Author Topic: Visiting Caerren (story)  (Read 3453 times)

Prince Timber Of Henvire

• The Prince with Problems
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Crowns are awkard to wear, So I don't wear any
    • View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
on: February 15, 2021, 02:21:29 PM
This will be a story about me (my OC) visiting Caerren, the first part will begin in the first reply by me in this Topic, Hopefully with help from people who know about these places (like Virmir of course) why don't I just draw it? well I'm a better Writer than artist, if you want to make images or a comic based off it I'm not going to stop you, -Prince Timber
PS: I may need to read the entire CF comic again so I don't mess up characteristics or personalities, because that would be embarrassing
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 02:23:34 PM by Prince Timber Of Henvire »

PT

Prince Timber Of Henvire

• The Prince with Problems
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Crowns are awkard to wear, So I don't wear any
    • View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 05:53:38 PM
"We just used a whole ton of gateway keys to transfer a small ship into the Crimson flag realm... or world, whichever you like more Looking at a map Virmir Made a while back I have decided to Dock at..." I pause For a minute and check a map...
"Velsmort keep, wait is their dock even big enough to fit a ship of this size?" I say
"I hope they do, because that would indeed suck" I open my cabin door... and bump my head on one of the doorframe ether I have gotten bigger or that door frame has gotten smaller, They ship is rather small... well for what it is, only takes 50 crew to operate, I make my way up the main staircase and spot land in the far distance, I tap a sailor's shoulder, the sailor says
"yes?" as he looks through a telescope,
"You think that's the place all the way over there?" I ask, the sailor stops looking into the telescope and looks at me...
"I saw a few outlines of what appears to be buildings, too square to be natural." He replies,
"I hope it's the right place, I would have too have a long talk with Virmir if it isn't, I wouldn't want have to explain that his map is defective" I respond,
"Can I take a look?" I ask,
"sure." he says as he hands me the telescope, it's still to far to see properly. but I do see that outlines of the buildings
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 08:18:16 PM by Prince Timber Of Henvire »

PT