Author Topic: Epic Tales of Clashing Empires - Sign Ups, Chapter 1  (Read 36984 times)

Eritreus Dranajek

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 11:18:11 AM
Name: Sephiria Ambrose
Race: Eritrean (kitsune anthro)
Specialization(s): Psionics and soul - especially Pyrokinesis.
Weapon(s): Rangers bow, 4 throwing knives and 2 bastard swords.
Alliance: Shadow Ranger guild.
Description: Sephiria stands tall at six foot two, all eritreans like her are taller than most other races. She has sky blue eyes with ong, black, fiery red tipped hair, a tribal pattern in her fur next to her left eye, a birthmark of her original clan that was decimated, also the other markings, that are not foten visible on ehr body as theyre covered by her clothing. She has three tails and a scar over her right eye from training. the eye is fine. She wears the usual black cloak over black rangers garb and light mithril chainmail and anthro travelling boots made with soft, silent soles, she often wears her hood up with a facemask on, only her sky blue yes visible at times under the hood. She wears archery gauntlets and has a large carcois full of the finest arrows anyone could craft.
Bio: Sephiria was orphaned at a young age and knows little about her past before being rescued by a squad of Shadow Rangers from attacking reptilians. She didnt see who had been attacking but heard their cries and whenever she ehars such a cry her memories of the dramatic attack come back, causing her to sometimes lose control over her powers for a short period. She has been trained in the arts of tracking, silent movement, archery, medicine, healing and dual sword combat by the Shadow Rangers, a close knit and secretive guild that few know anything about safe rumours of their existence. She,s grown into a splendid ranger and now scours the lands to help others who have worthy causes accomplish them, from the shadows where she cannot be seen unless she so wishes to.

Jenia

• Soul Collector
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Don't try to understand a chimeric ethereal hydra.
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 10:03:31 AM
Isn't a kitsune basically a "fox-person"? Which would make this a... Lisk?
Also, what's this about three tails? I mean, why?

Wanna buy something? I sell pineapples, counsel, hugs and self esteem, usually for souls, but this is open for bargaining and haggling.

Or you could repay me with service. Got talent? I want it.
Don't be shy and beep me! The Jenia wants to research meet YOU!

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 05:34:15 PM
More so, Bastard swords are two handed, so have two would kinda be... pointless. Also, why only four throwing knives? Surely you can use them more in a fight than that.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

TheTai

• Wandering Swordmaster of Skateboarding, Pancakes, and other Awesomness
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 10:21:08 PM
.. is it too late to get in on this? ;_;

Just in case if not:

Name: Rudriger Vosslatair
Race: Shilton, Farmen
Specialization(s): Skillful use of a Falchion/Master artist.
Alliance: None
Description: Rudriger is about at 5'7 height, and has a somewhat weak appearance as though he never trained a day in his life. His untidy almost snowy-white hair ends just above his shoulders and a few strands are present infront of his light brown eyes. He wears a dark brown cotton shirt under his pale brown leather vest. Also his black trousers are decorated with several pockets, perhaps hold his art supplies. To his side, a sheathed blade lays between his hand and waist, on it's silver hilt a symbol seems to have once been craved into it, however time has rendered it faded and unreadable.
Bio: Although not much is known about his past, it is known that Rudriger wandered into a small village not too far off from Stranagrar from an island off to the southeast. Rudriger's personality is very egotistical as he regards himself as "un-matched" in the fields of battle, and he is just about always
ready to prove it.  The same can also be said about his art. "If he ain't bragging about his sword, he's goin' on an' on about how perfect he can make ya look on paper." as one previously visited inn-keeper described him. Aside from his huge ego, Rudriger is also described, on many accounts, as rude, uncaring, sardonic,  and "a big meanie face". Perhaps among all these bad "opinions", his one good trait is his ability to capture "One's true soul" in his drawings.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:34:13 PM by TheTai »

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 10:46:48 PM
I don't think so, we're pretty early on and there's plenty of room to jump in

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

TheTai

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 11:04:52 PM
 frostarn and Stranagrar are like two large cities? right?

Jenia

• Soul Collector
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: October 08, 2010, 06:12:58 AM
frostarn and Stranagrar are like two large cities? right?
No, they're the names of the two empires XD Frostarn is recently dissolved. The game is currently taking place at the capital of Stranagrar, which is called Obsidian City.
Either way, everything seems to be in order for Rudriger... So feel free to jump in anytime, from anywhere.

Wanna buy something? I sell pineapples, counsel, hugs and self esteem, usually for souls, but this is open for bargaining and haggling.

