Author Topic: Awesomo Adventure: Episode 4C  (Read 10411 times)

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
on: May 21, 2011, 05:31:11 AM
(06:02:09) (Trask™)Trask: So I will think of some random story to add to my Awesomo Adventures...but I need a good random start...
 (06:02:21) (Trask™)Trask: Hmm, time to wing it!
 (06:02:47) (Trask™)Trask: So one day I was walking down the street right? and I found this hippo...he was no ordinary hippo, for you see, he had a monocle!
 (06:03:11) (Trask™)Trask: A classy hippo if you will, I approached this cultured fellow with bright eyes, and a spring in my step.
 (06:03:35) (Trask™)Trask: I greeted him: "Why hello there my friend, how are you this fine day?"
 (06:04:04) * (Trask™)Trask turned to me and nodded. "Oh it is a splendid day chap! just wonderful!"
 (06:04:23) (Trask™)Trask: But I noticed something was off, he was not actually a monocle wearing hippo, he was actually a ROBOT!
 (06:04:46) (Trask™)Trask: I quickly saw his arm become a cannon, he was clearly able to read thoughts!
 (06:04:57) (Trask™)Trask: So I dodged out of the way, as he fired a death beam of death at me!
 (06:05:40) (Trask™)Trask: Oh but I had the perfect plan, I prepared a spell behind some random rubble and quickly leapt out from the cover and blasted him with LIT3!
 (06:06:00) (Trask™)Trask: He shook and squirmed and twitched as his circuitry was frying!
 (06:06:22) (Trask™)Trask: But he had one last trick, he fired a portal at me, and I was blinded by a light!
 (06:06:39) (Trask™)Trask: I was no longer in smiley town, oh no, somewhere else I had been warped to.
 (06:06:58) (Trask™)Trask: I could see someone who looked similar to Dr.Mario, he sat there with an evil grin.
 (06:07:28) (Trask™)Trask: "Ah I see you have met the Hippotron 89K!"
 (06:08:02) (Trask™)Trask: Hippotron? I thought....this can't be right...those were completely decommissioned.
 (06:08:30) (Trask™)Trask: "Now I know what you might be thinking, a hippotron? these don't exist anymore!"
 (06:08:46) (Trask™)Trask: "Oh but they do, for you see, I have the ability to bend time and space!"
 (06:09:19) (Trask™)Trask: "Uh oh!" I thought once more, "Hmm, I save to think of something, but what?" but an idea crossed my mind.
 (06:09:32) (Trask™)Trask: Hey Doctor! your shoes are untied!
 (06:10:14) (Trask™)Trask: "What?! that's impossible! He went to check his shoes, diverting his attention from me, I broke free from the operating table and caught him in a corner with my sword.
 (06:10:40) (Trask™)Trask: "Alright here Mario, it is over! just send me back before I take you to a new world!"
 (06:11:30) (Trask™)Trask: "Now now my young fox, don't be so hasty!" he quickly presses a button on his sleeve and a giant robot toast breaks through the wall!
 (06:12:08) (Trask™)Trask: "THis is the Robot Toast 68XL! I am sure you both will get along just fine!" he says with a grin and he warps away.
 (06:12:30) (Trask™)Trask: "Blast! I am stuck with this thing? I guess I had better act against it now."
 (06:13:06) (Trask™)Trask: So Trask readies himself for the showdown against this metallic behemoth, as it towers over him in the large room, armed to the teeth with cake launchers and pie grenades.
 (06:13:25) (Trask™)Trask: "This isn't gonna be easy but here goes!" He says to himself as he charges at the robot toast.
 (06:13:49) (Trask™)Trask: He tries to slash it with his sword, and to no avail, it has little effect.
 (06:14:04) (Trask™)Trask: He also tries to use spells but nothing happens, it is magic proof!
 (06:14:22) (Trask™)Trask: "Gah! not good!" he dodges out of the way of a giant pie being dropped on top of him.
 (06:14:53) (Trask™)Trask: "Alright plan B" as soon as Trask said that to himself, a portal appears and he is sucked inside it!
 (06:15:16) * (Trask™)Trask find himself somewhere he cannot readily identify, looks like a forest of some sort.
 (06:15:29) * (Trask™)Trask blinks for a moment and finds VirBot.
(06:15:29) VirBot: *shifts eyes*
 (06:15:54) (Trask™)Trask: Not now VirBot I am making you some kind of plot device maybe or a helper in my story. [;)
 (06:16:05) * (Trask™)Trask clears throat. *AHEM!*
 (06:16:40) (Trask™)Trask: "Trask, take this with you!" VirBot says to him, he gives him a poke to the face, and he feels a strange sensation.
