Author Topic: Comic 333  (Read 14491 times)

wolfie_inu

• N00by McN00bface
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
    • "Verlore Geleentheid" webcomic
Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 04:59:11 PM
Oldest trick in the book.

How much you want to bet that they're going to get a thorough pat down just to make sure their [CENSORED] are real?
But... they ARE... that's the trick ;)

I'll wipe that supercilious smile off your diabolical dial with a systematic swipe that will horizontalize your perpendicularity.

Eboreg

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 05:26:15 PM
Oldest trick in the book.

How much you want to bet that they're going to get a thorough pat down just to make sure their [CENSORED] are real?
But... they ARE... that's the trick ;)
I know they are. The guards will probably go off the assumption that the disguises are not magical leading to a pat down. I mean, just because the two are the wrong gender doesn't mean anything since they still look very similar to the photo so they'll make sure that it's not a disguise. Of course, the fact that the disguising method is entirely new will foil any plans to look through it.

plazmastorm

• Just another feline, nothing to see here
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Oh boy...
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 06:57:55 PM
I'm actually quite curious as to what Lucian's second plan was. The first was obvious: turn the guards into ferals, as was the third.

Turn themselves into ferals and slip past.

How else would they need to leave behind their stuff?

Ah, that does make sense.

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed believing whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
-Morpheus

Zeo Fawx

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 07:32:37 PM
I'm actually quite curious as to what Lucian's second plan was. The first was obvious: turn the guards into ferals, as was the third.

Turn themselves into ferals and slip past.

How else would they need to leave behind their stuff?

Ah, that does make sense.

That's what I'm guessing he was thinking as well.