Author Topic: Comic 558  (Read 4695 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: January 03, 2020, 09:00:21 PM

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

DragonizedHope

• Certified Tuna Addict
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 09:01:02 PM
SOMEONE GET KIELI TO DRAW THIS RIGHT AWAY

Paio-kaaaa~!

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Order and Chaos go hand and hand
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 09:08:06 PM
that probably took along time to create the character to design... kind of like my old thing...but I understand the head ache thing I have voices in my head all the time.

SW

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 09:55:06 PM
Also, first comic of the new year...2020.

SW

Wolfswift

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 10:33:17 PM
So would their fusion name be like Lucierra? Are they like a brown fox now? It might've looked better if they were like a cross fox instead. What gender would they be now? What pronouns might they use? I guess that's part of why it's so confusing, that and all their thoughts and memories meshing together.

I kinda figured he'd mostly use her body for the wings temporarily and just keep her head separate from his own, like just be a two headed creature, he might have trouble separating their brains properly now. But then, it's it's own weird magic, maybe he's able to retain some kind of signature of their own original forms somewhere inherently and separation isn't entirely rebuilding from scratch each time. Or maybe this new being will find their own identity and not want to be separate individuals again!

Sasha Workbench

• The cutest vixen ever!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 11:41:55 PM
So would their fusion name be like Lucierra? Are they like a brown fox now? It might've looked better if they were like a cross fox instead. What gender would they be now? What pronouns might they use? I guess that's part of why it's so confusing, that and all their thoughts and memories meshing together.

I kinda figured he'd mostly use her body for the wings temporarily and just keep her head separate from his own, like just be a two headed creature, he might have trouble separating their brains properly now. But then, it's it's own weird magic, maybe he's able to retain some kind of signature of their own original forms somewhere inherently and separation isn't entirely rebuilding from scratch each time. Or maybe this new being will find their own identity and not want to be separate individuals again!
I was going to ask this as well but chose not to because he does no answer me usually if you want to ask him Wolfswift go to the online chatroom he hangs out there sometimes.

SW

AmigaDragon

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 09:19:25 PM
Like with the wyvern, he'll be able to separate them again, with perhaps another momentary bout of confusion. But I'm wondering if each might retain some knowledge and/or ability from the other, instant upgrade.

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen