Author Topic: Fuzzy Trade School  (Read 11671 times)

Tallyn

• Level 70 Sentinel Bushi
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
    • View Profile
on: June 12, 2011, 06:16:52 PM
This forum thread is for a group short story started by Silber. After the first chapter is posted, everyone may enter their own chapters of the story, one at a time. These chapters are from the viewpoint of each Fuzzy's character. This story is PG, and based mostly on the antics that occur within the chat. Please do not force roles upon other players unless it is necessary.
All peaceful trades are allowed, including, but not limited to: engineering, game design, art, magic, and security. Ask Silber (usually Tallyn in-chat) what is allowed and what isn't.
P.S.: Please put down the names of those you intend your character to interact with, even if you need to out of context. Please use my post as an example.
P.S.S.: Please use Microsoft Word or an equivalent program to check grammar and spelling. I intend for this to be for the amusement of all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:23:02 PM by Silber »

"To trees with this kibble stuff!" - Virmir

Tallyn

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 08:40:00 PM
Chapter 1T: Heading in the Wrong Direction
   Blackness shrouded his vision, though that is to be expected from somebody with their lids over their eyes like a veil. In stark contrast, however, the once he opened his eyes, there was a bright white light, along with the urgent, yet somehow comforting male voice from nearby: “C’mon, wake up! It won’t look good for you to be late on your first day!”
He felt soft hands on him, though they seemed to have padding on the palms, with short, thin nails pressing at his chest. Sitting up, he looked at the wall ahead before he saw something gleaming in front of him. With a gasp, he shot back, pressing his back – and something extra – against the wall as he stared cross-eyed at the gleaming object.
   His gaze shifted from the object to the source of the voice before another gasp escaped him. Sitting right ahead, next to his bed, was a red fox, but this one was different: he was human-shaped, and his mouth moved as he spoke yet again, “Oh, good, you’re awake.”
The fox’s ears moved as he spoke, and he tilted his head, one of the ears quirked. “Wait, you seem tense. Is something wrong? For a being that’s supposed to be immune to everything, you look sick as a dog…”
   Looking over himself, he gasped, noticing paws with talons, feathers coating his body, digitigrade paws, and a set of three wolf-like tails, which are coated in feathers. A pinching sensation, as if he were lying on an arm, entered his mind, and almost on instinct he leaned forward letting a pair of wings flop out. A paw reached up, over his face, tapping a beak and running over feathery, tufted ears, which were folded back against his head. He tried to talk, but only a squeak could escape the beak of the confused creature.
   The fox sat forward, pressing that padded paw up against the creature’s head. “You don’t have a fever, but you look terrible – er, not that you look ugly. Gryphons are beautiful creatures, and you are, too.”
   With another squeak, and the gryphon began trying to communicate. At first, his voice came out as grating and a bit nasally, though it was also quite inarticulate. “Air an I?” he asked, hoping the fox would understand him.
   The fox blinked and tilted his head. Muttering under his breath for a moment, the fox then realized what the gryphon meant. “Don’t you remember? You’re at Fuzzy Trade School.” He smiled and then dragged the gryphon to his closet. “Here, put something on and go to class. You only have one.”

The gryphon would look at the fox before slowly sliding into a shirt and pair of shorts. A small instinct kicked in, and he slotted his wings and tails through the holes in his garments. After a short while of mumbling to himself, the gryphon turned around. “Okay, then, what is my name, and what is my class?”
   Quirking an ear, the fox answered simply, “Well, Tallyn, if you don’t know your own name, you probably forgot mine: I’m Digital. Anyway, your class is Amateur Magic.” He chuckled. “If you want, I can take you there.”
   As he heard the information, Tallyn tilted his head. “Tallyn? That sounds like it belongs to a tribal person.” His mind was being tested for its knowledge the first day, proving the gryphon was out of place; however, he would soon realize that he still needed to attend class. He snatched a sheet of paper that looked like a calendar from a nearby desk.
   Digital watched the gryphon, glad he put Tallyn’s schedule on the desk. “Well, that’s sort of what I assumed you were when I heard your name, but after three years here, I decided not to question names anymore. Have fun on your first day.”
   Tallyn took the backpack resting in the chair on his side, looking at the keys and student ID card before heading out. “I hope…”

