Author Topic: Comic 553  (Read 6143 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: November 29, 2019, 09:00:22 PM

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

DragonizedHope

• Certified Tuna Addict
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 09:02:06 PM
LUCIAN IS BACK IN THE GAME BOYS LET’S GOOOO

Paio-kaaaa~!

Art80

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 09:15:16 PM
A new generation is coming...

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 01:12:46 PM
"One does not have to for fun while destroying the universes but these people really make me hate my job"

SW

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 01:24:00 PM
also with how powerful the blast we did see from her, this is just as effective as throwing a rock a giant she can ignore this and kill the other two
(I know me putting science in comics deems to tick people off but with how powerful the first blast was, the heat wave from the first blast should have been enough to at least give everyone in a 100 foot radius 3rd degree burns but most likely melt everyone in that radius, due to the fact that I can measure the heat of the first blast and time it took to melt Bryce, you find that she shot a star beam and manged to keep it there for about 1.3 seconds creating a small but noticeable heat wave enough to melt everyone else, but this is a cartoon so it would have more power and no heat wave, but if this was real, everyone near by fighting would have died in .7 seconds) sorry had to let it out of my system.

SW

Al93we

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 06:29:35 PM
also with how powerful the blast we did see from her, this is just as effective as throwing a rock a giant she can ignore this and kill the other two
(I know me putting science in comics deems to tick people off but with how powerful the first blast was, the heat wave from the first blast should have been enough to at least give everyone in a 100 foot radius 3rd degree burns but most likely melt everyone in that radius, due to the fact that I can measure the heat of the first blast and time it took to melt Bryce, you find that she shot a star beam and manged to keep it there for about 1.3 seconds creating a small but noticeable heat wave enough to melt everyone else, but this is a cartoon so it would have more power and no heat wave, but if this was real, everyone near by fighting would have died in .7 seconds) sorry had to let it out of my system.

Well it's fire magic, unless you plan to use the heat bleedoff as aoe, your spell would be more efficient if you keep the all heat at your target. Also unless that thing is immune to it's magic it would grill itself unless it puts up a defensive spell first.
Even if that rock doesn't block the attack it still blocks line of sight which makes aiming harder. It's probably a challenge to distract it so they can get away safely.

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 06:56:36 PM
How can you measure the time between two still images?

Autocorrect is a curse.

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 06:45:10 PM
How can you measure the time between two still images?
I asked Virmir

SW

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 01:06:03 AM

Well it's fire magic, unless you plan to use the heat bleedoff as aoe, your spell would be more efficient if you keep the all heat at your target. Also unless that thing is immune to it's magic it would grill itself unless it puts up a defensive spell first.
Even if that rock doesn't block the attack it still blocks line of sight which makes aiming harder. It's probably a challenge to distract it so they can get away safely.
one again asked Virmir laser magic and stuff just measured power and heat.

SW

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 12:32:46 PM

[fox] Virmir

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 10:30:26 PM
I asked Virmir

Don't recall this. [;)
In the chat room I ask you certain effects on certain spells and also ask who long Bryce was in the Death Star laser for, I you don't remember it then you don't but I can recall the conversation very clearly. (sorry if this come off rude I was tried from traveling and things while typing.)

SW