Author Topic: Drawing Requests: Anything! (Closed)  (Read 11099 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: November 23, 2011, 01:45:31 PM
Hello!

Just five this time. Want to do other stuff too this weekend too. [;)  Will start on these probably on Friday or so after I'm done with the CF comic.

CLOSED -- Thanks for requesting. [:)

No set theme this time either, so whatever you want!  Anything from a standing/waving pose to a plush-hex-taur-ification goes. [;)  Make it fun!

- You may request 1-2 characters! If you want the second character, there must be some sort of interaction between the two. I.e. not just two characters standing around.

Please describe your character(s), pose, and any accessories!  Please post references if you have them, otherwise provide as detailed a description as you like but be sure to provide basic details such as feral/anthro, etc.  I'm going to take what I have in front of me and just draw without asking questions. [;)

IF I NEVER DREW YOUR CHARACTER BEFORE AND YOU POST A REQUEST WITH NO REFERENCE OR DETAILS WATSOEVER, I SWEAR TO THE BLASTED TREES I'M GOING TO DRAW YOU A MUFFIN INSTEAD.

- I've enjoyed doing backgrounds lately. If your request works with a background, I'll add one in.  If it can do without, I probably won't.

- Only CF members who have joined before the date of this posting are eligible.

- This is open to ALL CF members EXCEPT those who requested in the last two full colored drawing request topics.  That would be the following:

http://crimsonflagcomic.com/forum/index.php?topic=1110.0
http://crimsonflagcomic.com/forum/index.php?topic=1109.0

Five requests only!  (Don't post a request if you see five already!)

CLOSED -- That's it for this batch!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:08:18 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 01:51:10 PM
Ho-kay! Due to the nature of this request a LOT of references will be needed due to the lack of there being anything being quite similar, but some things having a piece in common.

my request is for my character Drahn, whom is a dragon of many different bits and pieces.

Starting with the head, this is a good base to work off of. Head features include five eyes, two on each side (one under the other) with one in the middle. placement of fifth eye would be in between the nose-horn and the nearest horn in between the eyes in that picture. Horns are spot-on in that picture except the one on the nose.

Then there's the mouths; two of them, on the same head. I was reminded of a preexisting occurance of this in a dragon, so I'm glad for that because it means I can link this reference.

For the base of the body, I've got this; which is again just about spot-on to what I'm looking for. Scales are gold in color, much like this is. Body structure is standard Western style, large and quadrupedal, but with the addition of an extra pair of wings. Like a dragonfly's they are positioned one pair behind the other on the back.

Under the body is four pairs of legs, like that of a Tarantula. Not actual spider legs, that is, but arranged in that manner- four on each side going down the body.

The final piece of this crazy, many-limbed dragon is a bisecting spine, beginning at the tails; resulting in to tails side-by-side. I wish I had a reference for this as well, but I do not.

I'm alright if you do this last, both to figure out how to draw it and keep everyone with less time-intensive requests from waiting.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 02:24:32 PM by Fen »

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Nik

• Red Panda!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 02:37:36 PM
Yay!

Me http://art.by.virmir.com/art/would_you_like_a_muffin TFing into a Red Panda (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ailurus_fulgens), in a sequence.

(15:32:41) Virmir: Just post that you have permission for a sequence.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 02:53:53 PM
Well since you have been asking this seems like a good time. Draw what a female version of William would look like.

Marking wise should probably stay the same, although if you want to drop the stockings and give her the white and brown paws, thats fine. Clothing, well...add a bit more frill and lace to it, maybe like ruby heart.

Edit: one quickie addendum, she shall be named Wilamina "Nightengale" Swiftfoot.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:49:18 PM by Kenku »

LurkingWolf

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 03:03:22 PM
Could you draw my fursona tf'ing into a raccoon?  Possibly with some influence from an inspiration ferret?

Yes, I do quite enjoy Loose Ferrets.  :P

Zavier

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 04:06:59 PM
Okay, since apparently I have the chance to make a request...

A feral Draykin on a leash, wagging his tails happily at me. (Please note that that ref is out of date, as I now have two tails, and a blue cape.)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 11:30:47 AM by Zavier »

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 04:39:45 PM
Nope, if you're too busy playing games, I'm not going to hold it for you. [;)

You're quite eligible to request whatever you want though. [;)

[fox] Virmir

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 05:52:35 PM
Ack! I want a slot! Could you draw me working (or, if you prefer, "working") away at my typewriter?

EDIT: In light of my recent laptop troubles, could it be changed to Tvorsk staring down a laptop/blue screen of death monster with me cowering behind him?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:25:57 AM by Jonas »

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 07:13:52 PM

Doodle for Fen of his crazy dragon.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 07:18:54 PM
Weeeeird complicated dragon.  I keep thinking I'm looking through broken glass when I look at that mouth.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 01:07:22 AM

Doodle for NikolaiClarkson.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 05:42:26 AM
Go transforming muffin !

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 08:03:16 AM
Weeeeird complicated dragon.  I keep thinking I'm looking through broken glass when I look at that mouth.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Is exactly how I imagined Drahn, and it is spectacular. You did an amazing job, Vir!

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 11:34:21 AM
Okay, since apparently I have the chance to make a request...

A feral Draykin on a leash, wagging his tails happily at me. (Please note that that ref is out of date, as I now have two tails, and a blue cape.)

I didn't think you wanted one since you took a while to reply, so I let Jonas have the last slot.  But I wasn't really clear about leaving that slot open, so I'll do this one too. [;)

[fox] Virmir

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 07:56:27 PM

Doodle for Kenku.