Crimson Flag Comic Forums
September 25, 2016, 05:33:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Modern-Magic RP  (Read 923 times)
« on: March 03, 2016, 11:11:07 AM »

Illusionist Black Cat
View Profile
Arroavantho
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1

Sooo I've been kicking around an idea for an RP in my head over the past week or so.  More an idea for a setting than a clear concept...  Kind of floating it here to see if there's interest in people doing it in the near future.  

The idea centers around a small rural town or towns in the modern United States (probably the South since that's what I'm familiar with, but I may do something else... dunno really  Gray Fox Grin ).  However there's definitely some unusual magic running amok resulting in monsters derived from objects and living things, warped environs, and other mayhem.  Specifics are kind of unclear at the moment (but yesssss folks furries will be allowed, within some simple constraints. Gray Fox Grin )

I don't know whether I would do this as a single-player Zork-style game kind of like what Tvorsk is doing or if I'd go for a more DnD style game... or something in between (i.e. single player but with dice rolls or something).  Heck I may even do both or multiple storylines if enough people are interested.  If y'all are interested lemme know what kind of game you'd prefer to play, and feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers!

(19:52:34) Selden: Arro is like a furry Yoda. "Feel the fluff..."
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:14:57 AM »

View Profile
Talcott

I probably prefer DnD style since you have more people to interact with, though Zork style might be a bit easier for people to join if they come in late.

"you can't blame me for kidnapping you, you just looked so kidnappable in that dress"
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 07:25:07 AM »

View Profile
Selden
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2

I think you could use anotter player.  I'll toss my name in the hat.

Radioactive_Toast: http://www.teamphobic.com/ninjahijinx/id26/274.jpg and that would be my brother dressed for Civil War reenacting
Selden: Toast, I'm afraid your brother looks like he has a portable spotlight on his head.
Pontos: XD
Pontos: Can't unsee
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 09:37:13 AM »

Illusionist Black Cat
View Profile
Arroavantho

Hmm, seems I have a bit of ottery interest here! :P I'm not sure about a multiplayer session with two people, but I can leave it open to see if more interest arises, if that's what y'all want, or just start it up with two people, or whatever.  There's always single player too!  Gray Fox Grin

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 06:50:31 PM »

View Profile
Talcott

I can try to poke a few people if you want, see if maybe we can generate more interest.

"you can't blame me for kidnapping you, you just looked so kidnappable in that dress"
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 08:52:36 PM »

Guardin' Gnome
"Mmmm hm. Peach cobbler."
View Profile
Generic Meatbag #14

Mark me as a maybe. It looks like your party needs an unnamed cannon fodder redshirt.

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 07:20:17 AM »

View Profile
Selden

Mark me as a maybe. It looks like your party needs an unnamed cannon fodder redshirt.

Better than cannon otter!

Radioactive_Toast: http://www.teamphobic.com/ninjahijinx/id26/274.jpg and that would be my brother dressed for Civil War reenacting
Selden: Toast, I'm afraid your brother looks like he has a portable spotlight on his head.
Pontos: XD
Pontos: Can't unsee
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 09:02:38 AM »

Illusionist Black Cat
View Profile
Arroavantho

Woo!  Maybe a third player!

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 04:08:58 PM »

Resident paw-fanatic
"Paaaaaaaaaaaaaws"
View Profile
Caprice

I think I miiiiight join in.

(09:37:46) * (Keel) looks around for TF implements out of boredom
(09:39:22) * Selden finds an implement of mass destruction.
(09:39:36) Selden: Bottle of diet pills.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: