Author Topic: The door opens and a gust of wind blows in...  (Read 7346 times)

Stormkit

• Avid Bookworm Cat
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Intuition strikes again!
    • View Profile
on: June 12, 2009, 01:23:18 AM
Hey everyone, I'm Stormkit (or Kit for short) off from MKland. I've known Virmir for a bit more than a year now and he's been bugging me to join this forum ever since he started making his comic on a regular basis. Up until now I've been resisting because I have a thing against joining forums connected to webcomics, but it's become clear that too much is going on here with new people and conversations for me to stay away. I figured that since I actually know the author I could make an exception ^.^

Hobbies of mine include reading, science, reading, anime, martial arts, various random things, and reading. I say reading three times because I seem to do three times as much reading as anything else. I have torn through ten year long comic archives in a day, and if you don't believe me I have witnesses that can verify around the forum.

So now that you all know who I am, why don't you tell me who you are? I know a bunch of you from MK, but at least half of you I've sure I've never met, or only briefly, so stop by and say something. :p

Of the four elements,
None is predominant.
Of the four seasons,
None lasts forever.

Lopez

• Resident (Human) Analyzer
  • Your friendly local Human Representative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:19:39 PM
Hello there! Yes, there is a lot going on here. {:) About.....3% of what we talk about involves the comic in one way or another. Initially, you wouldn't think it is true, but it is.

I'm the RA here, or "Resident Analyzer"(See Virmir's sketch). I tend to think far too much, write far too little, and search for the meaning of life through anthropomorphic ficiton. If you like reading, feel free to read through some of the stories that I posted up. There are other stories there, too, but it'll probably only take you about an hour or so to work through them. Welcome, and check out the chatroom when you have the time! {:)

...but that's just my opinion, so don't let it bother you too much!

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 05:13:44 PM
Nooo~! I never actually thought you'd do it.

Oh, well.  Welcome to the cool people's forums. [;)

[fox] Virmir

Stormkit

• Avid Bookworm Cat
  • Intuition strikes again!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 09:42:50 PM
Indeed, I managed to find that section before I even read your reply, and I must say... Swarmies is my favorite. And the low percentage of on topic topics does not surprise me in the least. What DOES surprise me is just how critique intensive you are... Vir's sketch is right on target I'd say. I think I saw you critique yourSELF in Responsibilities. O_o
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:09:43 PM by Stormkit »

Of the four elements,
None is predominant.
Of the four seasons,
None lasts forever.