Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 114782 times)

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: July 10, 2011, 12:37:41 AM
WARNING: THIS IS A WEIRD DREAM.

So, it started out with me being a new kid in this city. It was a dark city, kinda like New York, but more like half town, half city. I was with three friends (Tommy, Austin, and Ryan) when we went to investigate this old mansion. When he did, we got locked inside and we met this odd man. He wore all black, had a tophat, and on his face has the most generic french villain mustache I have ever seen. He told us how he collected the "oddities" of the world. He took in the "freaks" and "misfits", and took care of them. He gave us a forceful tour of the place.

He took us to some lab, where this goo got spilled on me and Tommy. Tommy became a ghost somehow, and the man said he would take care of him. The tour continued.

Then we went to a kitchen, and we all sat down to eat. Austin was really hungry, and wouldn't stop eating. He got really fat, then he melted. He could reform, but as a human upper torso, with a blob as a lower body. We wanted to run, but we were locked in. Too bad.

Eventually, we found a tunnel and took it, where it lead to a subway entrance in the city. Tommy came out of nowhere and poured something on Ryan. Ryan then turned into an orange kangaroo and grew five stories tall. I ran away from them.

The next day I woke up at night, and my room was dark except for a computer. Its screen was black and littered with green text. The man was in my room and he told me, "Hurry, we must stop your friend Ryan." I had no clue what he was talking about, but I opened my window and was met by the sight of a giant, green tyrannosaurus breathing fire in the streets. I grabbed a random M16 and jumped out the 6-story tall window with the man and landed in a video store.

Ryan was like a monster in a videogame. He paced up the street breathing fire, then back down it, breathing fire. I had to hide behind various furniture to avoid being burned, but I was burned at one point. Then I came to a mall where I met the cast of L4D and L4D2. We all fought our way to the third story of the mall. (There were zombies) Upon reaching the third floor, the man handed me a syringe and I lept off the building, onto Ryan's head, and stabbed him with it. He turned back into a giant kangaroo and I passed out.

When I woke up, I was shorter, and was in the middle of a ruined street. I was surrounded by police, and they were pointing guns and batons at me. I tried to reason with them but they shot at me. I ran and did much Parkour to escape. Wallruns, vaults, the whole shebang. Eventually I ended up back at the mansion.

The man greeted me and gave me a mirror, where I saw I was a tri-tailed island fox 'sune. I freaked out, and accessed my shapeshifting powers, and turned feral. The man picked me up, promised to take care of me, and took me to a room and put me on a bed. He told me I should get some rest. I fell asleep and the dream ended.

I am somewhat hoping I will eventually dream the next part of this.

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #61 on: July 10, 2011, 09:03:36 AM
Here's a wierd fuzzy dream for everyone to see. [;)

This dream starts off with some evil guy, who looked a bit like Ganondorf, he was holding some random rat girl I think, or something (the dream was kind of being vague for me there.), and I remember someone poking me to try saving her, so I attempted to find/make some kind of weapon to stop him, and I made some sort of bow that fires pencil crayons.

I attempted to kill him, and failed terribly, when that didn't work, I tried to go near him, and everything went white, suddenly, I was in a stadium with really dark wood floors and walls and looked quite Japanese. I was subject to some kind of mini-Olympics, where I had to do various events, and for some reason, I was wearing a Japanese bathrobe of sorts, and I remember it somehow being one-piece, but you can take off the upper half, which I did for the swimming contest.

I remember telling a few other competitors, when they asked why I was here, and trying to do my best, when everyone else didn't bother, I told them I was trying to save everyone, but failed (Or atleast I thought so.), and just before the swimming event, I told some white dragon wearing the same outfit I was,  that I have no reason to live due to my failure, and that I am only doing this event because I am trapped here. And he said, "It doesn't matter, for you will be redeemed, and that your efforts are ultimately not in vain." I blinked and didn't really understand why I somehow knew, or who he was. So when it got to the swimming contest, it had really shallow water, like, it was probably a foot deep, or maybe less, but you could somehow swim like it was really deep, and I swam really FAST, and eventually won, and I remember being barely able to stay awake while swimming near the last stretch of the race, being so tired, and such, I looked up and thought: "If I can even save this small group of folks.... who are cheering me along in the bleachers... then at least I did something right." and when I won, I just closed my eyes, and kind of...died.

