Author Topic: Virmir Commissions -- How it works  (Read 7512 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: March 10, 2019, 04:13:26 PM
Hello!

Typically I post the exact date that I will be opening on my commissions page weeks ahead of time and then clear out the appropriate weekend(s) for working on commissions. This work method isn't good for long-term projects (apart from CF, which gets done on weekdays, of course) since I need to halt progress on everything to get the commissions done.

Moving forward, I'm going to try more spontaneous commissions for at least a few months. I will be posting a new topic whenever I'm open on this board, and typically these will be small openings that I expect to get done with the extra time I have that very weekend. This way I can continue to trickle in a few commissions here and there while keeping my primary focus on other projects.

If you are registered with an account here, you may want to click on the "Notify" button in the upper right corner of the board. This will send you an email notification whenever there's a new topic. I'm the only one able to post new topics on this board, so you won't get flooded with random messages.

If you are not registered with an account here or you prefer RSS, you can subscribe to the RSS feed.

You do not need to be registered to grab a commission. The process remains the same as outlined on my commissions page. This board only serves as a way to announce openings and any special conditions that apply to that opening.

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHEN I'LL BE OPENING COMMISSIONS, GAARHBRHLRHGHL

Thanks for your interest!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:24:40 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 03:28:31 PM
I've changed the name of the board from "Spontaneous Virmir Commissions" to just "Virmir Commissions" since this format works best for my long-term commission announcements too.  I linked a feed from this board directly to my commissions page years ago anyway so there is no real difference any more whether you visit that page or here directly.

[fox] Virmir