Author Topic: [Closed] Commissions open until February 25th  (Read 5745 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: February 19, 2022, 12:03:40 AM
Commissions are open until Friday, February 25th! I will be considering all types of commissions during this period. Note that I don't want to book more than a few of months worth of work, so I may not accept everything that comes my way depending on how many applications I get and how big they are.

Prices and contact instructions: https://art.by.virmir.com/commissions.php

• Feel free to apply for as many commissions as you like! Please keep everything in the same email if possible. If you need to add more info, please reply to the original.
  • No decisions on which commissions I will be taking will be made during the application period. This is not first-come-first-serve, so no need to rush.
  • Sometime between Saturday, February 26th and Monday, February 28th, I will contact you to let you know if I will be taking your commission or not. Cost and scheduling will be determined at this time if your commission has been selected.
  • I don't have a size limit set in stone for this batch, however practicality may limit which ideas I select (as well as how many large commission applications I get).
  • Large commissions will be scheduled after small commissions, so could feasibly get scheduled a couple of months out (payment of course will not be due until the week before I begin work).
  • Multiple people have asked about group commissions-- this would be the time to apply for those as well! (Since I don't officially have mention of group commissions on my page-- from my POV, these are just giant group pictures ordered and paid for by a single point of contact-- I don't do any of the organizing when it comes to a group commission.) I don't need full details in your application for these in the initial application-- just a general idea of what I'm drawing and how many characters you expect there to be. If accepted, we will agree on a date that gives you ample time to coordinate participants and collect payment.

Thanks for your interest!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 12:05:44 AM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 11:54:22 PM
Closing these in about 24 hours from the time of this post!

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 12:06:57 AM
Closing these here. Thanks to everyone who applied! 83 ideas in total. I won't be accepting every one but I will be taking quite a bit.

[fox] Virmir

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 08:28:48 AM
That.... has to be a record.
I shudder to imagine how many you'd be swamped with if this was advertised openly on all your sites xP

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 05:31:59 PM
Jeez. While I expect you to get a lot, I didn't think you'll get this much. Almost like that one year where you did like eighty request arts.

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--