Author Topic: [CLOSED] Commissions open until November 10th  (Read 5355 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: November 03, 2023, 07:00:06 PM
Commissions are open until Friday, November 10th! I will be closing around 7PM central time. I will be considering all types of commissions during this period.

Prices and contact instructions: https://art.by.virmir.com/commissions.php

• Feel free to apply for as many commissions as you like! If applying for more than one commission, all requests MUST be in the same email. Please include full details in the email.
  • If you have updates or addendums, you MUST reply to the same email and KEEP THE SAME SUBJECT LINE.
  • You will receive a message from me within 24 hours indicating that I have received your request. This is NOT an indication that I have accepted your application just yet.
  • Make sure to check your spam folder, as bizarrely sometimes my responses are flagged as such. (And I will do the same for yours!)
  • No decisions on which commissions I will be taking will be made during the application period. This is not first-come-first-serve, so no need to rush.
  • Sometime between Saturday, November 11th and Monday, November 13th, I will follow up with a second email to let you know if I will be taking your commission or not. Cost and scheduling will be determined at this time if your commission has been selected.
  • I don't have a size limit set in stone for this batch, however practicality may limit which ideas I select (as well as how many large commission applications I get).
  • Large commissions will be scheduled after small commissions, so could feasibly get scheduled a couple of months out (payment of course will not be due until the week before I begin work).
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 07:03:36 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 07:10:07 PM
Going to close these here!

I received 120 commission requests, quite a bit more than last time! Many comics and big sequences. Unfortunately I'm not sure I want to set aside an entire year to do commissions, so I may have to be a bit more selective this time on which ones I pick. Everyone who submitted should receive a decision by end of day Nov 13.

Thanks for your interest!

[fox] Virmir

Jackal Darkwolf

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 07:35:54 PM
Commissions are open until Friday, November 10th! I will be closing around 7PM central time. I will be considering all types of commissions during this period.

Prices and contact instructions: https://art.by.virmir.com/commissions.php

• Feel free to apply for as many commissions as you like! If applying for more than one commission, all requests MUST be in the same email. Please include full details in the email.
  • If you have updates or addendums, you MUST reply to the same email and KEEP THE SAME SUBJECT LINE.
  • You will receive a message from me within 24 hours indicating that I have received your request. This is NOT an indication that I have accepted your application just yet.
  • Make sure to check your spam folder, as bizarrely sometimes my responses are flagged as such. (And I will do the same for yours!)
  • No decisions on which commissions I will be taking will be made during the application period. This is not first-come-first-serve, so no need to rush.
  • Sometime between Saturday, November 11th and Monday, November 13th, I will follow up with a second email to let you know if I will be taking your commission or not. Cost and scheduling will be determined at this time if your commission has been selected.
  • I don't have a size limit set in stone for this batch, however practicality may limit which ideas I select (as well as how many large commission applications I get).
  • Large commissions will be scheduled after small commissions, so could feasibly get scheduled a couple of months out (payment of course will not be due until the week before I begin work).
Well other than the one I send the ticket I might have you do another commission for my image on here.