Author Topic: Cody's Art Exhibit  (Read 10098 times)

Cody The Werewolf

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
on: April 23, 2022, 08:16:49 AM
Hi guys, so I decided to start a gallery page here, this is where my art would be posted.

Anyways, happy Sant Jordi day in my culture! So what is Sant Jordi Day?

Well, it's a day where we honor an hero (Sant Jordi) who saved an princess from a evil, hungry dragon (probably the Dread Dragon Of The West, idk) that have been terrorizing the kingdom, the hero in armour then offered an rose to the saved princess as an sign of love and in return, was given an lovely poem from the princess.

It also spawned an tradition, in it, if you offer your loved one an rose then she will gift you an book in return, the day also coincidentally is set in World Book Day.

(Keep in mind that this story is based in Mallorquin and/or Catalonian culture instead.)

Anyways, meet Flor, an character I made based on this story!

She's an teenage female dragon that likes to read, she's smart & intelligent thanks to the power of K N O W L E D G E, she also has an rose hairclip which is a reference to the myth itself, always hangs out in libraries and is friends with Cody (as you can tell by her green bracelet, Cody gives his friends a color-coded bracelet as a sign of friendship).

Also, she was born with stubby wings meaning she can't fly really well (it was actually my first time drawing dragon wings), her flying can last three minutes of duration.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 08:52:38 AM by Cody The Werewolf »

Just keep swimming~

Ember

• Im something ill tell ya that.
  • Newcomer
  • ...needs more snow.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 08:25:27 AM
Wow this looks so Epic!!! you did a wonderful job keep up the good work mate! 

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 08:31:42 AM
Heh, thank you   ^-^

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 11:33:34 AM
Hey guys, so I went through the attic, y'know, to clean it when I stumbled upon this cutesy drawing of me and my mother that I made when I was at the age of 5 (and used to have blue shorts)!

So many memories.

Keep in mind that werewolf years are similar to human years.

Anyways, happy Mother's Day! [:)

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 03, 2022, 01:49:18 PM
*blubbing underwater* Hey everyone, for Mermay 2022, I present to you this piece I made 2 months ago (techinically not a mermaid though but why not), it was inspired by a trip to the aquarium.

Here, we see me (Cody) exploring the ocean floor in my aquatic form, it was kinda beautiful, also featuring an cameo from the grey fox himself (Virmir) while the events of Dolphin Solution are taking place.

I kinda feel happy when i'm in water, anyways, happy Mermay! |:)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 02:10:38 PM by Cody The Werewolf »

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 01:38:34 PM
Hey guys! Today I decided to upload another piece for Mermay 2022, here, is fanart for one of Master Mastel's characters, Mephial (in her mershark form)!

Took 6 days in finishing it.

Thank you to DragonizedHope/Kevin for the constructive criticism and also special thanks to both PrincessHotcakes & Ember The Protogen!  |:)

Note: Mephial belongs to Master Mastel on FurAffinity.

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 04:32:04 PM
Hi guys, it's time I decided to release my reference sheets I have for Cody, for everyone in the forum to see & draw! [:)

These images were the very first I drew for the character back in january this year (they're a bit outdated though but it's ok). With them, you can now include him in a picture, make him travel to an deep jungle, board on a train, swim in a pool or turn him into an kangaroo, who knows, the possibilities are endless (and make sure to credit me too)!

Anyways guys, have fun! :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 04:30:19 PM by Cody The Werewolf »

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 09:30:27 AM
Hi guys, after 2-3 months of slowly chipping this away, I finally present to you this fan comic I made featuring Kendo Virmir, the gray fox himself! (with sincere apologies to him [:()

Virmir doesn't like snow very much (especially snow sculptures). :(

(Also, the pants were a stylistic choice of mine, that and also the red diamond symbol, sorry. |:()

Thank you to Ember The Protogen & Xandriel (& possibly DragonizedHope) for helping me with tips & reference sheets, you guys are truly awesome! :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 10:01:24 AM by Cody The Werewolf »

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 03:42:03 PM
Hey guys, today I drew fanart for Ember's Ampwave character, Ultra Blue!

I really love the character & its species very much recently, the speakers on their hands & ears, the tuners they have on their mouth, the cord-like tails, the metal shaped claws, etc, they're so fascinating to me!

Anyways, please give Ember The Protogen love & support, he's a good friend who helped me with my drawing skills, he's been having a hard time recently & this is my gift to him to cheer him up, thank you! [:)

Note: Ampwave species created by Slumberyote & Wilddogbeats.

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 09, 2022, 08:02:48 AM
Hey guys, finally completed my new drawing, here we see Cody (in his fishy aquatic form) meeting Mephial (one of Master Mastel's characters & in normal form) under the sea!

I spent too much time drawing it at nights, heh.

I basically added upgrades to Cody, making his ears more shark-like, added some new fins on his head & ankles and finally embraced the Jade & mullet/mane hairstyle that I want to go for![:)

Bubble text font by Saqib Ahmad on dafont.com!

