Author Topic: slips in through a shadow by the gate  (Read 8677 times)

Vincent

• Chaotic Neutral Nethermancer
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Asking for it kid...
    • View Profile
on: February 15, 2011, 08:23:08 AM
pops out of said shadow and faceplants on the ground "Ow! Who put this floor here?!" picks himself up and dusts himself off "Aheh...I meant to do that!" ^///^"" anyway, Name's Vincent Forenski, I stumbled on to Vir's comic last night through some kind of force and I'm glad I did!

Fursona wise, I'm a coyfolfsky...in simpler terms, coyote/wolf/fox/husky mix...(yeah, i don't know how that works either...) Anyway, 22, guy, and is a Ghostwaker. Which is pretty much someone who deals with magic and the afterlife, way more than your typical psychic anyway. Kinda like a paranormal mercenary I guess only they do it for the common good, not money.

Real life wise im 20, guy, and currently in college for computer stuff. From simple tasks like getting people back on the internet, cleaning up malware, simple networking etc. to the heavy weight, like VPN's, advanced security, and networking hundreds of thousands of computers. I'm currently interning and helping manage well over 500 computers....5004+ if i count the ones back at home. ;3

While I may be a geek, I'm also an avid off-road enthusiast. Saving up for a 2001 Jeep XJ (4-door Cherokee 4WD ) I know the stuff well, and will fight tooth and nail for preserving off-road tracks.

ANNNNNYYYY way... " smiles and extends a paw "Love to hear about the rest of you all."

*Yes I do love to RP >.>;

(07:12:13) * Vincent shifts eyes and tips Virbot over
(07:12:13) VirBot: *shifts eyes*

Alias

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 02:49:00 PM
:P i shall think of you as a sort of canid mish-mash.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 08:33:52 PM
Welcome, Vincent!  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to meet you in the chat sometime. [:)

[fox] Virmir

Vincent

• Chaotic Neutral Nethermancer
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Asking for it kid...
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 06:22:52 AM
@Alias Lol works for me.

@Virmir Heh, hopefully. Course you can ask the others...i tend to disappear...off and on alot

(07:12:13) * Vincent shifts eyes and tips Virbot over
(07:12:13) VirBot: *shifts eyes*