Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 136564 times)

Karina

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: September 14, 2012, 02:18:20 AM
I love to play games.

I currently play:

EVE Online, Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, World of Tanks, and occasionally Star Trek Online.

I also play Xbox sometimes, things like halo and battlefield. Though I've not been playing much of that recently, been away from my consoles for the past few months. Oh, and I like to play engineer in battlefield. Just something about the playstyle I like.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #91 on: September 24, 2012, 10:21:31 AM
I set Bionic Commando down for a bit, partially because I'm not getting terribly far in the 45 or so minutes, 3 or so times per week that I do play, and partially because I think I need a new NES solution. Games have been freezing a bit more often, despite popping in a new 72 pin connector (Might be a lame one. Might try getting another or popping the old one back in.)

For the past couple of weeks I've been playing Perfect Dark on the N64. This one again I didn't like so much at first, but been getting into it more. My main complaint is on a loooooooot of levels you are wandering around in an empty level after you've KILLED EVERYONE looking for that one obscure staircase or wall-mounted control panel you missed.

[fox] Virmir

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: September 24, 2012, 11:26:51 AM
Heh.  My brother just recently bought that game and has been playing it for a few weeks now off and on.  Stuck on the final boss now =p

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Tizocoatl

• Ambystoma Mexicanum
  • Axolotl. axe-o-loh-tal say it with me people...
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #93 on: September 24, 2012, 02:44:45 PM
i just finished Cave Story for the third time...i have now beat it once with the original game, once with the steam version with the updated graphics, and once with the 3d...my GOD i love that game

Loop-Dee-Loop-Dee-Loopity-Doop

Generic Meatbag #14

• Tank Burger
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I'mma be a one-man cheezburgah apocalypse.
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: September 24, 2012, 06:37:18 PM
Been playing a lot of shooters, mostly because I don't have any friends who play Trackmania Nations. There's the omnipresent Left 4 Dead 2, a lot of Blacklight: Retribution (it's mindless but it's fun), Borderlands, been practicing my sniping on Bots in TF2, some Borderlands here and there, and the occasional Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim.
And then there's Black Mesa, the Source engine build of Half-Life 1. Awesome game.

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #95 on: January 27, 2013, 12:46:57 PM
Keep forgetting to update!

Currently in the middle of Dragon Warrior 7 for the PS1. Been playing for a couple of months and probably have a couple of months to go still. [;) Quite fun so far!

[fox] Virmir

Air Winters

• Winter wolf sune
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: February 04, 2013, 01:47:40 PM
Depends, if i want to fly, MS Combat Flight Sim 3, strategy, AirMech, Adventure, MineCraft, Shooter, TF2, Racing, Super Mario Kart

Let the snow fly and the ice grow, for it is the most wonderful time of the year.

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #97 on: July 24, 2013, 09:46:49 PM
Okay, Dragon Warrior 7 only took me eight months. [;)

Started playing Sly 3 on the PS2. Great cartoony furry game! Enjoyed the other two, and this one looks just as good so far.

[fox] Virmir

Juubi

• The Mage Forsaken by Time
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • [Tail overflow detected. Reset universe? Y/Y]
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: July 25, 2013, 02:57:57 PM
I just recently cleared Imperishable Night on Normal, which means that I'm going to "Try to Extra Stage!". If I manage to clear it, expect joy and videos.

<.<
>.>
Don't hold your breath.

Revivification! *sips his tea*

Raf_Cian

• View Profile
Reply #99 on: July 25, 2013, 05:08:35 PM
Aside from Guild Wars 2 and three different browser games, my player just picked up Torchlight 2 on the last day of the Steam Summer Sale. Currently playing me as an engineer with Ryan as my pet. The roles will of course be reversed eventually with me as the pet and Ryan as a berserker. We're still not sure who the pet will be when he plays himself as an embermage, much less who the outlander is going to be.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: July 25, 2013, 05:18:53 PM
Because people keep throwing games at me, I'm playing AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAA!! A Reckless Disregard For Gravity, Sonic & All Stars Racing: Transformed, and I just completed Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Tizocoatl

• Ambystoma Mexicanum
  • Axolotl. axe-o-loh-tal say it with me people...
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #101 on: July 28, 2013, 01:49:47 AM
playing tons of the Cube World beta now. it took me days to find a time when i could access the purchase page because the picroma server is getting ddos attacked pretty regularly for some reason.

Loop-Dee-Loop-Dee-Loopity-Doop

Pontos

• View Profile
Reply #102 on: July 28, 2013, 02:13:02 AM
I made the mistake of reinstalling Civilization 5 and now i can't stop playing.

Send help.

Generic Meatbag #14

• Tank Burger
  • I'mma be a one-man cheezburgah apocalypse.
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: July 28, 2013, 02:52:10 AM
Update: World of Tanks has become quite the time hole for me, starting to push into tier 5 tanks and I still don't have a clue.
I'm running through the Honest Hearts DLC in Fallout: New Vegas with a Vietnam-themed loadout. Millenia's M14 is a lifesaver against the Yao Guai.
I also recently picked up Day of Defeat: Source, and while I love it to death, I am the worst soldier there is. Absolutely terrible.

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: July 28, 2013, 07:48:46 AM
I made the mistake of reinstalling Civilization 5 and now i can't stop playing.

And it's all my fault.
Sorry, cat. {:(

As of m'zelf?
Right now, juggling time between, erm... Dust:AET, Antichamber, The Longest Journey, and Shadowrun Returns (OFFICIAL BACKER, YEAH!).
With a dash of the first Borderlands on the side when everyone involved ends up at the right place, at the right time, and in the mood. {:P
One of these games is not like the others. Spot it.

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?