Author Topic: Arro's Month Long TF Poll April 2017 (CLOSED)  (Read 10069 times)

Snow

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 11:23:44 AM
-Pegasus
-Deer
-Unicorn

New fantasy book series: "Wavebound". The story of the novice Goddess of Water! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3SW5WP

Niro

• An Odd Occurrence of Abominable Enigma
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 04:01:11 PM
- Eastern Dragoness (It better have a really long kimono)
- Western Dragon
- Northern! Fluffy Dragon
- Southern?! Feathery Dragon
- Very confused Aquatic Serpent-like Dragon thing that has found its residence in space and adapted to such environment in a way it no longer needs air so is probably not aquatic anymore???

Keep a positive outlook it will be the blade that cuts through all the negativity in this world.

Arroavantho

• Illusionist Black Cat
  • Pet the kitty.
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 01:26:04 AM
Alright, results in! Western Dragon wins, edging early front-runner gryphon and the late surge for eastern dragon. Other strong performers include phoenix, wolf, snow leopard, sea serpent, and cow. Some of my other personal favorite suggestions include cat-naga, small dragon, karasu-tengu, lemur, and marten.

I will say I had fun seeing what everyone would pick. I predicted dragon would easily win but I expected a stronger showing for otter and was surprised by the strong performance of gryphons, sea serpents, and cow.

At this point the next thing to do is track down a good artist to draw me a dragoness. When April rolls around, I'll be using "Aryagon" as my /nick, but that will be a 4' tall anthro dragoness rather than the normal big dragon. I will be as TF-able as normal, just more girly and dragony as base-form! I'm also going to tuck a few things away onto my list to get drawn or to revisit for my next tf month probably in the summer. I'll post back here when it's drawn.

Thanks~
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:27:55 AM by Arroavantho »

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arroavantho

• Illusionist Black Cat
  • Pet the kitty.
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Ladies & Gentleman, we have an upload! Ain't she pretty?  [:P

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 12:06:35 PM
Yes.  Yes you are~

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer