Author Topic: Fen's Minecraft Server  (Read 6348 times)

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
on: October 02, 2011, 02:52:42 PM
Sooo, here is the thing; I've currently rented a minecraft server with 10 slots in it. There are plans for this server that will not yet be revealed, and currently only two people are on it.

Here's the deal. I'm going to let CFers on the server, but you cannot build northward of the incomplete castle/fortress looking thing that's near the spawn, as that could potentially interfere with the aforementioned plans. Minecraft being what it is though, that's not much of a limitation because you can just walk in a different direction to generate some shiny new land to play on.

General Rules Apply; don't grief, give any already made building space for the creator to keep building with, and generally don't go and mess with things you ought not to.

If you'd like to get on the server, leave your name so I can add it to the whitelist.

building/adventuring/general whatnot is to be done southward of the (currently unfinished) castle near the spawn.

IP is 70.42.179.212

Now with 9000% more map!
http://urocyon.virmir.com/junk/Canidaea_isometric_north.png

Edit: You can now donate to Canidae Games, which will help support my minecraft server, in addition to helping fund future projects!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 10:59:17 PM by Fen »

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

AC

• Newcomer
  • LOL?
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 04:20:58 PM
Can I join I'm not white listed

CodeJerry

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 02:42:27 PM
Fun server, Thanks for whitelist. If you ever start taking donations let me know :P

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 01:05:18 PM
sure, no problem. I might set up a donations thing, it would be nice to have some help with keeping the server up.

okay, I have set up a donation thingy,  [:P any donations would be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:22:59 PM by Fen »

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 09:39:38 PM
Please, those interested, arrive on the minecraft server for part 2 of the event by 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. If you don't, you'll miss ooooout.  [;)

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 05:50:30 PM
Unfortunately, monetary income isn't what it was a bit ago, and I'm cutting down on a couple expenses; this server included. I've got a world backup file, though, so if I can set up a server again in the future, I'll be able to use that; for the time being, however, the server will be going down sometime in the next few days.

Sorry guys.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 11:30:30 PM
Sorry to hear this, but thanks for putting it up in the first place. I had fun on it, especially the crazy even thing. [:)

[fox] Virmir