Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 133977 times)

DragonizedHope

• Certified Tuna Addict
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: October 11, 2019, 01:13:07 PM
Funnily enough, I also have the 3DS version- which I’d be playing if my 2DS replacement battery was in.

Paio-kaaaa~!

Turpshi

• Witchy Fishy~
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • What can I write for you~?
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: October 11, 2019, 01:32:12 PM
Funnily enough, I also have the 3DS version- which I’d be playing if my 2DS replacement battery was in.

...man, how long is it taking for that battery to get in?

"Now it's happened once or twice
Someone couldn't pay the price
And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals
Yes I've had the odd complaint
But on the whole I've been a saint
To those poor unfortunate souls~
"
- Ursula, "Poor Unfortunate Souls", The Little Mermaid

DragonizedHope

• Certified Tuna Addict
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: October 15, 2019, 10:47:10 AM
I legitimately don’t know WHEN I’m gonna get the chance to ask about it so as it stands I can say it’s basically in temporary retirement until I get a new one ó_õ; idk

That aside:
I’ve also been playing Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA) and plan to go to my old bro’s DSi to play some Dual Strike whenever I feel like it.

I don’t feel like tackling the original AW though, as that one, personally, feels WAY too unfair with its difficulty. Especially with some of the Advance Campaign missions cough Kanbei’s Error cough
 Rivals cough

I could’ve sworn Vir did old Advance Wars By Web competition things, methinks sometimes that should happen again, I really dunno haha

Paio-kaaaa~!

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: October 15, 2019, 05:44:25 PM
A friend of mine challenged me to beat Minecraft without jumping, so that's what I've been up to.

Autocorrect is a curse.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: October 15, 2019, 11:33:16 PM
Been playing lots and lots of Mario Kart Tour

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: October 21, 2019, 07:47:59 AM
Been mainly focused on finishing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 along with a lotta CSGO

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

DragonizedHope

• Certified Tuna Addict
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: October 23, 2019, 07:02:07 AM
I finally beat Megaman Unlimited as Megaman, and started a playthrough of the extra mode last night. So far it’s actually a LOT easier than I remember it being.

Having a 1-HP drain air dash that can go through enemies REALLY helps at times, too. Though, general tip for the extra mode: go for Glue and Comet first, they offer the two best movement techniques.

Paio-kaaaa~!

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: November 01, 2019, 02:21:18 PM
I play very little but Terraria, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Undertale, and little bit of some others.

SW

DragonizedHope

• Certified Tuna Addict
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: November 04, 2019, 09:23:42 AM
Never played much Undertale, but I do enjoy me some Sonic Adventure from time to time.

As for other game progress:
I’ve finally recompleted Megaman Unlimited start to finish. Both campaigns and the extra boss.

FF4 After Years I’m kind of halfway through. I’ve beaten Ceodore/Kain’s tales, beaten Rydia’s, beaten Yang’s, beaten Palom’s, and am now grinding on the last one.
I always make sure to grind to a decent enough level after beating the tales so I can prepare myself for The Crystals/Planet Eater/Final Tale. Running through the challenge dungeons and getting some extra equipment definitely helps.
After that I have Edge, Porom, Edward and Lunarians to get through before I can officially start the endgame of FF4AY.

Persona 5 I actually haven’t touched in a DANG long while, same with Battle Network 1 among a few other games.

I plan to continue the postgame of Megaman Starforce 3 when I get the chance to. Haven’t touched that in a dang long while.  Not to mention I might wanna grind for Wolf Noise so I can have higher Link power if I can get more brother bands with people.

Paio-kaaaa~!

Turpshi

• Witchy Fishy~
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • What can I write for you~?
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: November 07, 2019, 10:35:37 AM
I got the Luigi's Mansion remake on 3DS for my birthday and have been playing the heck out of it. I'm ALMOST done, but the final boss fight can be seriously frustrating at times. If anyone's got any tips, lemme know.

I also got Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled and I'm still trying to figure out powersliding. Good game though!

Before I get further in those, though, I'm borderline obsessed with Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo. It's such a relaxing game and I've made some decent progress in my town. Shout out to the best villager there right now: Stitches the plush bear.

Finally I got Stardew Valley from a friend as a late gift...anyone got any advice for that either? Haven't started playing and I'm not sure what this whole thing's all about.

"Now it's happened once or twice
Someone couldn't pay the price
And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals
Yes I've had the odd complaint
But on the whole I've been a saint
To those poor unfortunate souls~
"
- Ursula, "Poor Unfortunate Souls", The Little Mermaid

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: November 07, 2019, 03:04:36 PM
Hollow Knight. I'm only a few hours in and the bosses are frustrating already.

Autocorrect is a curse.

DragonizedHope

• Certified Tuna Addict
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: November 08, 2019, 09:44:18 AM
Nothing about Stardew. Sorry, big bro.
I gifted Hollow Knight to a friend but never got the game myself so I have no idea.

After Years progression is going steadily, along with some Wii Sports as a side dish...

I’ve also been A LITTTLE too much into Advance Wars By Web, haha. ...I might start an official competition myself at some point, haha. Maybe later, who knows? Gimme some time to read up on how the past ones went down and I’ll see what I can do.

And with the new Bubble Bobble 4 friends trailer having been released, needless to say I’m gonna play the everloving crap out of that once I get it, haha.

Paio-kaaaa~!

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: December 06, 2019, 07:31:59 PM
My friend is mailing me a game and I can't wait to receive it, it is the new star wars one so I will be playing that soon.

SW

SwIfTwAgOn

• Special Relativity Expert
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • If you can play it slowly, you can play it quickly
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: March 24, 2020, 11:12:56 AM
Right now I'm playing AC III on the PS3. Next it'll be Black Flag. I'm just going to play them all until I finish the series and probably start again.

That's cool and all but did you know that I have perfect pitch?

Xandalstrokl

• The Moving Mountain
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • I like Swords.
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: August 08, 2020, 10:58:14 PM
Alot of Destiny 2 on PC.