Author Topic: Daniel Dare, new interactive comic  (Read 3187 times)

Arroavantho

• Illusionist Black Cat
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Pet the kitty.
    • View Profile
on: May 14, 2020, 10:50:37 PM
Hi folks, I’m starting up a new interactive comic in the mold of Homestuck or Prequel Story called Daniel Dare! It revolves around a man who awakens to find his family gone and his house corrupted by strange phenomena. I hope to expand it to cover the rest of his family too as they fave their own trials. The things that happen are up to YOU, the readers. And as you may guess, TFy hijinks are in store! I am currently hosting it on Discord but if you don’t want or can’t use that I plan on updating every panel both here and on FA. If you do want to contribute though, you’ll have to join the Discord server.

I plan on making the first post either late Saturday or Sunday.

Link here: https://discord.gg/6ABpMk7

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arroavantho

• Illusionist Black Cat
  • Pet the kitty.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 07:57:40 PM

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arroavantho

• Illusionist Black Cat
  • Pet the kitty.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 09:39:20 PM

Arroavantho

• Illusionist Black Cat
  • Pet the kitty.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 10:28:37 PM