Note: Mephial belongs to Master Mastel on FurAffinity.

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 05, 2022, 10:40:11 AM
Alright, after 3 months here I present to you Donut & his aquatic form, heh (for Donut_Floofy on the Crimson Flags forums chat).

To be honest, the aquatic form took 2 months in the making while his normal form took 1 month. Also, the aquatic form is kinda big which is because I elongated the torso & girth... a bit (maybe because of his arms).

Anyways, his sprouted paw feet fins were inspired by Aquatic Harry's in The Goblet of Fire movie adaptation, you can see a lot of resemblance between the two

Speaking of feet fins, I originally wanted to include paw marks on them but I decided to respect Donut's wishes for them to look like actual fins so I did no include them.

The tentacles that replace his hands were originally fins also, meaning Donut can't grab almost anything unfortunately, however later this year they were changed to tentacles, now Donut can grab on anything. :D

His aquatic form was supposed to look like an koi fish, the white messes on his fur & fins are actually blue koi fish spots, they were originally regular red & black spots (tbh,he doesn't really like an koi fish at all though).

Finally, I wanted to include head fins that adapt to the temperature from icy cold to pleasantly cool & light but I got lazy & so I thought "hey, maybe his webbed ears can adapt to the temperature to the water".

Anyways, it was kinda fun making it, I really hope you do enjoy it, Donut. Anyways, see you next time! ;)

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 30, 2022, 10:06:45 AM
Hey guys, finished inking & coloring an sketch Virmir drew for me on Sketch-A-Thon 2022, this time it's of me swimming in the seven seas & five oceans with Virmir (who is now an aquatic water mage fox for some reason).

Basically what happened was that Virmir was tinkering with gillyweed or some other aquatic transformation stuff, he swallowed it, grew gills & felt the need to breathe underwater. Then after that, he becomes an aquatic fox, complete with gills, fins, an shark tail & ears, webbing & flippers with no feet bones (his paw pads are still there albeit marked/tattooed on his flippers).

That's when Cody shows up & decides to teach him some swimming lessons in the mean time (Virmir is still not happy about having to stay underwater for an long period of time) while they both look for sunken treasure & ships for them to donate to several museums.

When I began to tweak & refine my request, I have some doubts about whether it will be drawed or not while I wait for Sketch-A-Thon to start last friday (which is Night of The Cathedrals in Mallorca btw).

It's not really like how I imagine it but oh well, i'm so glad & happy I got my first art of Cody that's not made by me (I look so gorgeous & mystical like an sea prince), thank you Lord Virmir. [:)

(Also after the sketch was drew, I keep seeing my request number 12 everywhere, strange isn't it?)

The Sketch was done By Virmir.

I did the coloring & inking.

Also Happy Halloween!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 10:08:42 AM by Cody The Werewolf »

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 26, 2022, 07:23:37 AM
Hey guys, today's art of the month is Cody but as an bat for some reason!

Originally this was supposed to be posted in October but unfortunately I have to do some inking & coloring work on the sketch Virmir drew for me on his Sketch-A-Thon 2022 event.

Anyways, this drawing was inspired by the TF sequence titled "Hanging Fruit" (also by Virmir), which depicts one of his characters turning into a bat basically.

I tried updating my 'Jade' hairstyle to make it look a little similar to Chase The Fox's, with an little bit of inspiration from my real-life hairstyle, heh. My eyes now look kinda normal to try make my drawing less weird this time (but I think it's too late since Cody's arms are now wings, heh).

Also happy late Thanksgiving, everyone! :)

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 26, 2022, 07:24:11 AM
Hi guys! Merry Early Christmas!!! Just thought I give you guys this little drawing of me wearing Santa's hat, hehe!! ^^

But what's important about christmas isn't just the presents & gifts, no, it's actually spending with your loves ones, such as your friends, family or your girlfriend, hehe, that's why it's the most happiest time of the year (that and also the hot chocolate)!

Also, I wanted to say thank you all for staying with me this year as an beginner furry artist, at first I was pretty hopeless with a lot of doubts in my mind about wanting to show you my visions, but as time went on, I slowly feel more motivated, hehe, and it's thanks to all of you, friends (especially you two, Ember & Maxitoz). ^^

But that doesn't mean the journey is over though, there's a lot more roads & turns waiting for us to take,, to explore beyond the surface of the sea, i'm sure 2023 will be as great & artistic as last year.

Anyways, see you next year, folks!

insert Looney Tunes end jingle

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 26, 2023, 08:00:06 AM
Hi guys, today is my friend's (Ember The Protogen) birthday so I thought I should gift him an drawing, heh (btw, Virmir lit the candles).

First off, I wanted to say thank you to Ember for being with me this past year, I know it has been hard for you back then, I wish I could be there for you, but things will get better someday, I love you Ember, this is my birthday present for you~

Happy 16th birthday! ^^
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 04:26:26 PM by Cody The Werewolf »

Just keep swimming~