Author Topic: Personal guesses on what is likely to occur with the comic.  (Read 51484 times)

DCL

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
First to say, i do enjoy the writing and art for the comic. Its very well written, and you drop these nice hints that you really have to watch for.

Next to say, the hints are there in the past. (if they hold to be true.)
Ultimately, the hero, lucian, his father's goals are to bring him home. (The artifacts and what each does being why he needs to. The other is wether or not its what they are controlling the father, or a harmony for them if paired.)
If i had to guess, and i most certainly am. That the artifacts are mage gift bound and tied up until death to a user. The sister, though its never said, is of the same magical nature the hero's line is blessed with.
The next thing, if the comic hold true, is how much collateral damage lucien's sister does to the noble line, or if this is more the regicide move from their father, and the fact i would swear he expects reprisal, so id say, that he leaves survivors, but wounds and shows to get this. Even if not, that he forces the issue through the other wounded nobles wanting blood.
Its tough, but to guess on a limb, he wants the son either imprisoned (with a plan to free) or to get him involved in either stopping his sister, and seeking revenge (Not that likely, but possible, as he really tries to be friendly in early strips, even in teaching him magic.)
There isn't quite enough to go on until the next strip to really guess that much further. But i do look quite forward.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
I love reading speculations. [:)

Welcome to the forums and thanks for reading!

[fox] Virmir

Lopez

• Resident (Human) Analyzer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Your friendly local Human Representative
    • View Profile
As much as I have evidence to the contrary, I still can't bring myself to say that Lucian's father is evil. Something inside me feels there is far, far more to his character than that. While my "Nuclear bomb" theory was correct, I originally believed he would use it only as a threat. However, even though he is causing all this damage, I think that he will feel remorse for it afterwards. Due to the scope of damage this is causing, it is doubtful he has tested this thing's power before. Therefore, upon seeing how over-powered his response is to his simple denial of independence, his emotional capacity will reach its tipping point. Therefore, after this, he will go home, cry, and begin ruling his nation in the struggle for absolute peace within himself.

However, the real question is how Lucian will take sides when all this is over. I do not believe he will support either the Reds or the Grays, and will instead fly off and join the Arctics. Well...not really, but in a more metaphoric sense. Instead of taking a side, Lucian will most likely seek a middle ground, which would imply enlisting the help of the other races to sort through this mess. This will create a whole 'NOTHER messy situation. MASSIVE BATTLE SEQUENCE. Then...his father...who wants peace...will try to stop Lucian because he knows what will happen when races intermix...

In all truthfulness, the story could just end here if you wanted it to. But I assume that's not the case, since you need another MASSIVE BATTLE SEQUENCE in here before you tie things up.

...but that's just my opinion, so don't let it bother you too much!

DessertFox

This is how the story is going to go...

Reds build the bomb, they blow up amberwood.
Arctics start a cold war with the reds.
bombs fall, every one dies
TPK GG ROFL.

But... wait
out of the ashes arises Virmir!
To start a new comic about:
post apocalyptic destruction of the world.
and he will call it "Crimson Sky"
as the sky will be painted red
with dust that never falls.

>.>

Well i like to have fun with my guesses at least.

So am i warm or cold Virmir?  [;)

Pontos

• View Profile
Cold...

Nuclear Cold |:P

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
*shifts eyes*

[fox] Virmir

DessertFox

Cold...

Nuclear Cold |:P

"Fusion reactions require that the atoms be raised to temperatures of millions of degrees."

a cold room is about 300 kelvins
a warm room is about 335 kelvins
a boil room is about 373 kelvins
my guess, according to Pontos, is about 10,000,000 Kelvins

A very warm guess no? [;)

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus

Heh, It's like how people use "Quantum Leap" to mean a HUGE advance in some technology or field, but in science it refers to the smallest scales ]:P

Mmmm... 13,600,000 Kelvin toasty! *roasts marshmallows* ];)

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Pontos

• View Profile
my guess, according to Pontos, is about 10,000,000 Kelvins

Haha, I know that fusion requires heat. I was talking about the theory of the "nuclear winter" that may come after a nuclear holocaust.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:57:13 AM by Pontos »

Lopez

• Resident (Human) Analyzer
  • Your friendly local Human Representative
    • View Profile
This also brings us into the winter of my discontent caused by the direction of these posts. It's a nuclear winter, too, since it is caused by the nuclear coldness of des...

....we could probably go all day with this...

...but that's just my opinion, so don't let it bother you too much!

DessertFox

Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 05:49:29 PM
....we could probably go all day with this...

To post is ionic!
or is it ironic?
Mhmm, perhaps its both.

Mudd

• Hur hur hurr.
  • Newcomer
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 04:02:34 PM
I think he plans to use Lucian's sister as the next in line for queen over the foxes.

But that's just me  {:P

/SMALL TEXT FAIL
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 04:34:10 PM by Mudd »

EmperorDJ

• Meme Connoisseur
  • Wow
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 03:03:04 AM
The Queen is gonna get it!

thats all I am thinking right now >.>

(02:16:36) KaiAdin: 2dogs is Famous in Europe XD XD

Geo Holms

• Raccoon with Hat - Will Travel
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 02:58:01 PM
There will be grand adventurous fuzzy swashbuckling hijink on multiple levels of coolness.

Or...is that a given?

DessertFox

Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 10:58:57 AM
Well...
There will be grand adventurous fuzzy swashbuckling hijink on multiple levels of coolness.

Or...is that a given?
Its about to be received!!! [:P