Author Topic: New Character! Samuel Garrison  (Read 3461 times)

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
on: December 19, 2017, 09:30:21 AM
‘Ello fuzzies! I’ve drummed up a new character for my little world I’m putting together. He’s meant to be a antagonist/foil to Cecilia. I like how he turned out, but I feel like something’s off... anyways, he’s as complete as he’ll get right now, so just take a look and see what you think!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-NYcNxi08sMhj0o2aW4SerMB31hLjlfmed9-DPqZDJY

Oh woof

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 01:42:45 PM
I really like his physical appearance. Chimeras are some of my favorite things. The lightbulb idea is super interesting! I especially like the addition of being able to change people physically with it. Is there any way for him to use the light on himself, say to temporarily change his appearance?
Also, picking things up must be hard, with a lightbulb on one hand and a hoof for the other [:P

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 03:37:11 PM
Well the hoof is split into digits, but that only gives him like three. So yeah, handling things is something to get used to. X3

I don’t know about him being able to affect himself with his power. The whole idea is that everyone who sees it but him is affected. If he weren’t immune to his own power, he’d hypnotize himself!

Oh woof

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:35:00 PM
Well the hoof is split into digits, but that only gives him like three. So yeah, handling things is something to get used to. X3

I don’t know about him being able to affect himself with his power. The whole idea is that everyone who sees it but him is affected. If he weren’t immune to his own power, he’d hypnotize himself!
Hah, that's true. Hypnotizing yourself would be a bit of a problem!

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."