Author Topic: Rain Burn, page 301  (Read 1405 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: June 17, 2024, 09:00:42 PM

Keeping focused.

This marks the end of Book 1! You will be able to pick it up at https://rainburn.virmir.com/book.php once that is available, since IndyPlanet's approval process takes between 12 - 999 weeks.

I did mention at the start of the chapter I was looking into an alternate print-on-demand service, but after extensive research, I decided that upping the price an additional $30-$40 to offer on Lulu or Amazon KDP doesn't make sense. IndyPlanet seems like the only viable option for large full-color graphic novels at the moment.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

Prince Timber

• The Prince with Problems
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Crowns are awkard to wear, So I don't wear any
    • View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024, 05:16:07 PM
Out of power? So… who forgot the pack the AA batteries?

PT

Average Ladder

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 05, 2024, 02:37:54 AM
I still can’t figure out what Roco has to gain from prolonging this situation. He obviously still cares about Sadia and Brand, but not enough to let them have what they went on this whole quest to obtain in the first place?

Is he afraid of abandonment? They won’t need him anymore if they reverse the switch? Or is it laying the groundwork for something more sinister…
« Last Edit: July 05, 2024, 10:07:59 AM by Average Ladder »