The gryphon finally arrived to the lecture hall to his first class five minutes late. Every step he made, a student’s ear would swivel in his direction. He looked around noticing the room was made almost entirely of foxes, though there was an occasional wolf and a young dragon. His ears perked up upon hearing a voice, and he looked to the front to see a white fox’s head lying on the desk.
   “All right, listen up, class! Now that the last straggler is accounted for, we can begin today’s lecture. Now, my body is being repaired today, so you have to make your own notes and diagrams. Lesson one: What is magic?”
   The gryphon raised a wing and then stood up. “Uh, sir…? I think I might be in the wrong class. I don’t think I want to learn how to make things disappear and saw somebody in half without hurting them.” This elicited some laughter from the class, though it left an annoyed look on the professor’s face.
   “This class is not about simple-minded sideshow magic! It’s about real magic, the kind you probably only heard about in books. And if you didn’t want this class, why did you sign up for it?” With that, he cast a simple alteration spell upon the gryphon as he sat down. “You’re staying like that until you learn the proper magic techniques to reattach it correctly.”
   Tallyn yelped as his head fell off right into his paws. He used his paws to cant it in a nod after several tries to use his neck, which was missing. He then took out a notebook to write down his notes for the first day, taking care to learn how to coordinate his movements with his head no longer attached.

Chapter 1: Off to a Bad Start
   Two hours later, after class had let out, the gryphon carried his head to the cafeteria to eat. He entered the building with a sigh, fumbling around while holding his head before finally pulling out his I.D. card for the dragon at the front desk to swipe. After the interaction took place, Tallyn made his way to an empty table, sitting down by himself and setting down his head. He rubbed his shoulders and his collar before rubbing his temples and closing his eyes.
   It was at this moment that an otter snatched it away, running across the cafeteria with a laugh. “A new guy, eh? My buddy’s going to have loads of fun with you!” The otter creature handed him off to a skunk, who wrenched Tallyn’s beak open and began stuffing cookies and cakes down it, closing the beak every so often for him to swallow. The gryphon whimpered, and for the next several minutes, the skunk continued stuffing Tallyn with sweets, pizza, and burgers before taking him back. The gryphon took his head back and walked out of the cafeteria, feeling heavier than before.
   He had a feeling that the day was a good indication that this place would be tough.
[Digital is Digital_Vulpine, the professor is Creator, and the skunk is 2dogsandaDJ.]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:00:07 AM by Tallyn »

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 11:57:16 PM
I like this so far! Gives me lotsa ideas....

So might I work on an entry, or am I still not awesome enough?

"Mission taken!" [:P

Tallyn

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 10:07:38 AM
I'm not one to say you're not awesome, that's only yourself. You're allowed to post a chapter.

Kasimir

• Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 06:11:37 PM
I'm not one to say you're not awesome, that's only yourself.
Okay, that must've been a dream I had.

Tallyn

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 07:47:18 PM
^w^ I'm too nice to deny anyone a chance at having fun.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 08:36:47 PM
Not bad at all, Sliber.  I rather enjoyed this. [:)  It kinda got wierd after the decapitation spell, but seeing as the story is chat-inspired, that's pretty low key for the chat. [;)

I am interested to see if anyone else makes contributions, and also interested in seeing where your plot goes. [:)

[fox] Virmir

Tallyn

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 11:21:46 PM
It's gonna probably start off with others going about their daily lives before things start happening.
The idea is to get people to interact in a friendly way in a less time-constricting environment.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:27:25 PM by Silber »

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 02:31:02 AM
I may just join in this just due to pity for the decapitated gryphon...   But what to do...?
* Draykin plots...

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

Kasimir

• Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 12:27:53 AM
Alright, here's my submission for the story.

Risu the squirrel would approach the Academia building from down the street, staring up at the looming monolith. Which, by the way, seemed rather conspicuous amongst the other skyscrapers, despite its ever-so-convenient downtown location. He stood there for several minutes, making no movement other than his trembling fists. "Damn it all," muttered Risu. He then turned his head down toward the pavement, sighed as though he wanted the world to hear it, and finally mustered up the will to start walking. "I have a real bad feeling about this."

Ever so reluctantly did he ascend the stairs leading up to the main building. Each step filled Risu's heart with bitterness. It was like trying to forgive one's own most hated enemy. Subconsciously, he managed to prolong the intervals between steps, each one longer than the last. After about ten minutes of this, he finally reached the front doors. He groaned, pushing open one of the doors with his elbow. He would let his bare footpaws scuff against the linoleum tile of the hall floors as he trudged along. With his head hung depressingly low on his shoulders, he tilted it one way to glance at all the trophies and photographs behind glass casings. He whined and scowled, thinking about all the accomplishments he'll never achieve.

Rounding a corner, he encountered a small congregation of punks. Complete with the stereotypical hairdos, tattoos, and piercings. They all gave him that look - A look so baleful that it could serve as a fitting equivolent to the obligatory newcomer's initiation rites. Except it wasn't a fraternity, and this wasn't a "real" college. "Beat it!" snapped one of the punks, posturing their head forward for emphasis. Risu gasped, and would quickly look away, scuttling faster down the corridor.

