Author Topic: Drawing Requests (Closed)  (Read 25671 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: January 09, 2010, 01:43:09 PM
Hey folks,

I'm going to start taking doodle requests again, and I figured I'd do things a bit more organized this time instead of just randomly saying "yes" to everyone and then trying to remember who I agreed to do pictures for later. [;)

I'm going to open "slots" for a number of people at a time.  Once those are full, I'll close requests until after I get them done.  Note that this isn't my definitive to-do list.  In-between these drawings I will also be working on Crimson Flag pages, the occasional Epic Battle, and other personal and gift art.

Don't be shy!  I like doing art for other people. [:)  To request, either post here or poke me somewhere else on the net.

Requirements: This first batch of doodles here is for people I've never drawn a completed, colored picture for before.  If I never drew a pic for you, by all means ask for something. [:)

It helps if you're on the chat when I decide to draw the picture, but if you stop by infrequently, you can post a description too. Also note that I won't just draw anything or everything-- I'll decide if I want to do your picture before putting it on the list.  For the most part, this is for single characters with one of my simple wavy-line/color backgrounds.  If you have something else in mind, let me know and I'll see if I'm up to the task. [;)

Requests are currently closed! Check back later. [:)

• Kesh (from Livejournal)  -- Feral fursona (wolf) [:) [link]
  • Fizzie - Anthro fursona (White Fennec, 8-tails, blue/indigo/purplish highlights and tail-tips) [:) [link]
  • Geary - Feral fursona (White Cat with spiffy jacket) [:) [link]
  • Dragyn - Kheros (Blue anthro demon-ish thing with top hat) [:) [link]
  • Feathertail - Creator-Unreal's fursona (White anthro fox in clothes, surprised at transformation) [:) [link]
  • Jonas - Feral fursona (Red Fox, after cake exploding in his face) [:) [link]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:25:39 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 01:44:45 PM
neats.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 01:47:42 PM by Fenrs »

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Fizzie

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • "Dont Fear The Dark....Fear What It Hides."
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 01:45:37 PM
*poke*

Your resident 8-tailed Fennec Kitsune

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 01:59:09 PM
Can I have one?

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 02:07:34 PM
Fizzie and Geary: Approved. (after talking to on the chat)  [:)

For future requestors, post a few words about what you want me to draw. [;)

[fox] Virmir

Fizzie

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • "Dont Fear The Dark....Fear What It Hides."
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 02:24:35 PM
OH "gloves" and "socks" as well

Your resident 8-tailed Fennec Kitsune

Pontos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 02:36:46 PM
Cool! Making things much more organized and professional, Vir |:)

Dragyn

• View Profile
    • Canonfodder
Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 11:44:13 PM
If there's a slot for me, I'd like to see you draw Kheros, in his usual garb...

link

Feathertail

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Writing is flight!
    • View Profile
    • Tachyon Feathertail's LiveJournal
Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 12:00:37 AM
I'm aware that you can't draw birds. ~.^ So how would you like to DRAW A FOX!?

Here's Tod's depiction of Kayton Fox, my secondary fursona. Well, that and the description I gave him. Sort of like Tvorsk's, but with slightly richer, orangier color!

What I'd like him to be doing? How about just having realized that he has become his fursona? (Or that the person who had him as a fursona became him ... aw, semantics!) I say this because I've been trying to think of a good pic to go in the title banner for becomeyourfursona.com, and all the post-TF pics I've seen have them looking shocked, dazed or horrified. Where's the awe? The vulnerability, even? That's what I try to get at with my stories. I'd like to see a post- (not mid-)TF pic that captures that.

Failing that, have him beating on something with a sword. That always works. Assuming you wouldn't rather draw somebody else's not-foxes. ~.^

Request modified:

On a suggestion from Yurodivy, I think that I'd rather see Creator-Unreal's fursona! He's a one-tailed Kitsune ...

... with brilliant white fur that had a golden sheen. But he only had one tail, and his clothes — his real clothes — looked old and cheap. A worn out jacket covered a thin t-shirt, and a pair of jeans that went down over his shoes.

That's his description from Help Wanted, the story that I wrote for him. I think that the same situation, of having just TFed, could work if that's what you'd like to draw. If not, I can try to come up with something else!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:49:57 AM by Feathertail »

Tree swallow avatar pic by Millislim!

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 12:05:26 AM
Here's Tod's depiction of Kayton Fox, my secondary fursona. Well, that and the description I gave him. Sort of like Tvorsk's, but with slightly richer, orangier color!

Blaaaaaast... and there goes my originality.
*sigh*... it ALWAYS happens!
(jk)

(To not offtopicize more responding to Pon, here's an edit:)
I know... foxes are the most common species in the fandom... I was simply joking...
(Tho, a bit of trivia: In a different realm I visit, I carefully chosen a name that seemes to be fitting the theme, was qute long and complex, and seemed to be original (aka totally failed all internet searches I tried). Years later I found out it has been used, in the same exact spelling, for a dragon's name in some oooold fantasy book. Thus, the "always happens" bit.
And yes... I'm throwing so much information about me around that if by any chance you'd meet me in some other "realm", you*'d surely recognize me on the spot...

* "You" used here as in "any of you"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:34:30 AM by Tvorsk »

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 12:07:56 AM
Oooh! Draw me! Draw me!

More specifically, draw the scene from http://shifti.org/wiki/The_Fool_in_the_Fox where the cake has just exloded in my face ^^

Or, instead, a pic of me having just been flattened like cardboard =D love to see what kind of expression you can put on that!

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Pontos

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 12:17:13 AM
(jk)
Sadly, "originality" in the furry fandom would be going with an uncommon species, making up an hybrid, or doing one of those fluorescent colored characters (Some are horrible, with tattoos and impossible colorings everywhere >_<)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:19:08 AM by Pontos »

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 12:37:36 AM
Dragyn, Feathertail, and Jonas are all approved and slotted in.  Requests are now closed while I work on these over the next few weeks.  Lots of fun stuff here. [:)

[fox] Virmir

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 01:12:45 AM

Mew.. there are tons of Blue Haired Kittys around Tvorsk, its how you act that makes you... you ];)

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 10:30:48 AM
Mew.. there are tons of Blue Haired Kittys around Tvorsk, its how you act that makes you... you ];)

...Grumpy?

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.