Author Topic: Chase's July Pairings  (Read 31903 times)

Mehlahphuse

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • The sunny, gold, shapeshifting dragoness :3
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 08:53:55 PM
Will throw my hat in for the mythical spings idea. Have no problem paying my way!  Virmir would have unintentionally fallen in or something, he he he

I think Mehl wants to do that one. I have no problem with doing a trio commission though.

I think a trio commission would be fun. ^.=.^

Feartiger

• Dream Dweller
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 02:13:03 AM
Will throw my hat in for the mythical spings idea. Have no problem paying my way!  Virmir would have unintentionally fallen in or something, he he he

I think Mehl wants to do that one. I have no problem with doing a trio commission though.

I don't know what possessed me to do such a thing when I sat down to draw your character but, well you'll just have to see for yourself.*Facepalm*
http://feartiger.deviantart.com/art/A-Gift-for-Chase-465393013?ga_submit_new=10%253A1404417104

Thank you, Fear. That was nice of you. I'm definitely saving that once I get home in front of my regular computer. Haha! If you're interested in doing the drawing for the magic marker picture, let me know. My preference would be to draw each others' characters in magic marker style on this one as opposed to paying for someone to commission it.

I really need to get on the ball on this. Need to find some artists who want to do some of these for me.
It would be an honor but it seems my scanner doesn't really like bright colors, I swear the colors in your gift were a near perfect match in the paper version but when I scanned it to my computer the colors were darkened.

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
  • Hey! It's the shapehsifting orange fox!
    • View Profile
    • My website! (Tale Chasers, character bio, worldbuilding, and more!)
Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 10:49:51 PM
Doesn't need to be perfect. I know mine what won't be.

Feartiger

• Dream Dweller
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 11:37:22 AM
I know, I just want to let you know. Also there is a small chance that since it's supposed to be our characters changing each other through drawings that it might look little strange beyond just the thick lines. I'm going to have to put myself in the mind set of a mischievous cub after all.

Karina

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 05, 2014, 05:38:40 PM
Just to put it in a post before I forget and miss the opportunity, I am interested in the pinata idea. I want to hit you with a stick.

At least try to, anyway.

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 06:23:37 PM
Fear, do you want me to start the drawing and leave you to stick me in or do you want to draw me and then I will draw you and the rest of the scene around that?

Everyone else interested: I haven't heard any preferences for artists yet. My suggestions are Kitsunefan, Keetah, and Tomek. Betsy would be good for a one or two character pic during her sketch streams. I'd also really like to get one from Virmir once he's feeling better and taking commissions again. I'd love for one of the regulars to do one too if they're up for it (Caleb, Donnie, Trubbol?) If any of these are good or you know anyone else you want to involve in this, let me know!

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 08:28:21 PM
Heh. Yeah. Sorry I haven't been commenting on this one. I've been thinking on how would my characters would do for your ideas.

Really, the only ideas I can think of that are good for my characters as well are the battle idea and you transforming my character. The rest just doesn't appeal to me. ^.|.^;;

Well, except the merging idea, but my characters are either foxes/kitsune, canines (well, except for Ash when in drackal form), or a female. Unless you wanted to be TG and silvery. XD

What do you think?

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

MisterBackground

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 08:32:12 PM
This isn't really my thing but I did have an idea for the merging.

Two bubbles collide, you get one giant bubble (or two bubbles stuck together, but we're ignoring that possibility). So just have someone turn yourself and one other into a bubble and have them collide. Where you go from there if anywhere else at all no clue.

Nik

• Red Panda!
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: July 05, 2014, 10:49:52 PM
The pinata one does sound quite interesting.

Sign me up for a pinata!

Mehlahphuse

• The sunny, gold, shapeshifting dragoness :3
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: July 05, 2014, 10:56:50 PM
Fear, do you want me to start the drawing and leave you to stick me in or do you want to draw me and then I will draw you and the rest of the scene around that?

Everyone else interested: I haven't heard any preferences for artists yet. My suggestions are Kitsunefan, Keetah, and Tomek. Betsy would be good for a one or two character pic during her sketch streams. I'd also really like to get one from Virmir once he's feeling better and taking commissions again. I'd love for one of the regulars to do one too if they're up for it (Caleb, Donnie, Trubbol?) If any of these are good or you know anyone else you want to involve in this, let me know!

Well, if me and virmir join you for the mythical hotsprings one I think kitsunekit could be a good choice or even Virmir himself....which may be cheating a bit on Virmir's end. Gotta remind me who Keetah is and Tomek could be a good choice too.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: July 05, 2014, 10:59:05 PM

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 06, 2014, 02:18:21 AM
Mehl, Keetah also did the pic where you turned me into gold. {:P

The pinata one does sound quite interesting.

Sign me up for a pinata!

As a pinata I take it?

Feartiger

• Dream Dweller
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: July 06, 2014, 06:01:20 AM
Well I could start my part today since the image has already started to come together in my head. I don't know how the two pieces will look side by side since I mostly use colored pencils and from what I've seen you use the digital method.

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 06, 2014, 11:38:46 AM
I can sketch out a framework before you begin. I can also do colored pencil for this. Then I can take a scan of your part and a scan of my part and piece them together. Should be no problem at all.

Feartiger

• Dream Dweller
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: July 06, 2014, 01:11:25 PM
Oops, might be a little late for that. I just finished my part and have already submitted it on Furaffinity.