Author Topic: Crimson Flag will be taking a break soon  (Read 3905 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: January 12, 2015, 11:53:01 PM
Hello!

So no one is surprised, Crimson Flag will be taking a several month break starting Saturday, January 24th (after the final two buffered pages are posted) to allow me an extended opportunity to rest my injured arms.  Over the past six months, the longest continuous intervals I've gone without drawing have been three weeks at a time, and seeing how they are not healed yet, I figure I should probably try an extended period.

The tentative plan is to try to make it to at least March without drawing (I've already done three weeks-- it's very hard!) Depending on how things go, I will then start slowly working on building a 10 page buffer.  If I'm able to draw 10 pages in a row without trouble, then I will resume posting.  I am shooting for June as a return a date as a personal goal, however it may take longer.  I don't really want to commission any more pages because the stuff coming up depends on a lot of Virmirish expressions and is a lot of fun stuff I've been looking forward to drawing for a long time now.

Thanks for reading!  Can't wait to get back into action!

[fox] Virmir

Selena Hallore

• Queen of Winter
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Happiness Is The Most Important Thing
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 06:02:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems with your arms, Kendo. I hope you do get better soon.

Though my avatar may look mean, I am not, so feel free to chat if you like. {:)

I wish I had a fox to cuddle. {;)

Do not create for money or renown. Create to inspire thought, feeling, and happiness in those that will come to know your work. {:)

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 07:47:04 PM
Take what rest you need Vir!