I guess somehow, by winning, and holding out just long enough while pouring all my strength to beat that Ganondorf looking fellow, I somehow saved everyone and unfortunately, pressed myself too hard and died afterwards.

The end. [:)

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #62 on: August 03, 2011, 09:48:44 PM
Here is a pretty interesting fuzzy dream I had.

This dream was like a virtual world of the chatroom, it had different rooms inside a building, with a very inconsistent design (Such as one room might be beige and smallish, another might be red and very large). So anyways there was a number of fuzzies in my dream, I can remember "logging in", but for some reason no one knew I did, or ignored it, not sure which.

So when I logged in I noticed that the grand hall-ish area, which for whatever reason was a giant gymnasium sort of thing, was totally empty, but in my HUD, I noticed on the lower right of my "screen" as I stood there, was a chatbox, and it looked exactly like the Earth Eternal one too.

For some reason Medik_Jackal was constantly spamming in a regular interval: ZAP! in all caps, also Geary was talking in all caps every once in a while, but only if it was TF2 related. Tvorsk and Virmir were having some kind of epic discussion, but the font was too small and thus, I had no clue what they were saying.

Donnie, Radioactive_Toast, Fizzie, and I think KaiAdin (it looked like some random moderator atleast if not), were also discussing random stuff too, I did catch Kai saying something about the salad is not for resale, and warned Fizzie specifically not to touch it, after that I had no idea what anyone else was saying.

I suddenly got flight power out of nowhere after VirBot whispered to me something about muffins, and proceeded to fly around in the large empty room. After I reached the ceiling, slowly everyone started to teleport in the room, and I was hovering above everyone and the room's floor started to change.

A small tropical island chain appeared, and pool water about the depth of 1-2 feet flooded the place, and the walls were painted like the inside of Peach's castle from Super Mario 64. I descended down but no one seemed to notice I was there, I even said hey and waved my paw in their face but no one did anything in response to it.

I decided to play in the water and as soon as I did so, a few fuzzies got angry, and Toast spoke in the third person about how I was a bad fox, and that he had no batteries and needed some. I was sad that no one liked me and I went off to a different "room", I found VirBot there, and we became friends, and I explored this other large room, which was essentially Super Mario Galaxy inside, with large expanse of space, and planets, and such.

After I while I returned to the Grand Hall place again, and everyone was enjoying a nice time on the islands, a few of you were swimming in the water, and I flew through to find my own island. I eventually found one behind a wall and stayed there away from everyone else and just kind of had my own fun, until Virmir warned me about something, but he talked like he was constantly distant and with a muffled voice, I looked at him with a confused expression and headtilted.

Tvorsk came over after and he looked like he was searching for me, I tried to get his attention but failed. So then I started to wonder about things and became very depressed, everyone looked happy, but I wasn't for some reason. I stared at the ceiling of the building and could see blue sky and clouds semi-transparently through it, I asked myself why I was here, and why I was alive.

It kind of zoomed out third person like and focused on the ceiling. A voice told me that I
wasn't ready, and a few other things that I couldn't make out, then it just kind of faded out and I woke up.

I think it was the first time I dreamed of the chat room too. [;)

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: August 04, 2011, 02:40:20 PM
It's cool, but kinda sad, too...
*hugs...*

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #64 on: August 06, 2011, 09:28:25 PM
It's cool, but kinda sad, too...
*hugs...*

Indeed, it was pretty sad I admit, lately been having a lot of depressing dreams, so...don't wanna throw those on here. [:( *hugs back*

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #65 on: August 09, 2011, 04:37:07 PM
Holy craps, I had another depressingly sad dream too.

