Crimson Flag Comic Forums
August 31, 2015, 10:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transformation Theater  (Read 3868 times)
« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2015, 09:57:23 PM »

Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
"Oh, BLAST."
View Profile WWW
Virmir
Administrator
Enchanted Weapons Expert

HARUPH.  What kind of an underwater market is this?  I would have expected a more readily available magical selection in Atlantis.  Trees.

All right, I'll see if I can find this potion stand, but if they've got nothing good it's obviously time to move on.

August 20, 2015, 09:57:23 PM: INT - Look for potion stand!
1d20-2 => 1d20 [3] (3) - 2 = 1

Gray Fox Virmir
« Reply #181 on: August 20, 2015, 11:03:30 PM »

Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
"What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?"
View Profile
Draykin
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2

Attor does not see why magic items are so important. They already have some. Instead, he thinks it better to inquire about something of frequent use, AKA, weapons. Slither-swimming his way past various stalls, stands, and stores, he peers around to search for some decently sharp things for which he may use to kill things. Also a horned helmet for the annoying seahorse.

August 20, 2015, 11:03:30 PM: (INT) Look for stabby-stab vendors
1d20+1 => 1d20 [18] (18) + 1 = 19

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2015, 12:34:01 PM »

"I dunno, you tell me."
themerciless@msn.com View Profile
Medik Jackal

(Wow, the mages are utter idiots while the barbaric warrior fish knows his niche. So sad, maybe I should kill off the dumb mages)

Yilin and Virmir both fail to find anything of any use whatsoever. They bump into multiple people on their wild goose chases and generally cause havoc where there should have been none before. The townsmers are pretty sick of the stupid freaks bumbling around in their way. You won't have any time to keep looking anymore, you two.

Attor, on the other hand, knows what to do - in most shapes, the group should be able to handle weapons. He's lucky enough to find a stand that's selling plenty of adventuring weapons and armor, though the latter would probably be useless. As it stands, though, he's separated from his group and could probably only afford a couple of items. There are spears, swords, harpoons, staves, and more. Most are made of stone and metal, cooked closely above a vent - or so the sign above the stand claims. (These vents must be like personal oil wells for the denizens here, you realize, opening a whole new business thanks to the natural environment.) The weapons will likely give a nice bonus to your damage-dealing potential, but you could be unable to use them based on your changing forms. Still, even if you can't use them, you might be able to intimidate some people with them.

(these weapons may roll str or cha, randomly, and may also be unable to be used when you transform, so they'll be iffy. you can buy two since you all split up and Vir and Toast are failures)
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2015, 11:53:04 PM »

Abominable abomination of abominablishness
"I maken o sense"
View Profile
Radioactive_Toast
Enchanted Weapons Expert

If he were psychic, Yilin would probably have this unexplainable sense of jealous right now that he was struggling while another party member succeeded on the first try.  Though this would be offset by the fact that the irritating sea horse is having just about as much luck as he is right now.  Ignorant of all these things, he just decides it's a good idea to try and search for the group and figure out what's going on.

August 21, 2015, 11:53:04 PM: INT roll for finding others
1d20+2 => 1d20 [1] (1) + 2 = 3

(20:05:33) AlphaZeron: Card games on motorcycles
(20:05:40) AlphaZeron: your argument is invalid
« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2015, 09:23:56 PM »

Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
"What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?"
View Profile
Draykin

Attor, after much consideration and annoying browsing, attempts to purchase a spear and a smaller sword. Nobody else is with him, so that means he gets to pick!

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2015, 10:22:19 PM »

Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
"Oh, BLAST."
View Profile WWW
Virmir
Administrator
Enchanted Weapons Expert

Eventually, I run into Yilin on the streets.

"You didn't find anything either, huh?" I can tell by his empty handedness and general irritated expression.  "All I got was this red fish."

"Karp, karp..." says the red fish tied to the the leash I'm holding with my fin.

I got him from this shady guy in an alley who kept calling me "boy".

"Karp, karp... magikarp... karp..." says the red fish.

"I think I'll name him Karl."

"Hey."

"Shut up, Karl.  Anyway, the streets of Atlantis are lame.  Let's find Chief No-Pronouns and move on.  I know there's no way he found anything either."

Gray Fox Virmir
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: