Author Topic: The Tribe of Eternal Echoes (warrior cats fan fiction)  (Read 3287 times)

Oak Zephyr

This is the character list.    This is the first book in a four book mini series I am writing.  I have worked on Warriors Fan fictions for a while.  This is one of my newest.

-–-----------–------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tribe of Eternal Echoes

Warden: Frost That Sits on Branch (Frost)

Aid: Half Moon at Dusk (Moon)
Healer: Flower Petal That Curls in Wind (Flower)

Scribe: Broken Rock on Mountainside (Rock)

Hunters:

Shattered Ice on Thin River (Ice)
Dark Shadow on Boulder (Shadow)
River that Rushes through Mountain (River)
Gray Cloud on Horizon (Gray)
Wide Wing of Bird (Wing)
Rabbit that Jumps Far (Rabbit)

Troopers:

Bright Flower in Meadow (Meadow)
Heat of Blazing Flame (Heat)
Gravel that rolls down Hill (Gravel)

Kit-Mothers:

Rose that Floats down River (Rose)
Willow that snaps in Wind (Willow)
Rock that Stands Still (Rock)

Kits:

Peak of Snowy Mountain (Peak [Rose’s daughter])
Drift of Petals in Spring (Drift [Willow’s daughter])
Splash of Fallen Rock (Splash [Willow’s son])

Trainees:

Snow that rests on Mountain (Snow)
Fire that burns Branch (Fire)

Oak Zephyr

Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:57:37 PM
Prologue:

It was morning in the Tribe of Eternal Echoes, and a new life for a certain kit.  The night before, River had learned that his mate Rose had given birth to a daughter, and it had filled him with joy.  He padded into the nursery, eager to visit the small kit.

“River that Rushes through Mountain.”  The healer Flower was there.  She always addressed Tribe-mates by their full names.  Next to her lay Rose, the rose colored tabby was asleep.  At least, it seemed that way.

“What is it? It is morning, Rose should be awake.”  River asked, his voice full of worry.  He padded up to his mate, and sniffed her body.  Cold, like ice. 

"I am sorry River.  She was weak after the kitting.  There was nothing I could do to help.  Rose that Floats down River has gone to the Tribe of Stars." Flower said, her head bowed.  Tears were forming on the sides of River's face.

"Where is my daughter?"  He asked, whirling around to face the healer.  The gray she-cat pointed her tail towards Willow that snaps in Wind, the other kit-mother.

"She is right there."  River suddenly noticed a pair of white tipped gray ears sticking out among the brown and bluish gray ones.  He padded over, just as Willow woke. 

"I am sorry about your loss.  I will care for your kit."  She said, resting her brown striped tail tip on the small kit.

"I want to name her.  Something that Rose always loved."  River said, nodding in thanks to Willow.  Both Willow and Flower seemed confused.  In all their life, they had never heard of Rose ever loving anything other then her family and River.

"Her name will be Peak of Snowy Mountain, just like Rose always loved."  River said, sitting next to Willow.  The two she-cats eyes softened, understanding rushing through them.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 06:37:49 PM
I'm not familiar with the source, but sounds interesting. There's not really enough here to form much of an opinion yet though. Post more!

[fox] Virmir