Author Topic: Comic 319  (Read 15701 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: September 26, 2014, 09:02:41 PM

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

Caprice

• That guy with the tail
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 09:05:06 PM
Oh dear

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hey! It's the shapehsifting orange fox!
    • View Profile
    • My website! (Tale Chasers, character bio, worldbuilding, and more!)
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 09:09:43 PM
Feralization, un-feralization, a servant walks through the door, embarrassed foxes. Pretty much how I imagined this page would turn out. {:P
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:11:17 PM by ChaseReynard »

Foxotcw

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 09:14:49 PM
That second-to-last panel is so cute.  I can't think of many other artists who could make this whole scene so credibly innocent.

I also like the more realistic proportions you're using.  When you took over from Tod I thought your proportions were too toony for characters who get beheaded or have kids.

I think you've hit just the right balance now.  Your characters look great.

It also occurred to me that if Lucian has learned how to transform at will, Julian has probably figured it out by now too.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:16:58 PM by Foxotcw »

Caleb_Lloyd

• Fat fox thief
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 09:36:14 PM
*looks at the first panel*

So this is what happens when you squish a Virmir.

Zarpaulus

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 09:39:20 PM
Let's hope the butler doesn't relate what he saw to Lucian's stepmom.

And that they have some clothes in his size.

ILoveAleu

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 09:46:54 PM
In order to be a butler, you must have the ability to act like absolutely anything you walk in on is normal. "Oh, my employer has decided to be Batman. Who wouldn't? Oh, naked people. Seen it. Giant death ray? Third one this week."

Generic Meatbag #14

• Tank Burger
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I'mma be a one-man cheezburgah apocalypse.
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 11:23:58 PM
He hasn't once opened his eyes, how can they prove he saw anything?

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams

LurkingWolf

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 11:38:56 PM
It also occurred to me that if Lucian has learned how to transform at will, Julian has probably figured it out by now too.
Not necessarily. My logic is that Lucian figured it out because he had the chance to tamper with the veil on someone else accidentally.  Exiled away from the rest of the world, Julian doesn't really have anyone else to mess with, so he would have to figure it out based solely on what has happened to him.

plazmastorm

• Just another feline, nothing to see here
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Oh boy...
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 11:42:27 PM
Not necessarily. My logic is that Lucian figured it out because he had the chance to tamper with the veil on someone else accidentally.  Exiled away from the rest of the world, Julian doesn't really have anyone else to mess with, so he would have to figure it out based solely on what has happened to him.

I dunno, he might be a little bit too occupied with dealing with the Muridan (fighting or manipulating) to experiment with the veil.

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed believing whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
-Morpheus

dracone

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 10:09:29 AM
For the record I would like to say I saw an awkward moment with those two coming, I just figured it would wait a few more pages.

Zeo Fawx

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 01:33:14 PM
Define: Extremely bad timing.

Fragmaster01

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 27, 2014, 03:54:45 PM
He's a butler: his significance sense was tingling. Turns out it was a false alarm. Significant for major characters, not something he could help with.

TanukiBlade

• Captain of the third division Mercellian sky navy
  • Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 10:10:55 PM
In order to be a butler, you must have the ability to act like absolutely anything you walk in on is normal. "Oh, my employer has decided to be Batman. Who wouldn't? Oh, naked people. Seen it. Giant death ray? Third one this week."

This ^ is so true and must be recorded for prosperity.

They say that pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis is the longest word in the dictionary, but I can't find it. And yes I have it memorized.

TanukiBlade

• Captain of the third division Mercellian sky navy
  • Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 10:13:13 PM
O///_///O I thought it was awkward before the butler walked in.
>///_///< Then, it got painfully so.

They say that pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis is the longest word in the dictionary, but I can't find it. And yes I have it memorized.