Author Topic: A Life Worth Living  (Read 3282 times)

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
on: January 14, 2021, 05:10:15 PM
I honestly know that most of you people will ignore this post, me, and everything that comes with my pact, but for those who need this, which I feel is many, you all need to come with one turn.
Life is not prefect.
I know, hard to believe right? No one could have saw this coming, *sigh* I really need to say this right now, I am posting what ever comes to mind here about...how do I put this? Everything I can on this site? I think that is right...I hope... I hope you find that if you are stressed right now your not alone, look at my thoughts, they are random and just a little off on everything they can be to the part where I can't think right. The main thing I am trying to say is that with the stress it is hard to see what is true and what is not, for example, I am beginning to think that life does not matter, I have no friends, and there is no hope for people like me.
*Sigh* Is that it has come to now Flare? We doing this now? *sigh* Well I just want to say that all of these doubts in anyone could not be more wrong, there is a life worth living, but the thing no one is getting is that life is different for everyone, everyone shares different fates and lives and points of views, but then again, why do people get better lives, better families, better friends, better luck, and better everything? We believe that this is a bump in the road is a development in to a bigger story, most lives will not get people falling down to meet them to tell their stories to the world over and over again, the one I am living won't be and will never be to important to most, but there is an understanding that you also have to come to, the little things matter. Yeah sure, not everyone will be able to hundreds with one idea, or be able to give a story the millions will enjoy, but let me tell you one thing, one person can make a difference to millions and then there name is remembered, but when one person makes a difference just to one other, there face is never forgotten, I remember being told, "Karma is real, what goes around comes around." and they couldn't be no more wrong, yet no more right, I feel everyone of my mistakes, but that will make me a better person one day, but when I show kindness it does not come back to me, but in the end it does come back, kindness to a bully once stopped him from hurting others, and those others did something for someone else and so on, and for all I know it did come back to me some how, but the point is that every little thing, every tiny step in you million mile long journey matters, granted some people are wearing better clothing and have lighter bag to carry on this trip, but the end is the same that it has been for millions of years, What is the end? Where are we going? We could never truly know, but we know that helping others on their way is on of the most important things that builds us as a people. As a story writer we find ourselves second guessing the things we make and know, but now that time has stopped, we know that, all this guessing is where we went wrong, and a dream can be a difference in this mad life of this negative world that seems to showing that tearing down is this best thing in life, we may not have had to go through divorce with our parents in the home or witnessed death in front of our eyes like before, but life is life and it is up to you the impact you leave.
*sigh* I hope this is not a waste of our time Flare,  I know you say that this is right, but it feels like I did something wrong still, like lying to myself, but you and the others seem to wanted me to get this done so I did. *sighs* some out there needs this though if you are right, and if you are, you would see what we typed in action.

SW