Author Topic: Zinc's Minion Meet Mass TF  (Read 2594 times)

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
on: October 25, 2023, 08:23:41 PM
This is an idea for a mass tf featuring Zinc and his Art where people go to his Minion Meet, and get turned into him or Zinque or things you would be perfect as a minion. If 8 people or under join everyone would be free,  if more people join I will likely have everyone pay half of what I would pay for them which would be 15 dollars for a full shaded picture. If it is under 2 people I will likely not do it until interest rises. The rules for this picture is you MUST be being TFed or post TF into Zinc or Zinque, if you do not want this you can ask him what you would be TFed for up to three ideas he approves of, (though this may only be for a select few that may join and may not happen if he is to busy). The second rule is DO NOT try to bother Zinc off forms or in an open setting where more people will see this offer, he wants something reasonable. The last rule is more of just confirming that this is open to everyone, I don't care who you are I will pay for all or half of the commission for you. That is all, and thank you for considering my offer.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 09:07:54 PM by Sasha Workbench »

SW

EisenManfred

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Gshep out there
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 07:46:32 PM
i would be interested

Then you are freakishly tall~ Vir