Author Topic: Trip To Washington D.C  (Read 6165 times)

Zavier

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
on: May 14, 2012, 08:40:24 PM
I'll be leaving for the nation's capital, Washington D.C, early tomorrow morning. It's a big trip that my school and company work together to make, and I won't be back until midnight on Friday this week. I'm putting this up in case anyone gets curious as to why I'm not online for a few days.

See you on Saturday, since I'll be crashing and sleeping for a while when I come home.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 08:51:03 PM
Cool Zavier! Hope you have fun on the trip.

Tallyn

• Level 70 Sentinel Bushi
  • THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 05:32:16 AM
^v^ I remember my D.C. trip with school. It was fun, but not as much fun as with family.

"To trees with this kibble stuff!" - Virmir

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 11:56:28 AM
I'm back

The trip was less than stellar, honestly. Not fun, it didn't have much of an effect on me, and I don't remember anything the tour guides said. It was mainly just sightseeing from what I remember. Half the time I just wanted to go home, and the other half was wanting to go back to the hotel. It was probably the tight shedule and the fact that I was going with my whole class that took away from the trip the most.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 07:34:54 PM
I'm back

The trip was less than stellar, honestly. Not fun, it didn't have much of an effect on me, and I don't remember anything the tour guides said. It was mainly just sightseeing from what I remember. Half the time I just wanted to go home, and the other half was wanting to go back to the hotel. It was probably the tight shedule and the fact that I was going with my whole class that took away from the trip the most.

Awww that sucks. What museums did you check out?

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 08:20:12 PM
At the National Mall, I went to the Natural History, Air and Space, and American History museums. I also went to the Library of Congress and the National Archives, which had museums inside them.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 10:51:40 PM
At the National Mall, I went to the Natural History, Air and Space, and American History museums. I also went to the Library of Congress and the National Archives, which had museums inside them.

Nice.

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 05:25:27 PM
I remember that the only time I went to D.C. for more than a day trip was to see Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert, and that most of the attractions we saw were little shops and areas away from tourist traps.  ]:P

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.