Author Topic: Custom Race: Nerocs  (Read 3418 times)

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
on: December 19, 2017, 09:38:43 AM
Heyo friends! I love the fantasy setting with magic and stuff, but I also enjoy Science Fiction type stories. Spaceships, planets, aliens, the whole thing. I’ve had this idea for an aquatic race a long time, and at long last, here it is! Completed and in writing, I hope you guys enjoy! It took a lot of thinking (and lessons from my Biology class) to come up with a way for this species to exist as it is. It’s all in the Document, so I’ll just let you read!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WZXeLINJ-iWn_H0-HSXjQ99gJROzeBPAWnAhHWMZBQY

Oh woof

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 01:36:01 PM
Nerocs sound really cool! You did a super good job with them.

Since their technology has advanced so far, do they have underwater cities, or do they live in natural formations? If they do have cities, do you have an idea of what their architecture would be like?

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 03:31:09 PM
Yes, they do have cities. I wanted to mention it in the description, but I just couldn’t figure out a way to describe the architecture or what it would be made out of. Basically, imagine black towers of all shapes and sizes with big yellow glass bubble windows. There are lamp posts and stuff too.

Oh woof

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:36:00 PM
Yes, they do have cities. I wanted to mention it in the description, but I just couldn’t figure out a way to describe the architecture or what it would be made out of. Basically, imagine black towers of all shapes and sizes with big yellow glass bubble windows. There are lamp posts and stuff too.
Okay, cool! That would be fun to see. Especially with the lamp posts, underwater lighting like that can look really strange!

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."