Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 235162 times)

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #75 on: October 24, 2009, 01:12:27 PM
"I'm okay... no w-wait, no I'm not... gaaah..." I whimper. "Why did I ha-have to g-get cursed to be so y-young and fragile..."

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: October 24, 2009, 05:09:54 PM
Coe walked out of a side room and, as if Kiba and Fenrs weren't there, walked over to Geary and bapped him on the nose. "Quite, there are patients here." The raccoon turned his attention to Kiba. "Alright, what's the matter here?"

Geary stood silently, as if somebody has sealed his mouth shut. Nobody hadn't really, but Geary was raised to follow the orders of others, and old habits die hard.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #77 on: October 24, 2009, 05:12:18 PM
I look up and my eyes widen, surprised to finally see another raccoon. "I-it's my ribs. They were crushed by that big oaf, Modeo..." I give a whine of pain. "I'd h-heal them myself but I c-can't conjure up any magic with all th-this pain..." I whimper.

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: October 24, 2009, 05:20:36 PM
Coe couldn't help but chuckled a little bit. "Hehe, that Modeo is causing a fourth of our patients. No matter how much we tell him, he just doesn't learn. Kinda sad really." The raccoon walked over to a cabinet and began searching it. "Here it is!" Coe exclaimed, pulling out a vial. Broken ribs, and the healing of them, often caused his patients to faint midway through the procedure, so he decided to relieve them of the pain a while back. He retrieved a teaspoon and put a drop of the liquid onto it. The liquid would cause people to loose consciousness, which came in handy for mortal wounds, and a drop would give him enough time to heal the ribs. Handing the spoon to Kiba, he smiled and said, "Drink up."

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #79 on: October 24, 2009, 05:22:51 PM
"Yeah, he wh-was the first person I m-met when I got h-here... I kinda have s-some experience with him already... Huh? Oh, thank you..." I lift the spoon to my muzzle and attempt to drink its contents, but spill it all over my chest instead.

"Gaa! Pllt!" I whine. "I'm.. I'm new here..." I wince. "Still not... quite used to my new body..."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 05:27:27 PM by Kibaoftheleaves »

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: October 24, 2009, 05:31:09 PM
Coe gave a warm, friendly smile at Kiba's blunder. "No problem," he said, as he picked up the spoon off of Kiba's robe. "So you're new here eh? You look like a mage." Coe put away the spoon her currently had, got another, and put a drop in it. He walked back to Kiba. "Open wide."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #81 on: October 24, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
"Y-yeah. I am a mage... a -healing- m-mage of all things. I can't e-even take care of m-myself. Ironic, no? Y-you know... I'm kinda comforted to see another r-raccoon here..." I open my maw for him.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: October 24, 2009, 05:35:47 PM
Coe began to consider hiring Kiba, though he'd have to teach him how to use herbs and other compounds created through non-magic means. "You sound like you'd like it here. You get to help people and the pay's nice too." He turned the spoon over Kiba's snout, causing the drop to fall down his throat.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #83 on: October 24, 2009, 05:38:43 PM
"Hehe... hey..." I say after smacking my lips and swallowing the concoction. "How'd you know I was going to ask for a job here? Well yeah..." I yawn. "I would like to work in the infirmary... help people, you know? I feel tired suddenly... I... I'm gon-" I close my eyes and my breathing finally steadies and stabalizes. I hadn't known what the medicine was... oh well.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: October 24, 2009, 05:42:09 PM
Coe sighed and began healing the ribs with magic. "So what are you two here- wait, where's there cat?" Upon looking at the doorway, Coe realized that the cat had left before even introducing himself. How rude. Coe turned his attention to the wolf. "Well then, who are you, why are you here, and how exactly did you get in here without the use of the door?"

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: October 24, 2009, 06:27:23 PM
The doors suddenly burst open and Iasha runs right in... only to find the group there.
"Oh come on! I do all this running for nothing now?"

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: October 24, 2009, 06:41:00 PM
Coe, without moving his hands, arched his back a bit and let his neck fall as far back as possible. "Oh, hey there Iasha. "Did Modo break anything today? Arm? Leg? Spleen?" He chuckled a bit. Iasha came in every once and a while, usually because of Modeo. She was a great fighter, but Coe doubted she ever physically hurt Modeo.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: October 24, 2009, 06:43:05 PM
She held up her sore tail and shrugged
"No splint for me today. Coe." She said, walking up to the bed and poked Kiba on the head once "Out cold? Oh well. As long as he's healed."

"I'll be rid of Modeo in due time. He's not too bad as long as you keep him tame and under control. If you let him do things as he wishes it usually ends up in bear hugs and broken bones. In a fight... well... he'd generally do more than break bones... that is why he is part of the watch cause he can fight an army if he wishes." Iasha explains.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 06:47:50 PM by Donnie »

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: October 24, 2009, 06:57:28 PM
Coe gave Iasha a smirk. "Indeed, he is rather dangerous to both sides. Lucky us he does ours out of affection," he said as he finished up Kiba's healing. "The kid should be waking up any moment now. As for you." He looked at the wolf who stood there silently throughout the procedure. "Exactly how did you get in here without using the door?"

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #89 on: October 24, 2009, 07:11:00 PM
I wake up after a few moments and my eyes slowly flutter open. My paw wanders down to where my ribs were previously wounded and gently massages that area. "Wh-what? How long was I out? I'm already... did you use magic?" I look up at Coe.