Author Topic: Toast, you, and RP  (Read 2957 times)

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
on: April 13, 2013, 07:05:53 PM
Ok, this has been an issue that has long bothered me but I usually just keep quiet because I don't want to stoke drama.  But I'm going to say it here just to let it be known because people can't read minds, and I don't end up telling them usually until I get pissed and it boils over into something ugly.

When I want to RP, I'll let you know, not the other way around.  I like to RP sometimes, but only when I feel like it, not on other people's timetables.  This includes when I'm in chat; just because I'm logged in and talking does not mean I want to engage in an RP.  To be perfectly honest, it feels like a violation of my personal space when people try this.  80% of the time when this is attempted and I don't respond, I'm not AFK; I know what's happening but I keep my mouth shut because I judge it not worth starting anything over.  Yes, I hate causing drama to a fault, that is precisely why I'm posting this now.  I would rather avoid spectacular blow ups.

If you don't like this, that is your prerogative.  I'm not the type to jump on people out of the blue without knowing how they'll feel about it, because I treat people with the respect that I want to be treated with in return.  I make sure that I'm not stepping over the line when I interact with someone, and that's all I ask for in others.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:42:09 PM by Radioactive_Toast »

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️