 (06:16:57) (Trask™)Trask: "Gah! VirBot, what did you do to me?" Trask says to VirBot.
(06:16:57) VirBot: *shifts eyes*
 (06:17:19) (Trask™)Trask: Hehe....VirBot, I said not to interrupt me. [;)
(06:17:19) VirBot: *shifts eyes*
 (06:17:30) (Trask™)Trask: Look do you want me to finish this or not?
 (06:17:43) (Trask™)Trask: Okay good, now that VirBot is silent I can finish.
(06:17:43) VirBot: *tosses a muffin at (Trask™)*
 (06:17:59) (Trask™)Trask: No! *gets bapped in the muzzle by a muffin.*
 (06:18:03) (Trask™)Trask: Ow! [:(
 (06:18:17) (Trask™)Trask: Look, you're making it hard to concentrate alright VirBot?
 (06:18:27) (Trask™)Trask: Please like....sit down over there or something. [:)
 (06:18:44) * (Trask™)Trask shoves VirBot gently to the corner as he retells his story.
(06:18:44) VirBot: *shifts eyes*
 (06:18:55) (Trask™)Trask: Good, glad we understand each other. [;)
 (06:19:06) (Trask™)Trask: Alright then where were we...
 (06:19:20) (Trask™)Trask: Oh yes, VirBot poked me.
(06:19:20) VirBot: *earperks*
 (06:19:28) (Trask™)Trask: I said shush you! [;)
 (06:19:53) (Trask™)Trask: "It gives you a special power, what it does I cannot say, but use it when times are tough."
 (06:20:07) (Trask™)Trask: "Okay thank you VirBot." He says to him as he bows politely.
 (06:20:30) (Trask™)Trask: VirBot teleports Trask back to the lab Dr.Mario was in.
 (06:20:55) (Trask™)Trask: "Alright, let's try this new power out!"
 (06:21:13) (Trask™)Trask: "Wait...I should have asked him how to activate it...oh frazz!"
 (06:21:48) (Trask™)Trask: The Robot Toast towers over Trask menacingly and he hits him with a french baguette!
 (06:22:21) * (Trask™)Trask is sent flying into the wall "Gah! ow....I wish I knew how to use this p-" and just like that, Trask begins to glow!
 (06:22:39) * (Trask™)Trask becomes a giant taur and gets LASER EYES!
 (06:23:07) (Trask™)Trask: "Woah...this is wierd, but no matter....time to get some you clanky mess!" [;)
 (06:23:55) * (Trask™)Trask and the Robot Toast are locked in an epic struggle as tasty pastries and lasers are fired everywhere, but after the long fight, Trask towers over the broken remains of the Robot Toast!
 (06:24:13) (Trask™)Trask: "You have fought well, but I have a crazy italian wierdo to stop!"
 (06:25:19) (Trask™)Trask: The Robot Toast bleeps and says something to Trask. "Foxtaur, you have bested me, under different circumstance, I could have called you.....friend." It says as it sheds a robotic tear (somehow) and it shuts off.
 (06:25:34) (Trask™)Trask: "I know you weren't evil, but Dr. Mario will pay!"
 (06:26:24) (Trask™)Trask: The portal reappears and Trask steps inside, what awaits him is unknown, but stay tuned to the next exciting episode of Awesomo Adventures Z~! no wait....remove the Z. [;)
 (06:26:27) (Trask™)Trask: THE END!

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 05:57:53 AM
ಠ_ಠ

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 07:03:30 AM
So... did you not refresh the page, still have the old version of the files, and really see (Nick)RegularName: , or is your browser insane enough to copy content of invisible areas?

Besides that... Trask, your stories are the one of the best of the So Crazy It's Awesome category. :P

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 04:18:06 PM
So... did you not refresh the page, still have the old version of the files, and really see (Nick)RegularName: , or is your browser insane enough to copy content of invisible areas?

Besides that... Trask, your stories are the one of the best of the So Crazy It's Awesome category. :P

Hmm, I think my browser was insane enough to actually copy invisible content. Either that or it was aware it was me all along and really insisted to show it.  [:P

Tirien

• Drarowkune Swordmaster.
  • Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 04:57:14 PM
Pure. Epic. Win.

"Crimson Flag Chat Room: The only place you can find marshmallow cheese, a dragon with hay fever, a snot-covered wolf, and a Tirien mistaken for a towel in one room." -Fen
"I scoff at your donut! It has done nothing!" -Draykin

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 03:52:57 AM
Hehe, glad you liked it Tirien! [:)