Author Topic: Something well, terrible.  (Read 3359 times)

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
on: December 10, 2018, 07:47:56 PM
I have recently had something, well, terrible. As a result, I might be leaving, well, everything behind. CF, all my art, even being who I am. I'm so sorry about what has happened to me and if you want details, just PM me. I feel really compelled to just leave after what happened to me last night. I'm so sorry to everyone.

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 06:13:15 PM
It's all over. This nightmare is over. I'm safe now.

And with my guarantee of safety, I'll be staying in CF, and everything else I'm a part of.

That comes with the cost of my state of mind unfortunately.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:16:42 PM by KyleTheRed »

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 06:28:03 PM
I am very glad to hear you now have the opportunity to put this whole issue behind you. You will always have my support and encouragement, in good and bad times, and I hope that we at CF can help to restore your state of mind, though it may well take time. Once a CF member, always a CF member!

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 08:22:42 PM
I think I can truthfully say that we all are happy to hear this. No matter what, don't give up hope, as in the dark of the world and its problems - especially including these past events in your life - hope can guide us better than all else, and we're always able to get back to where we were if we hang on to what we have left.

Autocorrect is a curse.

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 10:22:54 PM
I think I can truthfully say that we all are happy to hear this. No matter what, don't give up hope, as in the dark of the world and its problems - especially including these past events in your life - hope can guide us better than all else, and we're always able to get back to where we were if we hang on to what we have left.

Agreed. Whatever you went through, anyone would be foolish to fail to recognize the hope here. The past and all its cruelty is behind us, and you made it through! May have been difficult but now there's no reason to doubt- only a promising future and lots of friends who understand you! If others in the world understood you like we do, they'd be so much more like us. And that's an encouraging thought, that you yourself were never the problem. Proud be on your side, looking forward to the future!

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"