All I remember from it was visiting a SimCity version of the bay area with my stepbrother, a rube-goldberg pinball machine, and a raccoon character who died saving the world.

It was weird, dunno how/why it was so sad. But I awoke dehydrated and short on breath.

"Mission taken!" [:P

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: August 16, 2011, 07:49:58 AM
Well, I usually get great story ideas from my dreams and this is the idea I got from it.

Several thousand years/(three digits?) ago, a man ran for unknown reason inside a dangerous power plant.

Got mutated and cryogenically frozen for unknown reasons and defrosted for furher reasons. Into a yellow reptile with glasses and seems years younger. Wonders into a classroom filled with mixture of humans and furries. Goes over the accident and explain that turned the world into a floating island (s). Furries are genetically made. First guy gets into fight and shows to be faster then the average genetic furry and a fellow furry gets involved.  The get shoot with nets and as the first guy goes down a message from robots appear. It states it is one of a 144 out of a set of seven and six secret robots and their masters plan for conquest will begin again.

what do you think?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:46:56 PM by Evilhumour »

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #67 on: August 21, 2011, 11:11:51 AM
Random fuzzy dream again.

Okay here is another relatively interesting dream I had, it starts off as me and a random friend playing games in some old 50's diner designed house, and it was some kind of really wierd Star Wars game, where you take control of either the Rebel Alliance, or Galactic Empire, and you can customize how your troops looked and all that, and your hero. And another wierd game where you need to solve this puzzle of how to escape this room full of wierd objects like a talking statue, and flashing disco room, and etc. I can remember one game where me and my friend laughed really hard at, and for some reason I remember it involving loose change and car seats with explosives and other stuff, I dunno, it was really strange and amusing.

So after we gamed for a while I ended up in a wierd school where everything was backwards and I was sick with a cold somehow, so I explored it, and this teacher gave me a wierd pendant with a fox head and crown (sounds familiar right?). I wondered what it was, so I just kinda went along with it and found this library room but it was locked, so I had to find another way in, and I went into the janitors closet and grabbed a mop and suddenly a secret passage appeared. So I took the passage into the library, where there was a glowing portal, and I stepped inside it, and I was transported to the Chicago area, which I somehow knew, and I found Tirien and he showed me this peculiar book.

It was like a phone book only it had pictures of Virmir for ads and stuff along with normal-ish looking ones, and for some reason, one of them was just the name Virmir and said car removal service under it, so I had a feeling I needed to see him and asked Tirien to come along, and he agreed. So I somehow managed to find a floating disc vehicle that floated about three feet off the ground, and you gripped a handle on each side, and was driven kind of like a motorcycle, where you leaned to turn it or go forward, and if you ducked, you could lower altitude, and raising it was by stretching up.

So we journeyed to find this mysterious fox named Virmir, somewhere, and we ended up finding a few other fuzzies in our traveling adventure, we journeyed far in the city, I was accused of being an alien for flying a floating disc that changed height, but alas, we couldn't find him, and I was sad. So we found this random small park in the suburbs of what I assume was still in Chicago somehow, even though I am sure we had a montage of journeying the world, and we just kinda sat there depressed.

So I looked to the sky and just thought what I was doing wrong? why I couldn't find Virmir, and why we failed, so Tirien got up and said he had to see someone here, so he wandered off somewhere, and I figured me and the remaining other three-ish fuzzies (who I couldn't really tell who they were) would just go off and wander the area. And so we did that until we crashed into a house, and inside was this fox with a black cape, and I apologized for wrecking his house, and after grumbling and looking rather annoyed at the surprise renovation we did, we were forgiven and he welcomed us inside, and it looked really cool in there.