Rather quite panicked, he began scanning the classroom doors for an opportunity to make an easy escape. None of the doors were open, so he decided to hide in the nearest room. Risu didn't care if he intruded upon anybody in class session. So he swiftly whipped open a random door, darted inside, took a quick glimpse of the room, and would casually sit down at an open desk.

Risu huffed, and acted as nonchalant as possible. The only other occupant of the classroom was the professor at her desk. She didn't bother looking up, or even move her eyes. But somehow she apatheticly displayed a sense of acknowledgement of Risu's presence. As he calmed down, Risu would begin reading the posters hung on the cork-backed bulletin boards. He would then turn to read the blackboard.... -- And then suddenly it clicked.

"Everyone is at lunch," the professor finally spoke. "I advise you to join them."

"...Th-thank you, ma'am." At that, he shyly stood up and left the room, closing the door behind him after looking both ways.

"Gosh, I must be pretty lucky. I hid in the right classroom," Risu reiterated to himself. "Cos' I'm gonna be taking that exact same design course this semester. Shame I didn't get to meet my friends yet tho'." Clearly, the feelings of bitterness and despair were gone.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 08:49:20 PM
Chapter 1K: Helping a friend in need.

William entered the hallway from class with a smile on his face. The class on chemistry of magical elements had been fun, especially being able to test reaction of one element to the other. The grey fox’s day for the most part had gone well, and as he journeyed to lunch period, he hummed a simple tune.

As he journeyed down the hall in his usual dark green duds, he heard a crash and watched as large black orb rolled to his feet with a cry. Looking down he found that the orb actually was a very feathery head, one that looked like something that should sit on the body of a gryphon.

“Why hello there” Will said as he picked the head of the ground and turned it to face him. Looking at the Gryphon with a kind smile he asked “You in need of a little help?”

The Gryphon looks at him with a grimace. The Gryphon looks at him with a grimace. "Yeah, Professor... Uh... U-Unreal took my head off with some sort of magic. Though I don't understand any of what he did..." The head would winced as his body stumbled over into view. "Ow... He told me I have to put my head back myself, but I can't really do anything. Homework's gonna be tough..."

William shaked his head a little with a slight chuckle and a sigh saying "So you’re a new freshman. Yea, Professor Unreal can be a bit of a butt head to those that don't have the rudiments of the field." He said as he thought for a minute. "I may be able to help you there although. The spell he used is something I know pretty well, and probably could teach it to you after class if you want."

"Please." The Gryphon's body began to stand up again, and he groaned. "Thank you for your help. I'm honestly very lost here. I don't even remember coming here in the first place." His eyes shifted back toward his body. "Oh, uh... M-my name is Tal by the way." Paws wrapped around his head and took it, and he closed his eyes with a sigh.

Kenku smiled in return. "The name's Will, and let me help you with that actually." He says as he picks up Tallyn's head and carefully puts it back on his body. Closing his eyes and focusing for a brief moment, the fox quickly incants the needed spell, as with a quick bit of pain and a sudden snap, Tallyn's head was reattached to his body.
  He gasped, and rubbed his head and neck, surprised at the sudden connection between his head and body. "Th-thanks. You didn't need to do that." He rubbed his arm, his wings twitching occasionally. "Won't Professor Unreal think that I'm able to do something that I'm really not? I don't know if I can use magic."

"You should at least be able to do simple stuff in my opinion, and as I said, I can teach you the spell after school so that you can show him you can do it and take it back off." William replied. "Sides, I don't think you really want your head rolling down the hall again do ya?"

Looking back and ruffling his head, the gryphon agreed. He shook his head, "I-I guess not." With a sigh, he grabbed the strap of his backpack. His stomach ached from the over-feeding earlier, and his head was in a similar condition. "I haven't been having a good first day. Everything's so strange and new. It's like this school is trying to force me to accept it. I mean, I don't remember much, and suddenly I wake up to a perky fox."

William looks at Tallyn with a bit of a confused shrug. "I wish I could help you there," He said "but I've never heard of such a thing. Everyone I know here is either a transfer from a less magically inclined school, or was born near here. Maybe you should talk to the health center although."

His talon pointed upward, and he closed his eyes in thought. The talon arced, and he moved it to scratch at his cheek. "I don't know where that is." Tallyn frowned, his ears splaying. "Darn it! I don't know where anything is... I was a half hour late for class, and Professor Unreal scolded me for being late..."

