Author Topic: Ch0ppy's corner of art.  (Read 14263 times)

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 03:41:51 AM
What can i say? I just like to eat >///<

Here is my first ever comic! Granted it is short and unprofessional but it is kinda cool i think.

Welcome!
Im 17 yr old fat dumb fox. I like to play games, draw and more. TheBluePaw(Twitter) is my sweet loving panda! I love him so much!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 14, 2021, 11:21:15 PM
Looks good. Dunno why you think it's unprof. it looks nice to me.

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 06:04:40 AM
Looks good. Dunno why you think it's unprof. it looks nice to me.

You think so? Well thanks >////<

Welcome!
Im 17 yr old fat dumb fox. I like to play games, draw and more. TheBluePaw(Twitter) is my sweet loving panda! I love him so much!

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 11:06:18 AM
It looks like Choppy has to have way bigger clothes or he will outgrow them lol :D

This is second entry of my comic! I am very proud of it even if its not that great. I gotta thank TheBluePaw the most for incouraging me to do that hehe, Thanks sweetheart!

I ask for comments what to do next with my comic series! I could use ideas OwO.
I ask you to share my comics or any of my work every place you can as im eventually gonna start taking real commissions! Please! It would be great if i had some people who would be willing to commission me for my art ^^

Characters: @ Me
Artwork: @ Me

Welcome!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 04, 2021, 09:20:46 PM
It looks like Choppy has to have way bigger clothes or he will outgrow them lol :D

This is second entry of my comic! I am very proud of it even if its not that great. I gotta thank TheBluePaw the most for incouraging me to do that hehe, Thanks sweetheart!

I ask you to share my comics or any of my work every place you can as im eventually gonna start taking real commissions! Please! It would be great if i had some people who would be willing to commission me for my art ^^

Got a link and I'll definitly share it, though you may want to clean up what you use as text. It's not all that clear to read.

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #20 on: February 05, 2021, 01:22:58 AM

Got a link and I'll definitly share it, though you may want to clean up what you use as text. It's not all that clear to read.
yeah alot of people have said that, others again understood it. My handwriting as as bad as it gets ---___---

Welcome!

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #21 on: February 05, 2021, 11:12:04 AM
https://ch0pcomics.weebly.com
Here is my comic page for you! I will be putting my comics there

Welcome!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: February 05, 2021, 09:35:23 PM

Well my advise would be to move to a typed text of some sort. In the end, such will be far more clear, and you can probably adjust it to fit the bubble. Handwritten text is cool, but the reader more needs to understand what is being said.

yeah alot of people have said that, others again understood it. My handwriting as as bad as it gets ---___---

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #23 on: February 06, 2021, 08:46:18 AM

Well my advise would be to move to a typed text of some sort. In the end, such will be far more clear, and you can probably adjust it to fit the bubble. Handwritten text is cool, but the reader more needs to understand what is being said.

?

Welcome!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: February 06, 2021, 12:47:22 PM
That was odd. What I meant to suggest was instead of handwriting, look into using the text tool for speech bubbles on your art program. Cause in the end clarity is best for such.

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #25 on: February 06, 2021, 12:52:35 PM
Thanks for the advice, buddy! I will most likely do that from now on. I'd like more handwrity font tho than i have

Welcome!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: February 06, 2021, 12:54:12 PM
Thanks for the advice, buddy! I will most likely do that from now on. I'd like more handwrity font tho than i have

You probably can find font extensions for it. What art program do you use?

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #27 on: February 06, 2021, 12:55:54 PM
i use medibang

Welcome!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: February 07, 2021, 10:08:38 AM
Yeah there looks like there is a set of "Cloud Fonts" for the program, and if you really wanted to, the program can take standard windows font files.

Ch0ppy

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Pfp by KieliIndustries
    • View Profile
    • Ch0pComics!
Reply #29 on: February 07, 2021, 11:22:49 AM
alright. Thank you cutie pie!
*gives you a big fatty loving fox hug*

Welcome!