It was all medieval-style and whatnot, with cool glowy gems here and there, and other neat little things that just kind of made the atmosphere simply awesome. I asked him if he was Virmir, and he replied he was, and we were very happy to find him, I told him this ancient phonebook outlined a great hero, who warred against the cars, and other mean stuff, and that for some strange reason, I was meant to find him, and he chuckled and asked how we got it. I told him Tirien did and described how he looked like, and he said his plan worked, and that we were indeed meant to find him, so after we fixed his house we went downstairs into the basement, and inside was a portal he was designing that took us to essentially the Crimson Flag universe, and he said that he wanted to show us this place, and we all agreed and Tirien magically came in the room after and we all walked inside and all just saw white bright nothingness and that's when it ended.

So yeah, that was my interesting dream. [:)

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #68 on: October 10, 2011, 06:02:08 AM
Here's another odd fuzzy dream. [;)

This dream starts off with me in a car ride, with boring random humans going to the down town in a random city, I was supposed to look after them, and we hid out at this random store for a while. So they decided to get food since they were hungry, and I told them to come back to this store, and they were like "Yeah, whatever" in a not listening to a fox kind of attitude. So everyone went off, and it was I suppose noon-ish at the time, so I took the time to trot through town on all fours to check it out.
   I was looking at all these shops with pet cats and foxes napping in the display window of various shops, everything from shoe stores, to clothing stores, dollar stores, etc. And was thinking how cute they were, and I could somehow reach through the glass to pet them with my paw without breaking it or anything. So at this point, I must have lost track of time, and it was about evening time (let's say about 6-7 PM), so I felt kind of hungry randomly, and found this random pizza restaurant with a very vague sort of name (Something like Eatza da Pizza). So I walked in and told they don't serve my kind here, so I was a bit down from that, so I walked through town as it was getting night, getting a bit cool, and was still hungry. On my way towards the up town, I found this odd looking Wal-Mart clone, which was made of stone, it's name was Flor-Stor, it was closed so I couldn't enter it.
   Then I came across this other store, which was arranged in a weird sort of way, inside of it there was 2 vending machines for drinks and various snacks, and had furniture everywhere, and was surprisingly roomy for such a small little store by itself, it was about 3 floors tall. I asked this guy who was running it, he was older, had round-framed glasses, and he looked amazed at me, he asked me who I was, and I told him, and he was impressed to find a fox in a human city. I pretty much told him I was lost, and wish to find a way back to my city (which was in the woods somewhere), but he seemed like he knew some kind of hidden potential inside me and wanted me to take over his store, which was much more complex than it seemed. Firstly he told me to come up to the second floor, which I did and followed him up, then he explained that this store actually is more of a front, for a secret spy organization, that is monitoring the humans here. He showed me this really high-tech version of those automatic remote things for a car, with digital displays, and many many buttons on a touch screen and what not.

I was told he wasn't actually a human, but cleverly disguised himself, and revealed to me he was a fairly old wolf, with a bit of a goatee, white/silvery gray fur, and still wore the glasses (I guess his vision was impaired). He wanted me to run it for him, as he was getting old, and this would be the perfect chance to, but I declined, telling him instead, I would get a replacement for him, so he nodded a bit dissapointedly and he put back on his disguise and walked across the street after locking up the store to his house. I began to shiver as it was quite a bit later, regretting not taking up the wolf's offer about taking the shop over and staying warm inside it.

I shrugged and accepted I make some really unwise choices sometimes, so I continued my wandering and came across this dead-end parking lot area down the road I was on, next to this random factory, and I noticed suddenly it was a fair bit darker than it just was, and heard some really weird sounds, i hugged the factory wall, and slowly shimmied my way around the corner. What I saw then was really scary for some reason, I couldn't see all of it, but it was some angry dragon mech head, cleaning the streets at night, by heating garbage and emitting a loud roar (how this doesn't wake the townsfolk, I will never know), and I was only maybe a couple dozen feet from it. So I felt my fur poof in fear from the loud metallic/robot screech and the fact it was many times larger than myself, and slowly approaching near me, needless to say, I was definitely afraid. So I assumed it was going to eat me or something crazy, and proceeded to dart back behind the wall of the factory, and I could still hear the terrible rumbling, the roar of the engines and pneumatic joints and such, and all those terrible machinery sounds.

