to order. The lineup includes 2 types of sneakers and 2 types of umbrellas that are based on Date Masamune (right) and Sanada Yukimura (left), respectively. The shoes are available in 2 sizes from 22.5cm to 27.5cm, in 6cm increments. The ordering period is from July 21, 2020, to August 11, 2020. The shoes will be delivered around the beginning of December 2020, while the umbrellas will be delivered around mid-December 2020. The shoes will be priced at 10,800円+tax, each, while the umbrellas will be priced at 6,800円+tax, each.

(More announcements coming soon)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 05:53:28 PM by FelixFox »