William laughs a little, and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. Your figure it out in time." he says as the bell rings. "Well anyway, I have to get to class. What’s your room number?"

Tallyn's head drooped, and he sighed. "I don't know... I was in such a hurry that I didn't take the chance to look at it." The gryphon leaned against the wall, reaching up to run a paw through his face feathers. "Today's going so horribly that I don't think it can get worse."

His gaze lifted, shifting toward the fox. "Well, he told me I have only one class today, and my schedule agrees. I guess I'll wait for you there. Uh, which way would that be, now?" Within his mind, he was accosting himself for his lack of knowledge of the school, wondering how he did not know.

"That would be down this hall, and off to the left, about half way down." Will said. "There is also a room directory at the end of the hall if it will help you. Anyway, I gotta go, seeya later." he said and then with a quick turn and a flick of the tail, began to walk down the hall towards class, humming a simple tune.

"See ya." Tallyn ran down the hallway toward the directory. His keen eyes scanned over the map, using a talon to trace his path to the main entrance. After memorizing the path, he began to follow it, sighing. "I must be out of place. Nobody else seems this lost..."

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 08:54:25 PM
very cool

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 09:40:15 PM
Chapter 2K: Shapeshifting class shenanigans.

Meanwhile in another part of the school, Professor Evilhumor paces his empty classroom. “Their only students” the Professor nervously says to himself as he paces, “nothing to be afraid of…” he mumbles under his breath.

As the winged grey wolf paces, the sound of the classroom period bell is heard, and the upper class students of his shapeshifting course begin to funnel in. William is among them, still humming a tune as he goes to find his seat.

Blinking as he sees the class begin to funnel in, the Professor steps to the front of the class and begins to speak “Ok, before we begin, I would like to do a role call please.” He says, and pulls out the attendance clipboard. As he is beginning the roll call, a green cat by the name of Zavier stops in front of the doorway, looks at the room number, and walks inside, going to his seat and sits down.

Noting the cat, Professor Evil winces, having fumbled over many of the names "Sorry, little nervous students. Ok, before we begin-" He beings to say, before he stops and stares at the door, where an Island Fox student by the name of Draykin had appeared.

Running in as he appears at the door, Draykin stops and meets the professor’s gaze "Uh... H-hi... Sorry for being late..."
Professor Evil smiles at the two tailed fox as he runs past him. "Not a problem at all, just try not to let it happen again.” He says as he looks at his attendance chart. “Take a seat next to…a mister William.” He remaks as he points to the seat. As this is said, Zavier quietly sighs in relief, realizing this is a more lenient professor, and Draykin with a quick nod goes to the seat next to William, although looking still a bit nervous.

As the students settle down in class, Professor Evil clears his throat with a smile. "Before we begin, let me ask you a question. What is magic?" Professor Evil points to the green cat as he asks "What is your name again?"
Blinking at the response, Zavier replies "My name is Zavier, professor."
"Thank you, Mister Zavier.” The Professor says with a noted nod. “Now please tell us what is magic."
Zavier quickly replies. "Magic is the manipulation and controlling of arcane energy."

"Good." Professor Evil says as he looks at the class. "Does anyone disagree with Mister Zavier here?" he then scans the room and looks to William. "Tell me, what is magic?"

William thinks for a minute before simply replying. "I think Zavier got it mostly right, although I would say more it is the manipulation and controlling of an energy, although this energy can be different depending on technique and purpose."

Professor Evil grins hearing the response before he begins to say "You are right, in the regards concerning Mister Zavier." Professor Evil holds out his paw and brings a fire ball out. "Magic is the manipulation of energy." As he finishes, the professor focuses on the ball within his hands, and sudden it changes from a ball of fire to a floating ball of water. "But there are traits they all hold to together. Something." He says as he changes the ball of water to a ball of steel and lets it land in his wolf-like hands. "Important."

The Professor starts to continue his explanation when he hears a stifled yawn. Annoyed, Professor Evil stares at Draykin, and hits him with a sudden burst of magic!

Before the Island fox can even react he feels himself shrinking, and his fur bleached in color to a bright yellow. Draykin’s tails then fuse into one and his ears graw upward, as he becomes a young fennec fox. Blinking at the change, Draykin stares back at the professor rather annoyed.

"Can anyone tell me how I did that? Both are the same answer." Professor Evil tasks the class as the transformation finishes. Hearing no answer, the Winged Wolf looks back at Draykin “You, the fennec, please tell me, if you can.” He says with a smirk.

Grumbling, Draykin replies in his now high pitched voice. "You disrupted the flow of the arcane energy around my being, then deformed it and reformed it until it fit your necessary requirements, then caused my form to shift into a different one. Now change me back."