I quickly remembered I was a mage, and that, I do indeed have magic, so I quicky cupped my paws together, and began to cast a spell, and mentally targetted a place, hopefully very far away. The spell worked and I was whisked away in an instant, to a rural-ish outskirts area of town, in the middle of a road, near an intersection. I quickly looked around and dropped to all fours again, since it was faster to walk this way, and proceeded a few streets, almost going through them in a zig-zag manner until I was out of town. I kept going and eventually found a dirt road on my right and took it, and kept going until I found in the distance after what felt like an hour, glowing lights in trees. I emitted a soft yip and could feel myself tailwagging as I found it, my home, and quickly ran towards it, and eventually made it back. I was greeted by the gray foxes (they looked like the ones in CF) and told I had been missing for some time, and we hugged and eventually told them my crazy adventure in the human city and we had some tea and such, and slept in a literal tree house (inside of the tree, with windows and everything, just like a few movies I can recall as a kit) and eventually woke up when it was morning in my dream.

The end! [:)

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #69 on: October 15, 2011, 09:23:30 PM
Another random short dream forgot to post a while back. [;)

So, the dream started in me in this dark-ish lit house, which was quite large, but same time, was well lit. (maybe like a video game world?) So I was exploring it, in my fuzzy form, and came across this strange pillow, so I hugged it.

And I was turned into a living plushie version of myself.  And I was teleported also, to this giant toy world, and I found a random fuzzy there, and we greeted each other.

I told him I could breathe fire randomly, and he asked for a demonstration, so I complied, and took a deep breathe, but failed in a fairly cute, and silly way, made a weird sound, and all I blew out, was a puuf of black smoke. So I blushed in embrassment, and thought to myself: "I know I can do this!"

So I gave it a second try, and reddish, orange-ish fire with some smoke was exhaled! I was excited and gave it a third try, knowing I can do better, so I tried again, and it was that white/blue super hot flames, and I accidentally torched something with it. So we ran away really quickly into a warp pipe, and we jumped down it.

And I woke up.

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #70 on: October 16, 2011, 02:33:56 AM
I envy your dreaming abilities. {:)

"Mission taken!" [:P

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: October 16, 2011, 12:47:54 PM
I dreamed that I was still a boy scout and everything I did was a failure and I had no idea why, and no idea why my scout mates somehow raised a million $$$ to a donation thingy... when we're out in the middle of a forest. No idea. *is sad*

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #72 on: October 16, 2011, 10:29:31 PM
I envy your dreaming abilities. {:)
Yay! thank you Risu! *hugs tight!* I think I just have an over-active imagination. [:)

I dreamed that I was still a boy scout and everything I did was a failure and I had no idea why, and no idea why my scout mates somehow raised a million $$$ to a donation thingy... when we're out in the middle of a forest. No idea. *is sad*
Awww.... *hugs tight to help you feel better.* sounds like those dreams I get when I worry before sleeping, and it manifests itself into weird dream situations like that.

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: October 18, 2011, 10:17:36 PM
I dreamed I was walking down the street with my Grandma and saw a homeless person eating from a garbage bin. Grandma scolded him and said to go eat his veggies. The homeless guy ran away and started picking broccoli from a tree.

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #74 on: October 24, 2011, 08:41:06 PM
I dreamed I was walking down the street with my Grandma and saw a homeless person eating from a garbage bin. Grandma scolded him and said to go eat his veggies. The homeless guy ran away and started picking broccoli from a tree.

Hehe, that is a pretty silly, but amusing dream. [:)