Author Topic: Cody's Art Exhibit  (Read 10100 times)

Cody The Werewolf

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 09, 2023, 09:46:39 AM
Hi guys! With a new year comes new upgrades. Today I present to you a updated version of Cody's normal form reference sheet (made in FireAlpaca)! ^^

It's crazy looking back last year, this picture is here to demonstrate how far I have come, how my skills developed over time. I think this one became my most favorite.

In this reference sheet I now have awesome ring highlights on my fur (both on my wrists & ankles) and a new moon tear pedant which grants me the ability to shapeshift the water like a water bender, hehe. ^^

Next time, i'm gonna do my aquatic form, I have a new design for my paw flippers in mind, heh. :3

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 04, 2023, 12:26:22 PM
Hey guys, back with another updated reference sheet. This time it's my aquatic form, heh.

You may notice some changes though. First off, I remove my waist & leg fins because it felt like too much & I wanted my form to be a bit simple. My muzzle gills are also removed too (like in Virmir's sketch). My shark ears are now back to normal.

Finally I updated my flippers, back then I still have no idea in what direction the flippers are going to look. I tried the ones seen in Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire movie (during in the second task where Harry becomes aquatic), Virmir's, etc.

It wasn't until I saw KieliIndustries' TF comic titled "Merwolf Hug" & finally settled on how the flippers should look (based on the third page). You can check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/kieliindustries/art/Merwolf-Hugs-1-of-5-944268179 ^^

I hope to dive into new underwater adventures in my updated aquatic form in the future! ^w^

(Thank you to KieliIndustries, theredknight100 & Mrocha54 for inspiring my new paw flippers!) ^w^

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 22, 2023, 02:07:06 PM
Hi guys, back at it again with another art piece! This time it's me with my best friend Max. It is basically a gift for my dear friend, hehe. By the way, this is my first time drawing a human (although technically he's a shadow). ^^

Incase you're wondering why the leather bag & moon tear pedants, here are of the following respective reasons:
1. I forgot the bag & I got lazy including it
2. I decided that the moon tear's water bending powers to be fused with the main pedant.

Anyways, that's all I have for this art piece. Say, I think I wanted to draw Scrat from the Ice Age franchise next, heh (after all, HE'S OUR LORD & SAVIOR! THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US! WORSHIP THE ALMIGHTY SCRAT AND HE SHALL SAVE YOU! MAY THE SCRAT BE WITH YOU! :>). Anyways, see you all next time! ^w^

(Also what the axolotls just happened above???)

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 10, 2023, 03:59:36 PM
Hi guys, it's me, today I presented to you a piece for Mermay this year, it is Cody finding some treasure underwater like the teenage fishy wolf he is! ^w^

This took about 10 days which is crazy, i'm still getting used to drawing Cody more. Here, I added a little bit of shading & shadows, heh, and also the fins are now transparent (a bit of experimentation, i'm challenging you, Chase). :3

This kinda became my favorite, heh. It will also have a little story accompanying it to get into into the Mermay mood! ^w^

Also the acorn is a reference to Ice Age 4, i'm still thinking about drawing S C R A T.

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 11, 2023, 10:54:56 AM
Hi guys, at long last I have done it.

Here's some fanart of OUR LORD & SAVIOR Scrat from the Ice Age franchise, that one squirrel who is always chasing his acorn (and it's implied he survived the extinction and is now the only specimen alive in one official sketch). I drew rthis at school in the art class, then continued at home.

There was originally a digital version but it never came into fruition after the skeleton base was made. It now lays dormant on my desktop, abandoned, not sure what to do with it.

Anyways, that's all I can say about this one, I'll be back soon and remember to PRAY THE HOLY SCRAT EVERYDAY, THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US, WORHIP THE ALMIGHTY SCRAT AND HE SHALL SAVE YOU!!!! :>

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 22, 2023, 09:03:02 AM
(I forgot to post this)

Hey guys, here's some request art I did for Scrat Facts on Twitter of Scrat kissing his own acorn right before accidentally dropping it and causing several earthquakes worldwide.

Btw, I have done this in a single day, wow! :o

Btw, you should go check out Scrat Facts on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Scrat_Facts_

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: July 22, 2023, 09:13:16 AM
So I played this game called Survive The Wave on Roblox because it has an adorable axolotl character in it. So I drew myself meeting Drop (his name btw) underwater, heh. :3

As you can see, I did a lot of shading going on here, I think I was having too much fun with it.

Also, I think some of audiences are underwater enthuasists(?), so I added an OBSCENE amount of bubbles just in case. Umm many too much, whatever.

Up next, someone requested me to do a rarepair (or shipping fanart) of choice-

!!!!!!

OH OMIN, THE BUBBLES ARE ESCAPING, SOMEBODY CALL BLUB CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!! {:O

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: August 20, 2023, 05:39:27 PM
This one I forgot to post:

So ToonFanJoeTake2 requested to do a Rarepair ship so I did. It's basically Ruby from The Lady And The Tramp 2 X Copper from The Fox And The Hound.

Sorry it took this long, i'm still unsure if I should do it or not.

Also this is my first time doing feral characters so yeah.

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: November 13, 2023, 04:18:48 PM
Hi guys, after chipping this slowly, it's finally here!

This is a request drawing for Luna featuring me lifting Donut (who's now an red panda otter for some reason) inside of a water bubble I created, demostrating my new water bending abilities I forgot to show wah. :3

Sorry for not uploading a drawing in about 2 months, school has taken away time for me to finish this and the homework keeps on gettibg bigger each time I succeed in one. It sucks, I know but that's life in a nutshell.

As for why Donut has a red panda color scheme, well he changed his fursona to one. I was about to draw him as that but then I realized I was supposed to be drawing an otter (which is why the ears left out).

Anyways that's all I can say for this one, thank you guys for all the support (especially Sasha and Max hehe) and I may see you next time.

Just keep swimming~

Cody The Werewolf

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: December 23, 2023, 11:14:03 AM
Hi guys, this week I decided to draw something different. As you may have know from my Twitter, i'm a huge fan of Ori and The Blind Forest & Ori and The Will of The Wisps, it is one of my main inspirations when it comes to making my art. 5 years ago I wanted to draw my own spirit but only made the head. Now this year I have finally been able to finish what I started.

Meet Nodemot (originally named Letcu, that name was taken from a long forgotten Slenderman Proxy OC I invented as a child), a Light Spirit born in Niwen with the ability to paint circles/runes that teleports him to the other worlds or the dreamscape of the universe (lots of dreams) using the tip of his tail like a brush.

May or may not have appeared in your dreams or in the human world but hidden as possible.

Originally, he was going to have 3 antennas 5 years ago which is no longer the case here now.

A skill of note he has is that he can hold his breath underwater for long periods of time (though not as close as Finnegan's gills, another Spirit OC), he have obtained this since birth, it is unknown how or why but that's just how some Spirits are born.

His name translates to 'Dream Wanderer'.

So umm what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 11:30:48 AM by Cody The Werewolf »

Just keep swimming~