"That would be correct, if I wished to use that type of 'magic." Professor Evil says he changes the fennec back into a two tailed island fox.

Draykin growls a bit more, and then backs off, not wanting to be changed unwillingly again. As he calms down, Professor Evil continues. "Magic, in the simplest form, requires you take the energy flow and change it to your whim." Professor Evil says as he walks down the desks. "Different objects have different amounts of energy, yet," he stops as he holds out a single finger and quips "They all have traces of one another. Once you learn how to reach them, you can” and he stops for a moment in an open space and focuses raising his hands high. As he does his back seems to pull backward, and bend horizontal, and his bottom end becomes more attune to something that would be seen on a quadruped. As it does, two large paws form below the bend of his waist, as he shifts himself into a taur, before finishing with "Do all sorts of things." William raises his eyebrow as he looks up from his notes. He had done some simple things with shifting, but the quick change of stuff is fairly interesting.

"Some are easy to reach." The professor continues as he takes Zavier's bag and turns it into an apple, causing Zavier to blink. "People, however." He says as he turns the apple back into a bag "Are very hard." Professor Evil then walks back to the front of the classroom and asks "Can anyone tell me why this is so?"

"Because living materials have different properties than inanimate objects?" Draykin replies.
"Exactly Mister....”
"Draykin."
"Ah, thank you Mister Draykin." Professor Evilhumor coughs as he walks behind his desk. "Living materials, people in focus, have many different internal-" he stops for a minute snapping his fingers as he comes up with the word, before he blushes a bit. "Internals systems! Because we need lungs to breath and our heart, changing a person's energy without being able to take care of these organs can hurt them."

Finishing his discussion, the Professor puts a basket of apples on the table and talks to the class “Your homework is to turn these apples, which I left my energy signature on, into muffins. And don’t try to cheat and bring a cheap knockoff in instead, else you might find yourself being a moose till the end of next class."

Seeing the muffins, William asks curiously with a raise of his hand. "What type of muffins?" to which the Professor replies. "Well William, chocolate is a good way to butter me up."

As the Professor is answering the question, he spies Draykin frantically trying to attempt the homework immediately, only to make him look like a fool from flailing around. "Do you need some help finding the energy, mister Draykin?" He asks, to which Draykin quibbles "Err... Maybe..."

"Not a problem, Mister Draykin." Professor Evil remarks as he leaps over his desk and walks next to the two tail fox. "Now I want you to close your eyes please."
"Whyyyyyyyy?"
"Personally, I found it easier the first time to visualize the energy with my eyes closed."
"Okay..." Draykin says and closes his eyes.
"Ok, I want you to hold the apple in your paws, please."

Draykin paws around for the apple a bit, before picking it up in his paws.
"Good, now imagine it in your head." Professor Evil continues.
"I am doing so, Professor."

As that is said, Professor Evil secretly creates a link to Draykin's apple. "Good, now imagine it slowly changing into a muffin. Make the leaf into the cap of the muffin.”
Draykin tries doing so, hoping it will work, as he does Professor Evil makes the leaf slowly change into the cap of a muffin. "Now open your eyes."
The fox opens his eyes and blinks at the apple/muffin thing he held in his paws. "D-did I do that?" he stammers in shock.

"Now change it back Mister Draykin, and don't close your eyes, Mister Draykin."
Draykin focuses and tries changing it back without closing his eyes. As he does Professor Evil chuckles and watches the chocolate muffin cap turn green, to which Draykin lets out a chuckle of his own.

Smiling the Professor says. “Mister Draykin, no one can change the energies on their own for the first time." Professor Evil then makes a chocolate muffin out of a pencil and continues "Everyone needs a little push, or someone to guide them the first time. After that, their control over the energy grows with practice. You are well on your way." He then turns to the class. "Everyone, I expect apple muffins thingies next class. Class is dismissed, but if you have some questions, I will be here for a little while longer."

William nods at this from his seat, remembering that for his Gryphon friend after school, before getting up and stepping into the hallway.

(William is me, and the others are themselves of course. At this point Im gonna put my character on standby, although if someone wants to use him for something before the after school tutoring, just lemme know)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 08:38:50 PM
Caught up, and am enjoying reading this. [:)

I kind of always saw Evil as the class clown who stays after school in detention, as opposed to a professor, though... [;)

[fox] Virmir

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 09:20:34 PM
Caught up, and am enjoying reading this. [:)

I kind of always saw Evil as the class clown who stays after school in detention, as opposed to a professor, though... [;)

Nah, I am the quiet nerd that reads.  [:)

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!