Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 135767 times)

Turpshi

• Witchy Fishy~
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • What can I write for you~?
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: October 23, 2020, 08:24:38 PM
WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE HENRY STICKMIN COLLECTION AND SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Been slightly less than a year since I posted in this topic so, may as well provide some updates on the games I mentioned last time.
  • I managed to beat the Luigi's Mansion remake and have made infrequent progress through the Hidden Mansion and getting all the Gold Portraits.
  • I've sort of neglected my New Leaf town...to the point where most of the villagers are new and Stitches has left town. I'll be playing some more again soon, maybe even document my experiences with it.
  • I figured out powersliding in Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled and have unlocked a sizable amount of content through tours and whatnot. Can't access it currently as it's on my dad's Xbox One...which is a two-hour drive away from here.
  • Haven't touched Stardew Valley since I got it.

As for what I've been playing lately?

Super Mario 35 is a ridiculously fun battle royale; I've had some genuinely stressful moments playing it. Same goes for Among Us, which I'm going to assume most people have played by now. Screw that card swipe task...

I've also been trying to 100% Super Mario Odyssey and MAN do I hate the RC Car and Jump Rope Moons in New Donk. Oh and the hidden Shiveria race. Purple coins have been really easy to find, though. I'll probably focus on finding all of those before I jump back into the moons.

Drawn to Life is a game I've made infrequent progress with and will likely try and finish soon. I think I'm still on the first world, though. Fun game, but man the story can get repetitive and the dialogue boxes are overwhelming.

Lastly is The Henry Stickmin Collection, which I'm ALSO trying to 100%. I've gotten every FAIL and ending including Multiverse Correction, just need to get the remaining bios and achievements.

"Now it's happened once or twice
Someone couldn't pay the price
And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals
Yes I've had the odd complaint
But on the whole I've been a saint
To those poor unfortunate souls~
"
- Ursula, "Poor Unfortunate Souls", The Little Mermaid

RobiWanKenobi

• Newcomer
  • The profile pic is Loki
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: December 30, 2021, 08:58:06 PM
1. Sonic
2. Sonic
3. And more Sonic

Robi

TyVulpintaur

Reply #197 on: December 30, 2021, 11:14:24 PM
Far Cry 5 (PS4)
Paper Mario (N64 on Switch)

Alsin

• Band Yeen
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: January 01, 2022, 01:25:17 AM

doot doot

LaoFang

• hello word
  • Newcomer
  • Hello World
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: June 09, 2022, 09:34:43 PM
Minecraft、Vigorous Knight

Cody The Werewolf

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #200 on: June 10, 2022, 09:12:25 AM
Been playing Roblox all the time, i'm also going to play an interesting game I found called Zen Heroes (it was made by a guy who used to do Mr. Canny meme videos).

In the game, an evil queen stole all of the Zen Manor's power source (which is the goop) in spoons & buckets to sabotage Wowly's & Zumra's wedding & accidentally dropped all of the buckets & spoons filled with them around ZenDome (which is the setting for the game), we play as 6 different heroes & our goal is to unite and collect all the silver spoons & buckets that has goop in them to restore the manor's power source and save the wedding.

Just keep swimming~

Anonymous-77

• Amateur Programmer, artist, writer.
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Marshmallow, I think?
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: September 21, 2022, 12:51:32 AM
Stellaris mainly! Trying out a bit of modding to see if I can manage much there.
Same with minecraft modding, though not nearly as much.

I have been playing a bit of Rocket League and Terraria intermittently.