Author Topic: Retro Games/Consles  (Read 6768 times)

Prince Timber Of Henvire

• The Prince with Problems
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Crowns are awkard to wear, So I don't wear any
    • View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
on: January 11, 2021, 01:10:21 PM
Here we can all talk about old games we like or share images of some if you like too, but this is just to enjoy talking about the classics,

To start things off here's my NES

PT

TyVulpintaur

Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 02:13:04 PM
The NES was the second console our family bought (first was the Atari 2600). ^^ Mario, Zelda, World Class Track Meet, Back To The Future (both 1 and 2&3), Double Dare (never could beat the Obstacle Course....), Top Gun, et al

FelixFox

• Gamer Fox
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Art by KitaKettu. Character owned by SykRenstrom.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 03:55:41 PM
My first ever home console was the PS2. I still remember coming home from Kindergarten, and noticing some system in the living room.

This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Prince Timber Of Henvire

• View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 04:02:44 PM
The NES was the second console our family bought (first was the Atari 2600). ^^ Mario, Zelda, World Class Track Meet, Back To The Future (both 1 and 2&3), Double Dare (never could beat the Obstacle Course....), Top Gun, et al
Whoa that's cool! Do you still have it?

PT

TyVulpintaur

Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 05:20:31 PM
Whoa that's cool! Do you still have it?
I don't know if my dad still does. I haven't spoken to him since 2004, it was at his house last (and he's moved a few times, plus I don't know if any of my siblings took it when they moved out)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 07:30:06 PM
I posted a show-off topic here: https://crimsonflagcomic.com/forum/index.php?topic=2658.0 although that's slightly out of date as I've moved things around since then. Also I'm going to renovate the room at some point this year and make it fancy with new cabinets and stuff.

[fox] Virmir

Prince Timber Of Henvire

• View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 01:12:16 PM
A Pixel art sprite pack for the NES, here's what it contains, controller front side and back with/without shadow, Console With shadow, Zappers Gray and orange, Cartridge Top and side as well as customize-able, controller plug, quite a list. anyway here it is! I am aware that I did not in-could the Hyperkin Hyper Blaster (Just the zapper but for modern tv's), the NES advantage, and the NES Max... As well as no top loader (Because I don't know what they look like sorry)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:16:54 PM by Prince Timber Of Henvire »

PT

Prince Timber Of Henvire

• View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 09:36:00 PM
Been a while since anyone posted on here but that's probably just because nobody has had any interesting retro consoles to show off but I recently expanded my game collection and got two more nes consoles

PT