Author Topic: Runes of Magic CF party/guild!  (Read 29061 times)

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 05:05:40 PM
Now I feel rather lazy for having only a 12/4 Scout/Rogue
When I play a game, I PLAY it to death before taking a break.  As I shall once I get my greedly lil paws on Pokemon White...

I would be playing RoM more, but school decided it hates me this week in particular

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Tirien

• Drarowkune Swordmaster.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 05:12:01 PM
You know whats really sad? I didnt even know you were on RoM untill today...

"Crimson Flag Chat Room: The only place you can find marshmallow cheese, a dragon with hay fever, a snot-covered wolf, and a Tirien mistaken for a towel in one room." -Fen
"I scoff at your donut! It has done nothing!" -Draykin

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 07:37:20 PM
Heh

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 02, 2011, 09:22:58 PM
All right. I am now offically back on RoM. And it is no longer constantly crashing like it was earlier! Yay for the 5x exp/tp event ending!

"Crimson Flag Chat Room: The only place you can find marshmallow cheese, a dragon with hay fever, a snot-covered wolf, and a Tirien mistaken for a towel in one room." -Fen

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 04, 2011, 04:51:43 AM
Ok. Now im maaad. I spent the entire day making a priest/rogue, thinking I would be able to dual-wield a pair of 1-handed hammers.... Well apparently RoM hates the idea and does not allow it. Ive wasted my entire day and acomplished nothing....

....Worse part is, I should have been studying for a essay thats due on the fourth....wait...Oh crap.

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #35 on: April 04, 2011, 04:34:20 PM
Ok. Now im maaad. I spent the entire day making a priest/rogue, thinking I would be able to dual-wield a pair of 1-handed hammers.... Well apparently RoM hates the idea and does not allow it. Ive wasted my entire day and acomplished nothing....

....Worse part is, I should have been studying for a essay thats due on the fourth....wait...Oh crap.

Yeah for some reason not until higher levels apparently, you cannot dual wield with hammers or wands, which does indeed suck. However, they are a bit more offense oriented.  [:P

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 04, 2011, 04:49:00 PM
Well, thats good news. Its also good news that it turns out the essay is due on the 6th, not the 4th... Whew.

Also, CU needs to get on sometime. I have a bunch of runes and magic hormones to give him.

EDIT: It turns out that you can only dual-wield weapons labeled "One-Handed" and sadly, despite being one handed, hammers are labeled "Main Hand"....

*Dual-wields hammers and smashes his computer*
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 07:40:36 PM by Tirien »

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #37 on: April 06, 2011, 03:14:59 AM
Well, thats good news. Its also good news that it turns out the essay is due on the 6th, not the 4th... Whew.

Also, CU needs to get on sometime. I have a bunch of runes and magic hormones to give him.

EDIT: It turns out that you can only dual-wield weapons labeled "One-Handed" and sadly, despite being one handed, hammers are labeled "Main Hand"....

*Dual-wields hammers and smashes his computer*
Well actually, supposedly at higher levels there is actual one-handed classed blunts, so you can actually wield those in both hands. [:P

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 09:20:30 PM
I think it should be mentioned, that the guild/party ect has fallen apart and no longer plays due to too many of them thinking the game is too grindy. Those of you seeing this for the first time, you may feel dissapointed in them.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 11:05:42 AM
Disappointed in people who don't like a game that has very little entertainment value and and full of grind?

LoCk

• eater of souls. devourer of worlds.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Pirate otter! >:V
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 07:43:23 PM
I think it should be mentioned, that the guild/party ect has fallen apart and no longer plays due to too many of them thinking the game is too grindy. Those of you seeing this for the first time, you may feel dissapointed in them.
I've been meaning to ask how many people still play this. if there isn't a big player base any more i might unstick the thread

is that the sound of a geiger counter or my lifespan counting down? its both! here at black mesa when we say half life we mean it in more ways than one.

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: June 02, 2011, 05:42:02 PM
I stopped playing when nobody was coming on.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 08:32:54 PM
I kinda liked it for a MMO, actually.  My problem of course is fitting in time to play during the 2-3 hours per month I play PC games. [;)

[fox] Virmir

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #43 on: June 10, 2011, 11:17:16 AM
I kinda liked it for a MMO, actually.  My problem of course is fitting in time to play during the 2-3 hours per month I play PC games. [;)

Yeah, that's very understandable, I remember you saying how you only play games a bit every so often, but at least it sounds like you somewhat enjoyed it though. [:)