Author Topic: The Beast Among Us (Preview)  (Read 4858 times)

Dar'Kojor

• LEGENDARY THIEF
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Master of stealth, pickpocket, and Alchemy
    • View Profile
on: May 27, 2015, 12:43:17 AM
June 5Th, 2019
             Somewhere in the Arctic District in Gray Fox City was a old brick house, inside was dark but with a man wearing a white Hood and a scar on his right hand, but could only see his back. Then he went to a phone next to him on a table and started putting in a phone number. A person named Isaac, who worked as a Bike Courier answered the phone, "Hello this is Isaac, may I help you?" The mysterious man in the Hood replied, "I would like to deliver a package to someone," and was holding a strange silver sphere with red glowing lines in the middle.

15mins later, Isaac arrived at the house and was given the package. Before he ask who to deliver it to, the man in the Hood was gone. When Isaac looked at the package and found his name on it. As he was heading home, he decided to open the package, once he opened it he got a silver sphere with a red glowing line. When he push it together, the object blew up the entire Arctic District of the city.

30Mins Later, "We got another person that injured from the blast," yelled a doctor carrying Isaac, "His heart is still beating and is breathing hard, but still alive!" "ISAAC," a woman's voice yelled out and running to see him. "Is he okay?" "Yes mam, you know him?" "Yes, he is my boyfriend, where was he in the blast?" "The center," and she was shocked to hear this.  "What's your name miss," "Emily, I work here as a doctor." "Very well, I will leave him to you to take care of." "Thank you, I going to call a friend of his over, to watch over him when I am gone." Emily calls a person named James, a friend of Isaac, almost like a brother to each other, by the time James got there Isaac, was awake. But something went wrong.

Isaac was hurting badly, and was yelling, "I FEEL LI…… LIKE I'M BURNING UP FR, FROM THE INSIDE, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!!!" "Isaac, you will be fine," said James, "You just need to calm dow…" Isaac was screaming in pain, he closed his eyes and when he open it up, his eyes turn from green to blue and the transformation began.

Chapter 2 Coming Soon.  |fox|
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:54:26 PM by MilesTailsPrower115 »

Out with it, time is money

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
Iiiiinteresting start.  Write more!

[fox] Virmir