Yllavyer

• That treefox above your head.
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: October 08, 2010, 11:48:47 PM
I know, kinda short >.>...But it's a start, right? {:)

Name: Legiah Daille
Race: Red Lisk
Specialization(s): Archery, work of words, short bladed weapons, and fire magic (only on impulse, however).
Weapon(s): A bow, thatch of arrows, and a shortsword (2-3 feet in length).
Alliance: None.
Description: Attuned to life of the outdoors, Legiah is darker then most Lisks, with her dusky reddish-orange fur and deep brown stockings. Her eyes are an interesting hazel-yellow, and she often wears a simple wool forest garb, not showy but comfortable.
Bio: At a young age, Legiah had a heart for travel, and longed to see the rest of the world. Often she liked to scour empty tunnels or abandoned buildings, and lived off of her ability to relay life on words. Finding solicitude an enjoyable thing, Legiah wasn't one to attract attention to herself, and preferred traveling alone. However she didn't mind talking to people once in a while, or picking up opportunities for that matter.

(15:47:36) Niro: If you mixed it with real military you could make a big deception and cause some havoc
(15:48:44) Virmir: Unless of course the enemy reads about your inflatable weapons on the BBC... [;)

Jenia

• Soul Collector
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: October 09, 2010, 10:49:13 AM
Good enough. Legiah approved.

Eritreus Dranajek

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: October 09, 2010, 12:35:56 PM
ok so ie cahgned the bastard swords to katanas cuz those cna be wileded single hand aswel as dual hand

The three tails is becuase ktisunes have more n oen tail every 100 years, they grow a enw one, so to amke my cahrry more current tis every 10 years, shes 23 so has 3 tails, the one she was born with, one she got at 10 and oen she got at 20, they also help with balance alot

if you say shes a lisk on, then shes of the eritrean tribe then. if thats ok.

Name: Sephiria Ambrose
Race: Lisk (eritrean clan)
Specialization(s): Psionics and soul - especially Pyrokinesis.
Weapon(s): Rangers bow, 8 throwing knives and 2 katanas.
Alliance: Shadow Ranger guild.
Description: Sephiria stands tall at six foot two, all eritreans like her are taller than most other races. She has sky blue eyes with ong, black, fiery red tipped hair, a tribal pattern in her fur next to her left eye, a birthmark of her original clan that was decimated, also the other markings, that are not foten visible on ehr body as theyre covered by her clothing. She has three tails and a scar over her right eye from training. the eye is fine. She wears the usual black cloak over black rangers garb and light mithril chainmail and anthro travelling boots made with soft, silent soles, she often wears her hood up with a facemask on, only her sky blue yes visible at times under the hood. She wears archery gauntlets and has a large carcois full of the finest arrows anyone could craft.
Bio: Sephiria was orphaned at a young age and knows little about her past before being rescued by a squad of Shadow Rangers from attacking reptilians. She didnt see who had been attacking but heard their cries and whenever she ehars such a cry her memories of the dramatic attack come back, causing her to sometimes lose control over her powers for a short period. She has been trained in the arts of tracking, silent movement, archery, medicine, healing and dual sword combat by the Shadow Rangers, a close knit and secretive guild that few know anything about safe rumours of their existence. She,s grown into a splendid ranger and now scours the lands to help others who have worthy causes accomplish them, from the shadows where she cannot be seen unless she so wishes to.

Jenia

• Soul Collector
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: October 09, 2010, 02:27:19 PM
Okay, they grow a tail every 10 years... Why?

Digital Vulpine

• A digital fox in the quantum age.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • "Ion cannon activated" "Oooh, shiny..."
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: October 09, 2010, 03:34:41 PM
I just have to say: slow down, use your shift key, use spell check.  It's okay to take a long time writing a post, but it would help if people didn't have to take a long time figuring out what it says. 

"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away for a little while..."

TheTai

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010, 06:40:32 PM
Okay, they grow a tail every 10 years... Why?

o_o they might be like lizards and have an extra to sacrifice to get away from an enemy :D

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 09, 2010, 09:18:08 PM
ok so ie cahgned the bastard swords to katanas cuz those cna be wileded single hand aswel as dual hand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana No... no they can't. If anything, they're even harder to duel wield than bastard swords, seeing as they're denser and heavier and longer and etc etc.

TheTai

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: October 09, 2010, 09:20:14 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana No... no they can't. If anything, they're even harder to duel wield than bastard swords, seeing as they're denser and heavier and longer and etc etc.

A kodaichi would work though :D