Author Topic: You gotta know this....  (Read 8413 times)

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
on: May 08, 2011, 03:31:00 PM
...Cos' it's why I make impulsive remarks.

Anyhow, I finally realised something. Something that impacts everyone that knows me.... Tuns out, I annoy people.

Of course, I certainly don't mean to tho'. But it sure took me long enough to put 1 and 1 together and figure this out.

This is exactly what got me kicked out of more than one of my favourite places. This is exactly what got me banned from so many online communities. This is exactly why my mom virtually disowned me. This is exactly why I have no social life.

Simply cos' I tend to make myself look like a tard in public. I can understand it now. Everyone is tired of my crap.

Altho' it's far too late for me to start changing now; I certainly can't regain any of what I lost. Altho' I can try and change for the sake of not losing anymore of what I have left. But I doubt it....

"Mission taken!" [:P

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 10:50:44 AM
The first step is always to admit it, and I am proud of you for realizing this! now the next step is to do your best to correct it.  [:)

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 02:23:48 PM
The first step is always to admit it, and I am proud of you for realizing this! now the next step is to do your best to correct it.  [:)

I couldn't have said it better myself.