Author Topic: Story Thing, and Literature comms.  (Read 2965 times)

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
on: November 05, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
Now that I've nearly got my group pic finished for all those who entered, I wanna do something similar with Literature. I've honed my writing skills for the past couple of weeks, and I feel like opening comms eventually. Before that, I wanna do another freebie story thing. Basically, same rules apply as for the Sketch thing

1. It costs NOTHING.
     2. I need a description of your character and their personality
     3. I need an idea to be posted with the above things as to what the story's theme should be.

I will be in the story as well. Please do consider entering. This is NO COST.

I'll also be posting any comms I get for literature here

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Hey Kyle, can I join?
Here's some details:

1. Here's zero dollars and zero cents as requested!  [;)

Character Name: Kieli

Species: Cat

Appearance: Mostly white fur, dark spot on back, black and gray striped tail, bright green eyes

Accessories: Always a cape of some type (often uselessly extravagant), also, whatever magical artifacts she can get her paws on (some of these artifacts are themselves capes)

Personality: Arrogant, egotistical, short tempered, clueless but acts as if she's wise, trouble prone, power hungry, reckless, lazy, obsessive, hates robots, loves capes, random, careless with her magical powers

Powers: Magical in nature. Extent not known, untrained, abilities often manifest themselves in odd and unpredictable ways. Kieli acts like she's completely in control of them even though she's really not. Powers and their effects amplified through various artifacts.

Important: This Kieli doesn't represent me ("fursona," as some say). She's a separate character who's central to my comic universe, I go by "KieliIndustries" though I still participate in CF role play conversations as a cat, a male one at that. I have not yet drawn any concepts of me as my own character, though I will eventually.

3. Story ideas:

-Adventure quest with odd magical accidents?

-Some sort of bizarre, unpredictable battle of randomness?

-People being themselves at the expense of everyone else, and all involved really enjoying it regardless of the weirdness? (Basically like the CF chat)

Consider this my application, hope I can make it in there somewhere! Good luck! [:)

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
(Basically using KieliIndustries's post as an example for this)

• Species: In your world, he'd probably be a tiger.
  • Appearance: A tiger with slightly blue, flame like stripes that glow when he uses magic. Oh, and he has "Cosmic" in the Standard Galactic Alphabet on his left shoulder.
  • Accessories: A golden gauntlet that doesn't cover his fingers. Has strange designs engraved into its surface.
  • Personality: A creative jokester who can get surprisingly serious at times. (EDIT: Cosmic is a bit of an introvert, but is still a good friend.) He's always trying his hardest at doing the right thing.
  • Abilities: Magic. He doesn't know all kinds, but hey, he's learning. Also, he goes through universal instability, so his form often changes depending on what world he's in.
I'm always writing from Cosmic's perspective, how about using him in a story in whatever world you're in, but from your perspective? The conflict would be basically anything that's posing a serious, massive threat to everything in that universe. They're probably using his gemstone since where else would it be?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:29:22 AM by Somebody »

Autocorrect is a curse.

J0s4U8

• profile pic was made by a freind on discord
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 02:07:00 AM
(Character looks are unfinished) my characters name is GR3T1D3 he is a protogen!
He is 40%robot 60% organic
Its hard to discribe what he looks like so i left my unfinished ref below
His personality is freindly (somtimes shy)
Abilities: he is (or was) a robotics engerneer
(Tell me if im missing somthing)

Surprisingly competent and helpful clown, strikes again.

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 04:18:05 PM
Glad to hear all of y'all are willing! If y'all can,spread the word a bit. This thing's deadline will be December 5th.

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

ConductorRailfox

• Railroad Conductor
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • A fat fox that likes trains and drinks tea.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 07:27:49 PM
Sure I like one!

Description: He’s a male Minnesotan gray wolf with light and dark gray fur, he wears a Red Fox Railroad (RFRR) Conductor’s Hat and a trench coat.  Always carries his magical wand and an enchanted pocket watch to transform any humans into foxes and wolves.  He used to be a red fox.

Personality: He is very kind and friendly but neutral.  Anyone who attacks him will be transformed into a fox or a wolf.  He is somewhat serious.

Story: I would like a story about How Railfox got to be a wolf.

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:33:22 PM by Railwolf »