Author Topic: [Closed] Taking 15 single-character commissions, random selection  (Read 6683 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Hello!

As previously stated on my commissions page, I am now open for 15 single character commissions, until Monday morning US time (approximately 48 hours from now). I will select 15 out of all responses I receive over the next 48 hours.

• Please follow all procedures on my commissions page, including emailing me.
  • Single characters only this time around
  • You are not guaranteed a slot. I will pick 15 submissions at random on Monday morning.
  • If I don't receive a response within 24 hours, someone else on the list gets picked (so keep an eye on your email on Tuesday too for second chances!)
  • The character calculator is new and just a rough guide. I will give you the final price.
  • Since you are not guaranteed a spot, you don't have to send me a detailed application from the get-go. Just let me know you intend to send more details if you get a spot. Do send at least a vague idea though so I can let you know if I don't like the idea and give you a chance to think up something else if need be.

This is the first time I've done random spots and I will probably mix up how I do things in the future depending on how this goes!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:47:24 AM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
That's it! I got 19 total. Just going to do them all because I'm bad at turning down commissions.

Applicants should expect an email from me within the next few hours!

[fox] Virmir